CRIME of the century!

Old January 7th 07, 09:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default CRIME of the century!

Dan Sullivan wrote:
And you use different spellings of your last name?

G Nope. Not me.

Dan Sullivan wrote
There's a Greg Scott Hanson and a Greg Scott Hansen with identical
birthdays and similar driving infractions in Linn County, Iowa.

Were you given a summons under the name
of Greg Scott Hansen, instead of Greg Scott Hanson?

Not that I know of, but a caseworker once wrote me up as "Mr. Wilson".
When I cross examined him about it the Judge got very defensive.

Then again my ex-wife had criminal records spread
across four different last names at one point, making
her history very deceptive.

In 1994, when I was married to the severely Bipolar con artist,
the "psycho mother in law from hell" misidentified
me to the cops and they sent over FOUR or more squad
cars to get a Greg Hanson with a different middle initial.
Apparently the "evil Greg" she mistook me for was from
Michigan because she had called my Dad and asked if
I ever lived in Michigan. I have never even set foot in Michigan.

Because of her HOSTILITY she just couldn't accept
that I had no criminal record prior to 1994.

I don't think the Police were very happy with her for misidentifying
me.

Tell me Dan, did it ever occur to you that trotting out my 10 year old
vehicular violations like speeding or fix it tickets would mark
me as one EVIL S.O.B. or something?

I think you had a much better shot at vilifying me with the
12 year old misdemeanor domestic stuff but trying to
make a big deal out of speeding tickets, or fix it tickets
for burned out headlight, muffler noise, etc??

Has it occurred to you just how NORMAL it is
for people to have vehicular tickets?

Even caseworkers and Judges have those!

How EVIL do traffic violations make me?

Did you think Donald L. Fisher has a spotless record?
Or Betty J. Wirsen? Or Ronald Van Dyne?
How about Daniel Sullivan of Long Island?

If your record is spotless Dan, let's see it!

To most John Q. Public observers don't you think
making a big deal about traffic tickets looks
pretty DESPERATE on your part?

Particularly since you are anonymous?
One of 200 Dan Sullivan's on Long Island New York?

Old January 7th 07, 10:15 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oog le+Search

Old January 7th 07, 10:17 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
And you use different spellings of your last name?

G Nope. Not me.

Dan Sullivan wrote
There's a Greg Scott Hanson and a Greg Scott Hansen with identical
birthdays and similar driving infractions in Linn County, Iowa.

Were you given a summons under the name
of Greg Scott Hansen, instead of Greg Scott Hanson?

Not that I know of, but a caseworker once wrote me up as "Mr. Wilson".
When I cross examined him about it the Judge got very defensive.

Then again my ex-wife had criminal records spread
across four different last names at one point, making
her history very deceptive.

Her history?

I'm not talking about her.

In 1994, when I was married to the severely Bipolar con artist,
the "psycho mother in law from hell" misidentified
me to the cops and they sent over FOUR or more squad
cars to get a Greg Hanson with a different middle initial.

So you convinced the cops you weren't the Greg Hanson they were looking
for?

Apparently the "evil Greg" she mistook me for was from
Michigan because she had called my Dad and asked if
I ever lived in Michigan. I have never even set foot in Michigan.

She asked a question, Greg.

Because of her HOSTILITY she just couldn't accept
that I had no criminal record prior to 1994.

I don't think the Police were very happy with her for misidentifying
me.

Because of a mistaken middle initial?

Tell me Dan, did it ever occur to you that trotting out my 10 year old
vehicular violations like speeding or fix it tickets would mark
me as one EVIL S.O.B. or something?

Did I think that?

No.

I think you had a much better shot at vilifying me with the
12 year old misdemeanor domestic stuff but trying to
make a big deal out of speeding tickets, or fix it tickets
for burned out headlight, muffler noise, etc??

Ya gotta walk before ya run, Greg.

I did see the jail time etc. etc...

How did you get all that jail time if you didn't do anything?

Has it occurred to you just how NORMAL it is
for people to have vehicular tickets?

Even caseworkers and Judges have those!

How EVIL do traffic violations make me?

Did you think Donald L. Fisher has a spotless record?
Or Betty J. Wirsen? Or Ronald Van Dyne?
How about Daniel Sullivan of Long Island?

If your record is spotless Dan, let's see it!

How could I show you something I don't have, Greg?

To most John Q. Public observers don't you think
making a big deal about traffic tickets looks
pretty DESPERATE on your part?

Particularly since you are anonymous?
One of 200 Dan Sullivan's on Long Island New York?

Again, Greg, I am not anonymous.

Old January 7th 07, 10:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
donkeysbabe

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
[...]

Don - here's a post of yours that you sign 0:-

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.n...ccc00ccd077106

Old January 7th 07, 10:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
[...]

Lot's of folks have "records" like you, Greg, when it comes to traffic
tickets.

They don't do things like claim serious sexual crimes about others
unless there is proof.

As far as I'm concerned the socks here, that you don't bother to
address, because they jump to your defense when your lies are
challenged, are YOU and YOURS.

If your record is spotless Dan, let's see it!

Let's see it? What an odd request.

Let us see your record.....all of it....especially that which you have
withheld. Let's see how spotless it is.

How could I show you something I don't have, Greg?

To most John Q. Public observers don't you think
making a big deal about traffic tickets looks
pretty DESPERATE on your part?

Big deal? What "big deal?" There are what they are. No one has
escalated them to "Crime of the Century." Oh, wait YOU CHANGED THE
TREAD TITLE TO THAT.

What we know, Greg is what you have written. Your posts indicted you
clearly as being a convicted criminal, and involved in a six year old
child protection case that would not have happened without your
presence, and could have been cleared up quickly if you had been a man
and simply left.

