Sugar and Spice vs. Snakes and Snails

Old May 28th 04, 12:44 AM
Catherine C.

Default Sugar and Spice vs. Snakes and Snails

"Sophie" wrote in message ...

Sorry...meant to add to my previous post that I just looked at your
family pics the other day and the kids are all just adorable...They
*all* look much more grown up than the last time I looked...d'uh!
lol...Charlotte is becoming a real beauty and the boys are
handsome-looking devils! ...C.
Old May 28th 04, 03:45 PM
Welches

Circe wrote in message
Sophie wrote:
Like Nikki, my kids talk about the future too. Charlotte is going
to be a mom of 10 kids. Patrick is going to fix their toys. Lewis
is going to be "weird old Uncle Lewis" - Patrick's words I swear

OMG, that is *so* hilarious.

Julian often wants to know who he is going to marry when he grows up and

why
it can't be his sister. Given that they fight like cats and dogs half the
time (though the get along great the other half), I can't imagine why he'd
even *think* about marrying her, but he's not even 7yo yet, so I guess

it's
not too suprising that he's unclear on the concept. Julian also wants a

ton
of kids, so maybe he and Charlotte should get married g!

#1 was in tears the other night because I told her she couldn't marry daddy!
Her first born child (boy or girl) is going to be called Lauren-and I'm
going to breastfeed them for her.
Debbie

Aurora just says she is going to be a mommy; she hasn't ventured how many
kids yet. And neither of them seems to have given much thought to what
Vernon will be when he grows up. I expect they think he'll still be a pain
who wants their toys and won't take turns, even when he's 30.
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 4), and the Rising Son (Julian, 6)

Aurora (in the bathroom with her dad)--"It looks like an elephant, Daddy."
Me (later)--"You should feel flattered."

Old May 28th 04, 06:09 PM
Sophie

"Catherine C." wrote in message
om...
"Sophie" wrote in message

Sorry...meant to add to my previous post that I just looked at your
family pics the other day and the kids are all just adorable...They
*all* look much more grown up than the last time I looked...d'uh!
lol...Charlotte is becoming a real beauty and the boys are
handsome-looking devils! ...C.

Lol. You're right about the boys. Thanks

Old May 29th 04, 05:27 PM
Sophie

OMG, that is *so* hilarious.

Julian often wants to know who he is going to marry when he grows up and

why
it can't be his sister. Given that they fight like cats and dogs half the
time (though the get along great the other half), I can't imagine why he'd
even *think* about marrying her, but he's not even 7yo yet, so I guess

it's
not too suprising that he's unclear on the concept. Julian also wants a

ton
of kids, so maybe he and Charlotte should get married g!

Lol - too funny.

Aurora just says she is going to be a mommy; she hasn't ventured how many
kids yet. And neither of them seems to have given much thought to what
Vernon will be when he grows up. I expect they think he'll still be a pain
who wants their toys and won't take turns, even when he's 30.
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 4), and the Rising Son (Julian, 6)

He can be weird, old Uncle Vernon too then. Maybe he and Lewis can be
lifelong bachelor roomies - lol.