CPS AGENTS PROVOCATEUR

Old December 26th 06, 09:58 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default CPS AGENTS PROVOCATEUR

Kane, you are Donald L. Fisher, former Child Welfare agency worker.
You have publicly LOBBIED for more MONEY for CPS agencies, repeatedly.
You are a solitary lobbyist trying to outlaw ALL spanking.
You are hysterical about Meth, seeing it as a renewed FUNDING source.

Kane bitches and whines every time I post a news story that embarasses
CPS agencies.
You post YALP (Yet Another Loving Parent) horror stories of child
abuse.

WHAT parent hoping for help against CPS would trust you?

Your buddy Dan was kicked out of four different Family Rights groups.
Dan PUBLICLY posted private posts from INSIDE of a private support
group.

Dan tells people to wait until APPEAL to bring up Constitutional
issues.
(New issues can NOT be raised on appeal, Constitutional or not.)
(Failure to "preserve appealable issues" earlier in a case is a
disaster.)

What parent hoping for help against CPS would trust him?

Who needs advice on how to cooperate?
Every caseworker in the world is urging that, backed by threat of TPR.

I KNOW things are truly desperate for Dan and Don when they resort to
labeling Family Rights advocates as shills for CPS.

It sure is putting a crimp on Kane's usual LOBBYING for CPS FUNDING!

How can Kane LOBBY for CPS FUNDING while posing
as a Family Rights advocate?

And providing testimonials about his
buddy Dan being a Family Rights advocate?

Most parents seeking help would see these actitivities and
instantly realize what side Dan and Kane(Don) are on.
Parents who seek help from Family Rights groups generally
are already very SICK of the contractors with a huge conflict
of interest, and the dishonesty of caseworkers.

0:- wrote:
This newsgroup is rapidly becoming lost to it's purpose, helping
families fight CPS successfully.

The continuing years long battle with those that attack families that
have succeeded, or are pursuing paths that lead to succes shows that it
will continue as long as they are here.

Greg, you a lowlife scum sucking thug, that has attacked people for
nothing more than not agreeing with your loser dangerous suggestions
and advice.

You attack people that take good advice and WIN against CPS.

The evidence is everywhere in the newsgroup, month after month
endlessly and sickeningly.

You poison this well, as you have attempted to poison FightCPS, the
parent's rights and support site.

You and others like you have attacked foster and adoptive parents that
have given loving care to children.

You have attacked success and peddled failure.

You and your cronies have done this relentlessly and persistently for
years.

This newsgroup has become a trap, a place for you and your kind to
attempt to harvest innocent families, and drive them into the CPS
slaughterhouse.

YOU ARE A CPS AGENT.

So are many of your cronies.

And it's not suspicion. It's fact based on what you have posted, all of
you.

Anyone coming here that does not read your posting histories is at high
risk for you vampires sucking their blood if they aren't careful.

Anyone you can't fool you attack. Anyone that doesn't go down your
loser path, you attack.

Anyone that has a winning proven strategy against CPS, you attack.

What else could you be but a CPS agent, Greg?

By the way, Dennis has done more with his socking than years of my
postings might accomplish to expose you.

What fools you are.

You think destroying this newsgroup with your disruptions by attacking
is some kind of success?

I'll use you and this newgroup every time I want to warn families
seeking help what to avoid.

YOU and those like you...phony reformers, phony parent's rights
advocates, self indulgent pigs.

Dangerous "advice." Bad tactics. Invitations to fight you instead of
fight CPS. And constant attacks on winners.

Just plain phonies. That's all you are and all you are likely to be.
CPS AGENTS.

Old December 26th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
lostintranslation

0:- wrote:
[...]

This is funny coming from you, Greg. Didn't you post my posts here to
said 'private' support forum?

Dan tells people to wait until APPEAL to bring up Constitutional
issues.
(New issues can NOT be raised on appeal, Constitutional or not.)
(Failure to "preserve appealable issues" earlier in a case is a
disaster.)

It's obvious you don't understand law or how the legal system works.
When you bring up constitutional DEFENSES and OFFENSES, you are not
bringing anything new up in appeal. You aren't adding charges. You
are creating a new DEFENSE. Wow, ponder that, Greg.

What parent hoping for help against CPS would trust him?

