FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

Old May 26th 07, 11:28 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...
And I'll continue to suggest folks do some serious research before
picking
who to get advice and consultation from.

I'd suggest people "RESEARCH" you, but you have successfully hidden
WHO
you really are and what qualifications you have to be offering people
advice.

Wow.

The irony here is so thick, you can cut it with a knife. Coming from
someone who fraudulently claims to have a psychology degree, which has
been
proved to be phony.....

Moore should they do a little research on YOU??

================================
"Introduction - Who David D. Moore is and who we are
The David D. Moore we are speaking of is an ex-Marine currently living in
the Chicago, Illinois area. He posts on a regular basis to
alt.child-support. Please click here for a list of his current and past
screen names. My name is Joe O'Connor and my associate's name is John
Reinhagen. We both are or have been moderately frequent posters to men's
rights/father's rights-related newsgroups. We've put together this web site
to showcase Moore's abusive behavior on the newsgroups we post to and on the
Internet in general.

A bit of history
About two years ago we witnessed a bizarre Usenet episode where an alleged
NOW rep calling herself " started making ominous threats
self-styled fathers-rights advocate David Moore (he was calling himself
"Jeff Johnson" back then) on several of those newsgroups and demanded that
he take down his web pages. There was just one little problem; a comparison
of the subject headers of "Johnson's" posts with those of "ara" showed that
they were coming from the same computer. We both concluded that "ara" was a
sock-puppet cooked up by Moore to get hits on his web-counter and told him
he wasn't going to get any sympathy from us. Moore was quite angry with our
judgement and accused me of betraying him. I suppose he felt that the
pro-father's rights stance that we shared exempted him from critical
scrutiny. A few days later, he lost his Worldnet account (I wonder why).

Moore insisted that he was innocent and blamed his sudden departure from
Worldnet on a cabal of NOW feminists (he posted this on Usenet); although an
independent investigation proved otherwise. I finally got sick of his lying
and exposed him on his pet newsgroup alt.child-support. He didn't take too
kindly to this and a few months later retaliated by taking an old post of
mine and forging in an anti-Semitic comment. Unfortunately for him the
forgery was traced back to his workplace at Sara Lee and he lost his temp
job there. Again he was quite angry and made several posts that looked like
veiled threats of retaliation.

Ever since then, we have both had the displeasure of being treated to the
following:

a.. Repeated complaints to our ISPs.
b.. A mysterious anonymous remailer chorus that loves to post in Moore's
defense and seems excessively interested in his reputation and well-being.
c.. Virulent racist and ethnic forgeries under our screen names.
d.. Anonymous threats of violence.
e.. Anonymous posts begging for personal information about us.

Unfortunately, we're far from the only people who this has happened to, nor
do we claim to be his worst victims . It seems that whoever dares to speak
out against Moore's bizarre online behavior stands a good chance of getting
the same or worse directed against them. This is especially true for his
female 'marks'; Moore's ravings show a singular hatred of women.

About a year ago I put these pages at Geocities; it was taken down shortly
afterwards due to the sheer offensiveness of its content (Geocities didn't
seem to care that I wasn't the author of the crap that I was showcasing).
John generously offered to host the pages and and they've been here ever
since.

We'll be adding to this archive as time permits. Unfortunately keeping up
with Moore is a full-time occupation which neither of us really has time
for, so they will probably always be somewhat out of date.Please email me at
or John at if you have any
questions or concerns.

This page ©1999 Joseph M. O'Connor and John Reinhagen."

Old May 26th 07, 11:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

No need, anyone with questions can visit www.a-team.org and SEE for
themselves what it is. Trouble is Kane you just want to argue. Go to the
site and pick something to argue about. Drag and dop it here and I'll be
happy to kick your ass again.

So they can go to your site, which is infested with spyware?

Any PROOF of that Davey? Or is it just more of the same baseless ****
you post over and over? There is NO spyware on it.

Slander? Sue me then. Or, simply show a single statement at
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com which is proven false, and I'll
immediately
pull the site down forever.

Oh moroe I have shown MANY false statements on it. Your word is
worthless. We can start with the people you have invented such as Will
Rainey and the fake Lawyer. OR we can go to the FAKE affidavit you claim is
from my former wife. 100% a DAVID MOORE cut and paste fake. Over the years
many things have been shown to be fakes. You never take it down.

Or checking out the owner of that site. Yeah Kane you have such
integrity for us all to see. The site gives independent REAL sources to
verify

Why, yes, http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com does exactly that, Ken. Much of
the information there (which comes mostly from your very own words) can be
verified in Google Groups.

No Davey 90% of the crap is stuff YOU WROTE and attribute to me like the
"rape" post. Which you claim you can't prove because you say I; "had it
NUKED."
Oh Moore. Your bull**** is endless. As are your crazy games like listing
stuff in Freecycle and making false police reports. But THAT game is OVER,
isn't it Davey?

Old May 26th 07, 11:35 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Yes, it's hilarious. I also noted Ken's earlier post, regarding the
"latest round" and how it should have "woken me up," as if he's done
anything other than continue to whine about me to my webhost. Reminds me
of the "BOLINGBROOK RAID" post about 4 years ago, where Ken showed up on
usenet screaming that I had been arrested for exposing him as a liar.

Well Davey you do seem to like arranging for me to have visitors. But
THAT game has stopped, hasn't it braveheart?

