false flag operation

Old January 14th 07, 02:35 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default false flag operation

freedom wrote:

Which postings exactly are you referring to? There are several posts of
yours which are reproduced at http://www.aboutken exactly as
they appear in the Google archives. Please show a single example of any
post with "little differences". You're a liar.

Shall we start with the "Disgrace to All Mankind" post Davey? Please
show us ANYWHERE outside your website where it appears. Oh, I forgot, I must
have had it "NUKED" isn't that your excuse WHY it never shows up anywhere?
Not in Google, not ANY of the other archives, not in WAY BACK nowhere but
YOUR insane (bsessive compulsive) website about me. I haven't paid any
attention to the rest of your ranting **** for years Moore. Not since I
sliced and diced your MANY MANY fake characters on your website. Will
Rainey, Rob Wedlock, Attornetr Kosivlotisky and on and on. Fictional
characters straight out of your DISEASED mind.

Loved your email to me this morning Davey: Still playing people for FOOLS:

====================================

-------- Original Message -------- From: - Sun Jan 14 09:08:33 2007
From: Non scrivetemi
Message: This is a Type II anonymous message, sent to you by the
Winston Smith Project Pboxmix mixmaster server at pboxmix.winstonsmith.info.
If you do not want to receive anonymous messages, please contact
. For more information about anonymity, see
https://www.winstonsmith.info/pws or https://e-privacy.firenze.linux.it.
Subject: KEN

Newsgroups: alt.men.politics
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:51:44 +0100 (CET)

NOte the post by Kane today in ascps. Again I have found a group of
peoplewho HELP me by posting the aboutken link. Yopu are TRASHED in yet
ANOTHEgroup.I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 14th 07, 02:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

DAVID WHACKJOB MOORE...
freedom wrote:

Nope! The impression that I got is that you looked into Ken's usenet
history for yourself, and discovered for yourself that he has an
established history of this type of behavior. I would argue that
http://www.aboutken useful as a form of "road map" which can
show you exactly what to look for in independent resources such as Google
Groups...regardless of whether the reader thinks i'm a lunatic or a pain
in
the ass, the facts should speak for themselves.

What type of behavior? Not submitting to a self proclaimed internet bully?

Ken finds it hard to comprehend that other people, besides me, recognize
that he's a liar. That's why he accuses so many people of being me, even
in newsgroups I've never posted in.

No Davey I don't find it hard to comprehend at all. There are two types
of people who FALL for your bull****. The first category are the MORONS.They
are plentiful on usenet. Like they were on Citizen's Band radio in the 70's.
There were people JUST LIKE you then Davey and people just like the MORONS
you managed to find. If you could translate your ability to mobilize morons
to finding gold you'd be the richest man in history. The second kind is like
some of the Atheists and Ron and Kane. People who NEED to believe you. That
way they don't have to look at their emperor's nakedness.

-------- Original Message -------- From: - Sun Jan 14 09:08:33 2007

Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:51:44 +0100 (CET)

Old January 14th 07, 03:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
news:C6mdnZMNs4KExDTYnZ2dnUVZ_vTinZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Another politician who used a False Flag operation to support
himself.

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/nw061029.html
After a reporter for the Rochester (Minn.) Post-Bulletin noticed
similarities in expression between mayoral candidate Pat Carr and an
pseudonymous supporter who posted message after message of praise of
Carr on the newspaper's web site, Carr admitted that the "supporter"
was actually he, himself. Said Carr, "I stand by what I (wrote)."
[Washington Post, 10-4-06] [Star Tribune (Minneapolis)-AP, 8-29-06]

Greegor wrote:
Google of NEWS MEDIA stories about false flag operations

http://news.google.com/news?q=false%...-8&sa=N&tab=wn

Background on false flag operations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
Political Campaigning
In 2006, individuals practicing false flag behavior were discovered
and
"outed" in New Hampshire[2][3] and New Jersey[4] after blog comments
claiming to be from supporters of a political candidate were traced
the IP address of paid staffers for that candidate's opponent.
So which poster are you suggesting uses such tactics, Greg, Michael,
or
Ken?
DAVID MOORE!
Your proof being?
BEING AWAKE!

Moore has shown your posts, they are accessible. You did in fact do as
he accused in some instances. I cannot check them all, but I do use your
posting here and now to these groups as evidence of why I think you are
a fraud and liar.

Yeah they are. Now check them carefully. See the little differences?
BET NOT!

You are free to show them to me.

That would be a colossal waste of my time and energy.

You seem to have a corner on that.

0:-]