Well besides me, many many others have trusted Dan. And we got our
children back. Some in record time. I'm beginning to wonder when a
second TPR attempt is going to happen to Lisa Watkins. And quite
honestly Greg, I would trust my next door neighbor's 90 year old senile
grandmother over your 'advice'.

Sorry but I would rather listen to people who have fought, and won
rather than someone that fought and has been losing for the past 6
years. I'm sure LIsa Watkins was feeling rather blue during Christmas
day, huh? Because of you, a mother and child spent another holiday
apart from one another. You sre are the family oriented type of guy,
aren't ya!?

Old December 26th 06, 10:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

lostintranslation (Kim Olsen or Olson) wrote
This is funny coming from you, Greg. Didn't you post my posts here to
said 'private' support forum?

You're accusing me of taking PUBLIC comments private.
Dan took PRIVATE comments and made them PUBLIC.
Do you know the difference?

Dan tells people to wait until APPEAL to bring up Constitutional
issues.
(New issues can NOT be raised on appeal, Constitutional or not.)
(Failure to "preserve appealable issues" earlier in a case is a
disaster.)

It's obvious you don't understand law or how the legal system works.
When you bring up constitutional DEFENSES and OFFENSES, you are not
bringing anything new up in appeal. You aren't adding charges. You
are creating a new DEFENSE. Wow, ponder that, Greg.

What parent hoping for help against CPS would trust him?
Well besides me, many many others have trusted Dan. And we got our
children back. Some in record time.

That's always easy when it's a fairy tale.

I'm beginning to wonder when a
second TPR attempt is going to happen to Lisa Watkins. And quite
honestly Greg, I would trust my next door neighbor's 90 year old senile
grandmother over your 'advice'.

Sorry but I would rather listen to people who have fought, and won
rather than someone that fought and has been losing for the past 6
years. I'm sure [redacted ] was feeling rather blue during Christmas
day, huh? Because of you, a mother and child spent another holiday
apart from one another. You sre are the family oriented type of guy,
aren't ya!?

Jeering like that about kids not being home?
And you think these comments wouldn't give YOU away
to Parents who are actually experiencing an attack from CPS?

Old December 26th 06, 11:24 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
lostintranslation (Kim Olsen or Olson) wrote
This is funny coming from you, Greg. Didn't you post my posts here to
said 'private' support forum?

You're accusing me of taking PUBLIC comments private.
Dan took PRIVATE comments and made them PUBLIC.
Do you know the difference?

Anyone can visit and read messages on the fightcps.com forums, Greg.

They don't even have to become a member of fightcps, they can visit as
a guest.

And anyone, guest or member of fightcps, can repost those messages here.

Old December 26th 06, 11:30 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
lostintranslation

Greegor wrote:
[...]

Uhh Greg, the site in reference is not private. It's available to
anyone, openly. Anyone can sign up as a member. You don't need a
passcode to access the site. All you need is an internet connection
and the url. Just like most other websites.

That's always easy when it's a fairy tale.
No fairy tales involved, Greg.

Jeering like that about kids not being home?
And you think these comments wouldn't give YOU away
to Parents who are actually experiencing an attack from CPS?

Sorry Greg but I do feel sorry for both Lisa and her daughter. I wish
they were together, I really do. I wish she would start to realize
your tactics are only going to cause more time, and more holidays to
contine without reunification. Hopefully, someday before it's too
late, Lisa will realize just how deranged and dangerous you are.
Hopefully someday, Lisa will throw your sorry, lazy ass out in one of
the very dumpsters you use to collect cans out of. Hopefully, she will
then be able to get her daughter back. If not, I fear the next time
she will ever have her daughter in her house again, is on the
daughter's 18 birthday. Good Going, Greg. You have served in Lisa and
her daughter's best interest all along.

Old December 26th 06, 11:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane, you are Donald L. Fisher, former Child Welfare agency worker.

If I was, what difference would it make. Ever seen me, as we've seen
you, attacking parents coming here for help, family after family after
family?

Ever see me lie, as you do, and claim that Dan is for "surrendering to
CPS" and that he "trust's" caseworkers, Greg?

Funny that you wish to claim I'm a former CPS caseworker and yet YOU are
doing to attacks on families here.

You have publicly LOBBIED for more MONEY for CPS agencies, repeatedly.

