obnoxious people

Old December 29th 06, 10:33 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default obnoxious people

Bayta wrote:
Nothing too specific, I have helped many parents get their kids back
but now I am trying to help them against future allegations and ways to
stop it before it gets out of hand. In the last 2 months I have
learned much about case law and rights.

That information is for SELF-help.
As citizens we all SHOULD be able to pass around information
on our laws, hold study groups about OUR laws, etc. but this
has to be done carefully so as to avoid complaints of
Unauthorized Practice of Law. Ironically, the ONLY time that
a court ever mentioned this complaint about me, was when I
filed my OWN pleading, on behalf of MYSELF.
( UPL totally impossible in that case! )
( I post this to show how STUPID the courts are about that complaint!
)

Unfortunately many of the parents I have seen lose their kids
have been rather uneducated and
unable to afford lawyers and we all know that public defenders are next
to worthless.

In a LOT of cases, actually worse than bad self-representation.

My family had some bad "Public Pretenders" who DID GREAT HARM.

Family Rights groups have tried to cling to some very few
attorneys who actually provide a vigorous representation, but
given the actual experience, have evolved more and more
toward self representation, pro-se or sui juris.

I myself am in a position that allegations could be
brought up against me at anytime, I don't think any of them would fly
but I have been re-educating my kids on their rights etc. My kids due
to foster care learned early to talk to police and social workers and
needless to say are way to [too] comfortable with them. My children are 17
and 15 they grew up with foster teens in my house. Due to my job I am
now gone from the house from Monday until Thursday night, my daughters
are taking care of themselves during this time. I do have adults
checking on them throughout the week but they are still alone. I know
that CPS could look on this as neglect

17 and 15? neglect for being home alone?

Not unless the kids are retarded or otherwise diminished or
irresponsible.

so I have been studying how to
avoid the possible problems ensuing from this arrangement.

Put them both in CPS sponsored babysitting classes.

At those ages they should be old enough to babysit.

So tell me BAIT-A, How can you both FIGHT CPS
and love them at the same time?
Is that optimal for "vigorous representation" ??

Dan Sullivan wrote
Personally they've gone after me more than
15 times since 1987 and they haven't won yet.

But During that time Dan was never a custodial parent anyway.
Dan has never really experienced child removal.

Old December 29th 06, 10:53 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Bayta wrote:
[...]

You're so full of crap, Greg.

Dan has never really experienced child removal.

How would you know, dingleberry?

How do you think if feels when you're accused of molesting your child
and all visitation is cut off by a Family Court Judge?

And you know if they determine that something inappropriate happened
you'll never see your kids again till they're adults?

How about when your daughter dies in your arms?

Is that an experience comparable to a child removal?

BTW you don't have your own children, do you, Greg?

So you've never been custodial to anybody... just a cat.

Old December 29th 06, 11:26 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greg wrote But During that time Dan was never a custodial parent
anyway.
Dan wrote You're so full of crap, Greg.
G Dan has never really experienced child removal.
D How would you know, dingleberry?

Your own posting, Dan.

Dan wrote
How do you think if feels when you're accused of molesting your child
and all visitation is cut off by a Family Court Judge?

Thank you for ADMITTING you were non-custodial. (This is not the first
time)

I would of course be more sympathetic about cut off visits
if you weren't trying so hard to DECEIVE PEOPLE about that fact.

Remember I said you never experienced child removal.

While having visits cut is horrible, but it is NOT CHILD REMOVAL.

And you know if they determine that something inappropriate happened
you'll never see your kids again till they're adults?

Horrible, but it's not child removal.
Why have you tried to deny that you were NON-CUSTODIAL?

How about when your daughter dies in your arms?

Did this happen to you Dan? Cause of death? When?

Is that an experience comparable to a child removal?

Not really.
Holocaust survivors have compared CPS removal
to their experience because of NOT KNOWING.
The "living dead" or "orphans of the living" aspects
of Child Removal cases are a dimension beyond simple death.

CPS Child Removal is more like experiencing a
child kidnapping with extortive ransom demands.

BTW you don't have your own children, do you, Greg?

You are all knowing.

So you've never been custodial to anybody... just a cat.

Old December 29th 06, 03:29 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dragon's Girl

Dan Sullivan wrote:

WHAT????
ASPCA let him KEEP the cats???