update on sore ribs

Old December 23rd 03, 06:45 AM
Leanne

Default update on sore ribs

I've worked out what it was after being so uncomfortable that i called my
midwife... apparently its squishy rubbing his foot up and down the side of
my right rib, and flicking the inside of it.. i never thought of this myself
because i didnt think he was big enough... i was obviously wrong lol

Anyone know how to stop it??

Thanks for all the advice

Leanne

Old December 23rd 03, 03:18 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Leanne wrote:

I've worked out what it was after being so uncomfortable that i called my
midwife... apparently its squishy rubbing his foot up and down the side of
my right rib, and flicking the inside of it.. i never thought of this myself
because i didnt think he was big enough... i was obviously wrong lol

Anyone know how to stop it??

Nope. My first did that up until the end of the
pregnancy. In fact, by the end I could clearly feel
him hooking his toes in my ribs and popping them out.
It took a *long* time before that bruised feeling
went away! I could sometimes push his foot away, but
it never worked for long.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old December 24th 03, 12:17 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Leanne wrote:
I've worked out what it was after being so uncomfortable that i called my
midwife... apparently its squishy rubbing his foot up and down the side of
my right rib, and flicking the inside of it.. i never thought of this myself
because i didnt think he was big enough... i was obviously wrong lol

Anyone know how to stop it??

For my aunt, it was just a matter of positioning (for her, that is).
Also, riding in a car while going over bumps was apparently a very bad idea.

Vicky

sore ribs Leanne Pregnancy 10 December 25th 03 11:54 PM
Elly's update Elly Pregnancy 21 November 12th 03 04:38 AM
39+ weeks ob/gyn appointment, update & question Elly Pregnancy 5 October 3rd 03 09:11 PM
37w 4d update Tiina Kartovaara Pregnancy 7 September 6th 03 02:36 AM
31+ weeks ob/gyn appt & update (long) Elly Pregnancy 6 August 14th 03 06:15 PM