Absolutely. Though not here. This isn't the place to lobby. Here I just
point out the truth about CPS funding. It has been the stepchild in
state budget appropriations from it's inception. It's always been and is
still, vastly underfunded for the job demanded of it.

You are a solitary lobbyist trying to outlaw ALL spanking.

"Solitary?" Didn't you try this before? And I posted a list from a
search that showed thousands and thousands of hits and anti spanking
advocacy and advocates?

Of them all, have you seen a single one, except myself, that advocated
for NO PENALTY LAW?

Why, little CPS AGENT, do you continue to ignore this? You could miss it
the first time, but not time after time when you try that lie and I
remind you that I am for a no -penalty Swedish type law.

You are, therefore, revealed, sigh yet again as a liar and in ways
typical of a CPS agent. Undercover.

You are hysterical about Meth, seeing it as a renewed FUNDING source.

Hysterical? About children who have been exposed in utero? Children who
have been found in homes with dangerous production chemicals in open
containers? Hysterical about cops saying publicly that they haven't been
seeing ANY ID theft (which is rampant) cases that are not Meth connected?

Hysterical that meth psychosis patients are presenting at treatment
centers in such numbers they are displacing other drug illness patients
out of beds?

Hysterical because the crime rate is going up, finally, in this country
after years of reduction, while meth use is prevalent?

Hysterical because the Mexicans intercepted a shipload of precursor
ingredients....pseudophedrine...that could have produced enough meth for
a hit for every adult in the United States?

Hysterical because only in the past month or so have the feds FINALLY
gotten of the Marijuana prosecution and expenditure of millions upon
millions of dollars for something that makes on hungry and sleep?

And finally have started to pay attention to meth, and other hard drugs,
for that matter/

Hysterical when states report massive increases in cases in child
welfare that instead of the usual, alcohol usually, and some other
drugs, is now switching over the meth related?

Yeah, I'm just paranoid, Greg, while you are in denial.

Kane bitches and whines every time I post a news story that embarasses
CPS agencies.

Nope. I ask if they are actually related. I point out weaknesses in the
claims of the authors. Or, sometimes, Greg, I post stories critical of
CPS myself.

You post YALP (Yet Another Loving Parent) horror stories of child
abuse.

Of course I do. What's the name of this newsgroup?

Do you wish to use this newsgroup to defend abusive parents?

WHAT parent hoping for help against CPS would trust you?

The ones that have. The ones that have their children back.

If I could remotely be a retired child protection workers, Greg, think
how valuable that is to them.

Ask, see if anyone that I've helped can detect any advice or attack on
them that would show that I would betray them to CPS.

Then ask them about what they would think if I told them they'd be
better off going to TPR, as you did.

Or if I told them to stop everything, take evidence of a crime they
committed, and show up in court and challenge it with that evidence.
This a family that just got their children back.

Stop and think, Greg. I've advised caution with their cases many times
here.

You have advised the wild and improbable and dangerous stuff imaginable.

It took me two YEARS to get you to say you didn't approve of the use of
lethal force by a family to take their children from state custody.

It took Dan about five minutes after running across the thread to say
NO, he would not approve.

Who wants families hurt, Greg? YOU most obviously.

Who wants them safe, Greg? Dan, myself, and other posters that have
given good solid fact based advice and information here, Greg.

Your buddy Dan was kicked out of four different Family Rights groups.

Can't say as I blame them. If their intent is to grandstand every case,
to have the parents do some of the nitwit things I've seen you and
others present their as advice, I don't think Dan would, or should last
long there.

I'd consider a badge of honor to be rejected by them.

Dan PUBLICLY posted private posts from INSIDE of a private support
group.

And you posted MY comments, and the comments of others, in that forum,
didn't you, Greg?

How could you do that without my permission?

I'll tell you. Because both are public forums. It's no different than
cross posting to a relevant newsgroup.

Where on the website does it say you cannot discuss either outside
derived source information, or internal shared information to the outside?

I've read the entire website. I can't find it.

YOU find it for us and post it here.

YOU, little CPS agent provocateur, are frantically grasping at straws to
distract from the facts...the ONLY people Dan or myself, or a few others
here that give good advice have challenged, Greg is you and just a tiny
handful of others like you that continually endanger people with your
bad advice that we KNOW has cause people using those kinds of tactics to
fail.

In fact they are the tactics of the guilty. It's all they think they
have, being stupid to start with.

