Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

Old February 1st 07, 02:08 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

Default MESSAGES FROM PLANET KANE!!!

"krp" wrote in message

"0:-" wrote in message
news:5YSdnU4aX4unUl3YnZ2dnUVZ_rCsnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Where on Moore's website has he displayed those account numbers
as the poster, "anonymous bounce' posted them? That is the
issue that brought this to ascps.
Are you DENYING they are on Moore's website?

Nope.

Small progress.

None at all. But I am denying they are in the same attention
calling format of the Anonymous poster I'm becoming more suspicious
was you.
Man you're thick as a brick. WHO posts (100% of the time) from an
ANONYMOUS REMAILER?
Moore, I presume you mean to claim.
I've not noticed that stops others from doing so, and apparently
you've been caught at it. Is that not true?

It's said the Earnest declared that it sometime was all he could do in
a day to write on good declarative sentence.

No I nhave NOT been "caught" at it.

Now there's a fine example of a declarative sentence. Good for you,
Ken.

It means more than just that. NICE SNIPPING Kane! It means I wasn't
caught because I never did that! Got it? Hey here'sx an idea, SNIP out
half the sentence and reword it to suiit your mania with me.

It's just one more of Moore's claims. When you actually look at the
archives of MY post as it appears in Google, and the one HE has on his
website you'll see he has removed ALL of the quotes in my original
post of the original forgery. He then points to a subsequent forgery
that appeared later. Didn't he just bring up "MESSAGE LATENCY
FEATURE" in his remailers?????
Yes, he did. Virtually anything is possible, but you see as have
repeatedly lied to and about me in these newsgroups, and Moore has not
argued with me, even when I pretty much deep-sixed any possibility of
proving anything at all about some debate between you, and he certainly
had not lied about me, or what I said, I'm coming down a bit to his
side of the ledger you two are maintaining.

Look BOZO for some time my computers have been deliberately on a
"pin register" with law enforcement. As have my phones been monitored by
law enforcement. WHY?

Yes, why?

For the simple reason of being able to deny his allegations in a court of
law, you know, a place where you actually need to PROVE the bull**** you
claim?

Sorry Kane, I just gotta say this.

If kenny were to actually get within 50 feet of a court room I feel that
they would toss his lying ass in jail on general principals alone. Kenny
couldn't tell the truth if someone wrote it down for him and coached him for
3 hours. He would swallow his tongue first!

Ron

Here's another ****er for your HERO Moore. He had lots of claims about
what I watched on TV in his STUNNING ignorance he didn't know that at the
time he was making those claims we were a Nielsen rating household.
EVERYTHING we watched was recorded.

Old February 1st 07, 02:11 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"0:-" wrote in message
news:NamdnbjPc7rjbV3YnZ2dnUVZ_tyinZ2d@scnresearch. com...
krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
[...]

Ken, I've a tiny bit of experience in this area. And the last thing you
would do, (ask an attorney), were you actually trying to gather evidence
for a possible court action would be to announce it publicly and
especially TO the person you suspect of making allegations.

Don't BE so stupid, Ken. You are showing us more and more reason to find
you unbelievable.

He has already given me more than enough reason to find him unbelievable.
Could be the fact that every post he has written so far has proven to have
at least one lie in it, or it could be that he has never responded directly
and with credible evidence to a challenge that he is lying.

Could also be that backpack full of red herring that he carries onto his
computer table every time he sits down.

Ron

Here's another ****er for your HERO Moore. He had lots of claims about
what I watched on TV in his STUNNING ignorance he didn't know that at the
time he was making those claims we were a Nielsen rating household.
EVERYTHING we watched was recorded.

OoooOOOOoooooOOOOooooo.

This goes to prove ... ... ... ?

Well, I'VE got a pin registration on you, dimwit.

It allows the cops to look at your postings here.

I'm collecting a lot to GET YOU WITH.

You believe me, don't you?

And you know that it's going to work all that much better if I threaten
you with it, right?

You have claimed I'm homosexual and David Moore's lover.

You have claimed I am a Nazi.

Where is your proof of either?

And are you prepared to deal with the consequences of making allegations
you cannot substantiate?

Tell us some more about your preparations against Moore, Ken.

He won't find out 'cause we won't tell him. Yes sir that's it.

Ken, you are one of the most laughable dupes and stooges ever to show up
here in ascps. You can thank Greg for introducing you to yet another
newsgroup where you got your ass kicked.