Old May 27th 07, 01:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's still amusing to me to see the system sucks
frantically rushing to try to discredit false accusation resources.

Ya think kenny's a "resource" gregg? Not the word I'd use.

Here is one I would use: Parasite

Ron

Do you think somebody who is falsely accused
in some part of the system would prefer to get their
information on fighting the system from sources
that the system sucks themselves approve of?

Would the system sucks be so concerned if
the resource was really not effective?

Do you think the best false accusations sources
would be warmly received by the system sucks?

Grin

""Before you go to that link"" ( Trying to pre-empt the dangerous
info!)

Yes, take it from the SYSTEM SUCKS, that information
is truly dangerous for the system!

Ronald VanDyne is a former cop and a Nebraska Foster Parent.

On May 24, 8:14 pm, "Ron" wrote:
" krp" wrote in message

For those facing false allegations you can join the Falseacc listserv
by
using this link

http://www.a-team.org/false_accusation_list.html

Before you go to that link, read the information on the link I provide
below. History has shown that a great deal of the information is
accurate,
but I cant vouch for all of it.

After all, before you join this list server you might want to know just
who
is running it.

Ron

snip!

Old May 27th 07, 02:06 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

" krp" wrote in message
newsQI5i.62$UD2.60@trnddc05...

"0:-]" wrote in message
On 25 May 2007 11:22:11 -0700, Greegor wrote:

Greegor wrote
Hey Ron!, Do you know why David Moore isn't posting? giggle

Kane wrote
Oooo....he's so cute when the thinks he knows something someone else
doesn't.

I think I do! If you KNOW then please tell it!

Did I say I knew?

You certainly SWAGGERED as if you did. SO TELL US Killer Kane. Where is
your HERO?
The owner of the website you RELY on.. TELL US!!!

Gee, what's the matter kenny? Saw a bit of blood in the water and don't
want everyone to know its yours?

Now, if you had preserved one tiny bit of credibility over the years you
might be able to get away with pointing the finger at someone else, but your
public and quite spectacular meltdown on the internet took care of the last
shreds of credibility you may have been able to hide from the users here.

As I said to someone on another subject a few days ago, you dropped your
dick into a meat grinder and now cant understand why it hurts? Do the math!

Ron

Old May 27th 07, 11:44 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

Come on assclown, you take on anyone who "DARES" say anything aagainst
your precious CPS.

Really? Let me see now: spd, Ron, Dan, lostintranslation, Dragonsgirl,
and many others have had some pretty harsh things to say about CPS.
Because they do not lie, and they tend to express more balance I find
little to argue with them about, though from time to time I've offered
even them information that I hoped corrected something they had in
error, or just didn't have the facts.

Say Kane, how long did it take you to find your hero's phone number?

Old May 27th 07, 11:48 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

Oh bull****. When one has links to the PROSECUTION of the cases, even
just
philosophically they qualify as whores..

Nope. That's your rude and self serving fantasy, krp. You indulge
yourself rather a lot.

Yes Kane you are ideologically a PRO-CPS whore. Maybe you don't
realize
that you go on the attack anytime anyone is critical of anything CPS does,
YOU and your fellow travelers may miss it, but the wrongly accused don't
once it is pointed out to them how you defend CPS constantly and spout the
party line on child abuse and parenting issues. You are like a long
playing
recording of their bull****.

Point to some of my posts, and I'll point to others that refute your
nonsense.

Kane - whenever there is a serious attack on CPS misconduct or calls to
reform it you and your pals are there to irrationally defend them,
especially when Greg or anyone throws in statistics that show the problems
are commonplace. Shall we go to your absurd efforts to TRY to confuse the
issue of incompetence of base level case workers not having an education in
ANY related field to mental health with your BULL**** of trying to toss in
the requirements for agency supervisors?
Nice little dodge Kane. However when we sifted through the hundreds of
obfuscatory posts of yours and Ron's what did we see? That if you had a
degree in ANYTHING and could fog a mirror you could be a CPS case worker.
But I am willing to BET you'll do your best to AGAIN try to pettifog the
issue.

Old May 27th 07, 11:49 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Ron" wrote in message

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's still amusing to me to see the system sucks
frantically rushing to try to discredit false accusation resources.

Ya think kenny's a "resource" gregg? Not the word I'd use.

Here is one I would use: Parasite

A VERY effective parasite that has been kicking false accusers and CPS
ass for over 30 years.

Old May 27th 07, 11:50 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Ron" wrote in message

You certainly SWAGGERED as if you did. SO TELL US Killer Kane. Where is
your HERO?
The owner of the website you RELY on.. TELL US!!!

Gee, what's the matter kenny? Saw a bit of blood in the water and don't
want everyone to know its yours?

Not mine Ronny.

Now, if you had preserved one tiny bit of credibility over the years you
might be able to get away with pointing the finger at someone else, but
your public and quite spectacular meltdown on the internet took care of
the last shreds of credibility you may have been able to hide from the
users here.

As I said to someone on another subject a few days ago, you dropped your
dick into a meat grinder and now cant understand why it hurts? Do the
math!

Oh golly, really? Don't count your chickens.

Old May 27th 07, 11:51 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:28:57 GMT, " krp" wrote:

..."I seem to have 'forgotten' to include the URL, the link, to the
page claimed. Silly me."

www.aboutkenpangborn.com how long did it take you to find his phone number
to summon him Kane?