Dan tells people to wait until APPEAL to bring up Constitutional
issues.

Nope. That's not what he said, nor what I said.

I said, if you have a Constitutional issue you wish to take to appeal,
you do NOT have to have challenged in a lower court, that issue on
Constitutional grounds. Just have it have been an issue.

By your logic one could not take anything to a higher court unless they
had battled it out as a CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATION at lower court level.

The Civil rights movement would not have had the successful argument
Thurgood Marshal presented to the court he would day sit upon, had it
been by YOUR rules, dummy.

You are simply throwing out chaff to frighten away parents in trouble
with CPS, and to try and get them to do things that annoy the hell out
of judges in lower courts.

Do you know what they say when you try that bull****,"This is not the
supreme court. Present you evidence and argue."

(New issues can NOT be raised on appeal, Constitutional or not.)
(Failure to "preserve appealable issues" earlier in a case is a
disaster.)

Of course not. And I said that. All you have to do is argue the issue,
not argue it on Constitutional grounds, and no YOU are saying the same
thing, and claiming that Dan said WHAT?

He never said you shouldn't argue an issue.

All you have to do is present and even make any comment that goes into
the record, and it's there for later appeal if appropriate.

If you had a decent attorney he would tell you that. And he'd tell you
that arguing issues that are NOT Constitutional violations is not only a
monumental waste of time, but damn dangerous in court. The judge, and
jury if you have one, KNOWS what you are attempting to do...fog.

What parent hoping for help against CPS would trust him?

Dan? Mmmm...let me see what my current count is.

HHHmmmmm....about three dozen so far that I have direct knowledge of.

Who needs advice on how to cooperate?

R R R R R ...who doesn't Greg?

If you don't know HOW to go about you might just be admitting to guilt.

Do you remember how I told you, and this forum, exactly how to perform
service plan items? How to initial them and make comments? How to refuse
to sign until YOU had a signed copy to show to YOUR attorney?

It's the easiest thing in the world. Your claim is that they won't let
you have it with their signature on it.

I sat there one time in such a circumstances and asked this simple
question: "Then this is not a list of needed services and items you
trust enough to sign off on?"

After a quick conference in the back room they marched back in, with a
signed and dated copy and gave it to the family.

It's damn simple if you keep your wits about you, or have someone with
you that can do it for you if you are too stressed out and anxious to
think.

If you are too dumb, or disconnected mentally by the stress to do this,
then there is another most obvious answer. Take an attorney with you to
that meeting. They are called officers of the court. Have HIM witness
their signing, read it right there, and help you sort out what you will
and won't do, and why, and the conditions, including what will transpire
if you complete the agreed upon items.

You know what happens usually when those kinds of procedures are
followed in a CPS meeting room with worker and family? THE PUCKERING
CASE GET'S CLOSED AND THE KIDS SENT HOME BECAUSE THEY SEE YOU AREN'T
FOOLING AROUND BEING A STUPID THREATING Greg Hansen character. Just
businesslike. Assertive. And in control. YOU lose control, Greg, and
I'll bet there as well.

Every caseworker in the world is urging that, backed by threat of TPR.

"
Who needs advice on how to cooperate?

"

Was your last comment in case you are losing track. To what exactly are
you referring in that statement. That they are arguing on who needs
advice on how to cooperate?

Do you think Dan or myself, or other truly savvy CPS fighters fall for
that bull****? Neither should you.

A TPR takes one hell of a lot more evidence than you think, little boy.

And it has to be rock solid or it does NOT get placed on the court docket.

Do you know what is being referred to when you the term, "show cause
hearing," in relation to a TPR?

If you aren't guilty as hell THIS IS WHERE YOU BLOW THEM OUT OF THE
WATER with some very simple requests.

They TOO must show cause why they should proceed with a TPR.

If they do NOT have the evidence and present it convincingly to the
judge, you will walk most likely with your kids.

And it takes a whole lot more than proof of "clutter" to motivate a
judge to find in favor of prosecuting a TRP trial.

You must be clearly unrehabitable, and have committed a gross and
dangerous offense against the child. This ISN'T a trial where you here
risk brought up, as in 'risk the child will catch a cold.'

It often means the parent refuses to remove a known child molester from
the home, or similarly serious offenses.

Often long term drug use and criminal activity...even sometimes with the
parent on closed circuit from the local prison where they are doing two
to five for whatever.

