what do you think?

Old November 15th 04, 08:04 PM
P.Fritz

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Subject: what do you think?
From: "P.Fritz"
Date: 11/15/2004 11:10 AM Eastern Standard Time

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
(Bebelestrnge0721) wrote in message
Hi all that are aware of our situation. A turn of events hit our
household last
night when we picked up the mail. Seems after almost 11 months, and
two weeks

[snip]

It's seems possible to me that the paternal grandparents are not
materialistic and are petitioning with genuine intentions for the
sake
of the baby.

Your daughter does not seem fit to be a mother right now.

If you feel you are fit, perhaps you should try and adopt the baby.

Karen

That is not an option because it would require consent from the
father.

I would say it is better than 50/50 odds that primary custody will be
awarded to father at this point, and the mother will be required to pay
child support.

yeah right Paul........ you really think the system would do that? lol
(make the mother pay support)

I should have said 'ordered'.......they will order CS from the mom, but
doubtful they would enforce it.

That is bull Paul ! Yes they will as they should, again this is about the
childs welfare. (child support)

Hear that whooshing sound.......that is the point going far over your head.

How you doing by the way?

Hanging in there........doing lots of chauffeur work LOL.

Looking forward to New Yeas in the Carribean again :-)

Old November 15th 04, 08:04 PM
Bebelestrnge0721

From: (MissMissy657)
Date: 11/15/2004 12:44 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hi I am Missy and new to this newsgroup. I have been reading your messages
and
I feel for the situation that you are in. I am a single mother of three
wonderful children. I do not receive support from their father nor do I fight
for it right now. I am very lucky to have my parents. They allowed me to move
back in with them and they are helping me out just as you are supporting your
daughter and grandchild. They way that you explained how the father acted to
me
is he really doesn't want the baby and he is only doing it out of anger that
he
has to actually support the baby. Hang in there it will work out. I know that
where I am from it takes a lot to take a baby away from a mother who has a
network of support as she does. Just fight for that baby because it sound
that
she is in ahome that wants her and loves her. Not somwhere just because.

Hello Missy Thankyou for your thoughtful words and support !!!!! We have
been through quite a bit as many parents have been. Again I could be wrong, but
I think this will prove to be a misleading tactic by the father and his parents
to avoid supporting this baby. I am appalled at thier use of this baby as a
tool for thier selfishness. It is no secret my daughter has mental health
issues, none of which means she is or has been a danger to her baby. There are
many people that suffer hormanal imbalances that with proper therapy and
medication if necessary, can lead a normal life and certainly is not a reason
to take a child away from a parent, unless of course it is proven the child is
in harms way.......which is not the case here.
I'll tell ya what.....if I were in the other shoes and felt this to be true I
would'nt be waiting no week for a hearing or let the child be in physical
custody of this person for 11 months of her life.....the sheriff and I would be
at the door immediatly! This became thier defense for thier personal desire to
not support this baby and I will do my damndest to prove it . Alls fine and
good right up to the delivery of support papers, then the father all of a
sudden cuts back his work hours, and sues for custody on the only grounds they
think will work.
Now all of a sudden the paternal grandmother is willing to quit her job and
"Raise this KID" as she so called the baby so many times. Please !
QUACKQUACK !!!!!!!!!!

Old November 15th 04, 09:40 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

[...]

Ok.... that I can agree with. Doesn't matter....... the daughter makes no
money...... I think there would be no support ordered. But really, it is
irrevelent. Do you see another situation where family court is going to
do bad things to a family? I sure do. Money is going to destroy another
childs life. Sad.

It is already being destroyed by a sick grandmother who only thinks of
herself. The father has a lot going for himself, the child currently
resides in a highly dysfunctional household with a mentaly unstable mother
and grandmother.

Old November 15th 04, 09:54 PM
Karen O'Mara

"Tiffany" wrote in message ...
yeah right Paul........ you really think the system would do that? lol
(make the mother pay support)

How you doing by the way?

I think the system does make the mother pay child support, if she
works and earns money.

Karen
Old November 15th 04, 10:51 PM
Tiffany

"Tiffany" wrote in message
yeah right Paul........ you really think the system would do that? lol
(make the mother pay support)

How you doing by the way?

I think the system does make the mother pay child support, if she
works and earns money.

Karen

No, typically the CS system is sexist. Do some research if you like. Don't
assume just because it should be that way that it is. If a mother is told to
pay support, it is also typically lower then when the tables are turned.

Old November 15th 04, 11:09 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message
yeah right Paul........ you really think the system would do that? lol
(make the mother pay support)

How you doing by the way?

I think the system does make the mother pay child support, if she
works and earns money.

Karen

No, typically the CS system is sexist. Do some research if you like. Don't
assume just because it should be that way that it is. If a mother is told
to pay support, it is also typically lower then when the tables are
turned.

And enforcement is next to non existent.

I suck eh???