You put your rights over the rights of the child. That makes you a
moral coward, self serving, selfish, self centered, and small in all
ways that matter to honorable people.

Particularly since you are anonymous?

Why do you lie, Greg? He can't be anonymous if he's in the phone book.
He is. I got in touch with him that way, in two or three tries.

One of 200 Dan Sullivan's on Long Island New York?

Again, Greg, I am not anonymous.

You are TOO. It took me two or three tries to contact you by phone
using online sources.

R R R RR R R R cackle-snort

A search on Greg and Iowa produced thousands of hits. His name is only
slightly less common than yours.

Is Greg anonymous?

Kane

Old January 7th 07, 10:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

donkeysbabe wrote:
0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
[...]

I stole it from him originally. Been teasing him about it ever since.

0:-

I also sign as 0;-, and 0:-]

Sometimes 0:-} even.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.n...ccc00ccd077106

Old January 7th 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Jimmy The Geek

donkeysbabe wrote:
0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
[...]

Yup - typical Don/Kane scum - 2500 lines defending the use of banned
weapons on woman and children in Iraq.

US forces surrounded Fallujah - declared males over 12-14 to be
'combatants' - told the population to leave - murdered them as they left
- prevented many from leaving - then nuked the city with white
phosphorous - it was later discovered that the majority of insurgents
had escaped and those slaughterd at Fallujah were mostly civilians.

No matter to Don/Kane - just declare the city 'ripe with combatants'
then nuke the women and children.

Don/Kane said about the slaughter of Fallujah:
I said we go to great lengths. That does not mean every single time. It
depends entirely on what the target is. The targets where WP was used
were ripe with combatants. My understanding is that civilians were
advised to get out of the area up to three days before.

Old January 8th 07, 03:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Spanking Leads To Child Aggression And Anxiety, Regardless Of
Cultural Norm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1114110820.htm

Source: Society for Research in Child Development

The study grew out of existing controversies over whether parents
should spank their children or use other forms of physical discipline.
While some experts argue that physical discipline should never be used
because of evidence that it is related to more, rather than fewer,
child behavior problems and might escalate into physical abuse, others
argue that the effects of physical discipline might depend on
characteristics of children and families and the circumstances in which
physical discipline is used.

To find out if the latter theory was valid, researchers from Duke
University in North Carolina, Chinese University of Hong Kong,
Göteborg University in Sweden, the University of Naples, the
University of Rome and the Istituto Universitario di Scienze Motorie in
Italy, Chiang Mai University in Thailand, the University of Delhi in
India, the University of Oregon and California State University-Long
Beach questioned 336 mothers and their children in China, India, Italy,
Kenya, the Philippines, and Thailand about cultural norms surrounding
the use of physical discipline and how it affects children's aggression
and anxiety.

They first asked mothers how often they physically disciplined their
children, and then asked mothers and children how often they thought
other parents in their country physically disciplined their children.
Finally, they asked mothers and children how often the child worries,
is fearful, gets in fights, bullies others and other questions to
measure children's aggression and anxiety.

The researchers found differences in how often mothers used physical
discipline and the mothers' perceptions of how often other parents used
physical discipline. Specifically:

* Mothers in Thailand were least likely to physically discipline
their children, followed by mothers in China, the Philippines, Italy,
India, and Kenya, with mothers in Kenya most likely to physically
discipline their children.
* More frequent use of physical discipline was less strongly
associated with child aggression and anxiety when it was perceived as
being more culturally accepted, but physical discipline was also
associated with more aggression and anxiety regardless of the
perception of cultural acceptance.
* In countries in which physical discipline was more common and
culturally accepted, children who were physically disciplined were less
aggressive and less anxious than children who were physically
disciplined in countries where physical discipline was rarely used.
* In all countries, however, higher use of physical discipline was
associated with more child aggression and anxiety.

"One implication of our findings is the need for caution in making
recommendations about parenting practices across different cultural
groups," said lead researcher Jennifer Lansford, Ph.D., a research
scientist at the Center for Child and Family Policy at Duke University.
"A particular parenting practice may become a problem only if parents
use it in a cultural context that does not support the practice (for
example, if they migrate from one country to another)."

However, she notes, some practices that were condoned historically
(e.g., child labor) are now condemned, at least in certain countries.
"A larger question is whether a parenting practice is acceptable,
regardless of whether it occurs commonly within a cultural group."

###

Summarized from Child Development, Vol. 76, Issue 6, Physical
Discipline and Children's Adjustment: Cultural Normativeness as a
Moderator by Lansford JE. Dodge KA Malone PS and Quinn N. (Duke
University), Chang L (Chinese University of Hong Kong), Oburu P and
Palmérus K (Göteborg University), Bacchini D (University of Naples),
Pastorelli C and Bombi AS (Rome University), Zelli A (Istituto
Universitario di Scienze Motorie), Tapanya S(Chiang Mai University),
Chaudhary N (University of Delhi), Deater-Deckard K (University of
Oregon), and Manke B (California State University, Long Beach).
Copyright 2005 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc. All
rights reserved.

Note: This story has been adapted from a news release issued by Society
for Research in Child Development.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1114110820.htm

The F Crime: Has Chris Gupta (of Friends of Freedom) reported it? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 April 5th 06 09:10 PM
The F Crime: CDC schizophrenia Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 February 18th 06 12:28 AM
A dentist's child abuse crime (also: Pregnant citizens: URGENT) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 1 September 7th 05 11:00 PM
Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 09:05 PM
Kids should work... Doan Foster Parents 31 December 7th 03 04:01 AM