You are too dumb to believe, or you are throwing out garbage to obscure
your real purpose...to divert parents that come here into decisions that
will cause them to err and lose their children.

In other words, Greg, you are here to help CPS win. Aren't you?

I KNOW things are truly desperate for Dan and Don when they resort to
labeling Family Rights advocates as shills for CPS.

I didn't say you were a shill, I said I thought Michael looked like one.

I think you are an agent of CPS.

I have a rule. Do NOT believe what people claim, believe what they DO.

YOU have been on the side of people that helped the Christines end up in
prison for many years.

YOU have been on the side of people that have admitted to abuse of their
children.

YOU have been an enemy of every person coming here that has won against
CPS but would not go along with your wild misdirecting and dangerous
nonsense.

Even grandparents, even good foster parents (something that's hard to
find these days, apparently 0;- ).

But parents, you have taken a special interest in, especially if they
are still struggling with CPS.

Anything to divert, Greg. Anything, even pointing to a picture of
someone and ridiculing her.

Interesting, isn't it.

It sure is putting a crimp on Kane's usual LOBBYING for CPS FUNDING!

It is?

I think anyone that can think for themselves, understands politics, and
government agency funding practices can figure out that yes, indeed, CPS
has been underfunded drastically from its inception.

How can Kane LOBBY for CPS FUNDING while posing
as a Family Rights advocate?

I don't pose. I am one. What is the conflict?

Are you telling me that families are for child abuse and doing away with
CPS pursuing abusers?

Families are the strongest advocates of CPS, especially if they can cut
through the bull**** surrounding what CPS actually is responsible for.

You and Fern, Fern especially, have been the most outrageous
disinformation specialists I've ever seen concerning CPS.

You even misrepresent the state of Iowa. Even your buddy Doug ran when
confronted with the simple organizational truth about Iowa Department of
child and family services being a SUBSIDIARY agency.

All the while you and others have tried to pass of the nonsense that
they were the entire DHS agency. How stupid of you to make such an error
in your disinformation campaigns.

And providing testimonials about his
buddy Dan being a Family Rights advocate?

Testimonials? Buddy?

Well, I tell you right now that Dan would not agree in full with the
assessment of CPS I just made.

I think he's wrong on some issues. What I DO know is that he is NOT a
liar, and most certainly NOT, as you are, an agent of the state, Greg.

He is even kind and supportive to people that followed your favorite
route to failure, mistakenly.

Most parents seeking help would see these actitivities and
instantly realize what side Dan and Kane(Don) are on.

Yes, they surely would. They'd see that we do in fact have the
information they need. That it's given freely, even in the face of
suspicion created by you and your cronies. That we have no agenda other
than helping them win against CPS. And get their children back.

They'd see we do not ask them to put their children on the sacrificial
alter of "FIGHT CPS" crusading. They'd see that we recommend focus on
the single issue, getting their children back. They'd see we also say,
especially Dan, to go ahead and sue, and take it to supreme court if you
can, AFTER THE CHILDREN ARE OUT OF THE HANDS OF CPS.

YOU keep recommending things that either will not get the children home,
or will get them taken back if the person you address is foolish enough
to do what you suggest.

Got to TRP my ASS Greg. You are so obviously a CPS agent.

Take evidence of a crime and right after getting your kids back start a
crusade to remove a law by using and admitting to the crime yourself.

How could you NOT be a CPS agent, Greg?

NO ONE COULD BE THIS STUPID.

Parents who seek help from Family Rights groups generally
are already very SICK of the contractors with a huge conflict
of interest, and the dishonesty of caseworkers.

Contractors? Who would they be?

Show proof Dan or I, or anyone else here (except of course possibly you,
and possibly Michael, I'm thinking) are contractors.

Let's see the proof.

Greg, you cannot fight the proof of years of your postings.

Nor that of your cronies.

Nor the simple facts you have advocated dangerous actions for parents
engaged with CPS.

And you cannot fight that you walk like one, talk like one, and smell
like one.

Did you see my proof just today about your claim that Dan 'trusts' CPS
workers, as you claim?

That he thinks they are reasonable, as you claim.

Gee, turns out you lied again.

Want me to find it for you?

I believe he as exchanging a post with LaVonne in a thread with Fern in it.

LaVonne, as I recall, was pointing out that Fern seemed to believe that
CPS was unnecessary, and that parents don't abuse children.

Dan DEFENDED THE NEED FOR CPS.

I've seen you lately say it's not needed.

Are you pretending to claim snort that children are not abused?

Do you wish all cases to rise to the level of criminal court
prosecution, with a trail of dead and injured kids even longer, wider,
and deeper than now?

I doubt you could convince families in this country that this would be a
good idea.

There's an entire school of smelly fish I see in this country trying
desperately to do just that. To mislead the public. The last time I
spotted a similar piece of work it was in education an we are now
suffering the results of the public being conned.

I don't think you can con them on child protection, Greg.

You are a CPS agent. Or wannabee, Greg. And you let yourself be used
just the same way gangbangers use wannabees.

You are either an agent, or stupid as a stump.

0:-]

Old December 26th 06, 11:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:... ...I'm going for the big lie. Goebbels showed it
works.

lostintranslation (Kim Olsen or Olson) wrote
This is funny coming from you, Greg. Didn't you post my posts here to
said 'private' support forum?

You're accusing me of taking PUBLIC comments private.

He read your personal hidden chat with someone? How the hell could he
do that? He's a total computer duffer. I had to tell him for along time
how to make an attachment to an E-mail.

And you want claim he hacked a chat. R R R R R R R R R R

Dan took PRIVATE comments and made them PUBLIC.

Man, I can't even do that.

If you were in a private chat no one but the site owner can read your
exchange.

Do you know the difference?

I'll bet she does, being a moderator of that website support group.

Dan tells people to wait until APPEAL to bring up Constitutional
issues.
(New issues can NOT be raised on appeal, Constitutional or not.)
(Failure to "preserve appealable issues" earlier in a case is a
disaster.)

It's obvious you don't understand law or how the legal system works.
When you bring up constitutional DEFENSES and OFFENSES, you are not
bringing anything new up in appeal. You aren't adding charges. You
are creating a new DEFENSE. Wow, ponder that, Greg.

What parent hoping for help against CPS would trust him?
Well besides me, many many others have trusted Dan. And we got our
children back. Some in record time.

That's always easy when it's a fairy tale.

Oh, now you are claiming a moderator for FightCPS is lying. I see.

And you want us to believe you are a familiy rights advocate, isn't
that correct?

Sure, Greg. That's what you are alright. What's your salary from CPS?

I'm beginning to wonder when a
second TPR attempt is going to happen to Lisa Watkins. And quite
honestly Greg, I would trust my next door neighbor's 90 year old senile
grandmother over your 'advice'.

Sorry but I would rather listen to people who have fought, and won
rather than someone that fought and has been losing for the past 6
years. I'm sure [redacted ] was feeling rather blue during Christmas
day, huh? Because of you, a mother and child spent another holiday
apart from one another. You sre are the family oriented type of guy,
aren't ya!?

Jeering like that about kids not being home?

Yep, jeering at YOU, Greg, for the pain YOU caused to Lisa and her
daughter.

If she was the angry type why I might even have caught just a tad bit
of disgust and rejection of you, Greg. Imagine, the hero of FightCPS
told off by a moderator.

Why bother to redact Lisa's name, Greg. You afraid she might one day do
a search on her name on the Web and have this pop up?

Lisa Watkins has to be hurting, Greg. Any mother would be having
allowed a boyfriend to get away with conning her into letting him
supplant her child.

And you think these comments wouldn't give YOU away
to Parents who are actually experiencing an attack from CPS?

Give her away as what?

Disgusted with a slimeball such as you?

Tired of your sick little excuse to sue the people of the state of Iowa
for something YOU engineered?

Angry at you telling her to do something that might have, had she done
it, cost her her children?

No, I don't think anyone with a brain would think anything but that you
are a lowlife ****ant, Greg.

And more likely than not a CPS agent provocateur.

Walking, looking like, and quaking the same.

Lying repeatedly.

Tell me again how Dan just loooooves CPS and defends the workers as
reasonable and to be trusted.

Tell me again how he says to surrender, Greg.

How could you NOT be an agent, Greg, given that you will even allow
your morals and ethics to be compromised by making flagrant lies about
Dan to drive families away from his help and successful record of
fighting CPS?

Either you are insane, or a CPS agent.

Live with it, Kathloon.