Chiro/hospital autism research? (also: Infant Colic and Otitis Media)

Old October 8th 04, 06:24 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Chiro/hospital autism research? (also: Infant Colic and Otitis Media)

CHIRO/HOSPITAL AUTISM RESEARCH?

ALSO: INFANT COLIC AND OTITIS MEDIA (see below)

BILL RISLEY, DC wants to set up a research project on autism patients...

Bill wrote on the Dziuba/Cronshaw-cum-Dubin/Zaleski censored version of
chirolist.

"Listers...I have an opportunity to set up a research project on autism
patients. I would like your reports of solid changes with these patients via
adjustments alone...Would appreciate your comments and help...Thanks."

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Bill Risley, DC

Bill,

I am assuming you are the Bill Risley, DC who has "good working
relationships with local hospitals..."
http://drrisley.com/html/index2.html

Local hospitals are immediately clamping umbilical cords - perhaps causing
some cases of autism.

Immediate cord clamping involves amputating the baby from the natural
oxygenation/transfusion device (the maternal/placenta diad) just when the
baby needs blood and oxygen the most...

This obvious obstetric crime - OBs rob babies of up to 50% of the blood they
would otherwise have transfused to themselves - is the obsetric standard of
care.

Here is ACOG Practice Bulletin B138 (re-affirmed Feb 2002):

"...Immediately after delivery of the neonate, a segment of umbilical cord
should be doubly clamped, divided, and placed on the delivery table pending
assessment of the five minute Apgar score."
--1991 (re-affirmed Feb 2002) ACOG Committee opinion: Bulletin 138 - April
1994 (replaces #91, February 1991)
From quotes compiled mainly by Eileen Simon from the Harvard Medical School
Libraryhttp://www.cordclamping.com/History.htm

Here is retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley MB ChB FACOG indicating
that immediate cord clamping is causing autism and cerebral palsy:

"ACOG's routine treatment (B138) of these depressed neonates is immediate
cord clamping to obtain cord blood pH studies. The child's only functioning
source of oxygen - the placenta - is amputated together with 30% to 50+% of
its natural blood volume. Total asphyxia is imposed until the lungs
function, and the depressed (asphyxiated, hypovolemic) child starts its
extra-uterine life in hypovolemic shock...

"B138 was first published in 1993. Every cesarean section baby, every
depressed child, every premie, and every child born with a neonatal team in
the delivery room has its cord clamped immediately to facilitate the
panicked rush to the resuscitation table. The current epidemic of immediate
cord clamping coincides with an epidemic of autism.

"For the trial lawyers, it is essential that the 'true genesis' of cerebral
palsy remains unknown, because that 'true genesis' (B.138) is a standard of
medico-legal care..."
http://www.cordclamping.com/acog-cp.htm

Bill, I suspect mass child abuse, do you?

If you do suspect mass child abuse, you should report immediately - reports
may be mandatory.

(I have been reporting - via email - to Oregon Attorney General Hardy
Meyers. I will cc this post to Hardy at )

Finally Bill, if you are the Bill Risley, DC who has "good working
relationships with local hospitals..."
http://drrisley.com/html/index2.html

Stopping the mass child abuse might be as simple as taking advantage of your
"good working relationships with local hospitals" - after you report the
mass child abuse of course - assuming you do suspect mass child abuse.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 George Morley, the retired OB quoted above - as valiant as he is - does
not
want to see child protection laws used to stop the mass baby asphyxiation he
is exposing.

See Babies gasping: Michigan sheriffs to do "child abuse raid" on hospitals?

George and I disagree on this point...

Why would we NOT use laws designed to protect children - to protect
children?

PS2 INFANT COLIC

What if babies cry "for no reason" because they were robbed of blood volume
at birth?

What if babies cry because the most prolific spinal manipulators
(MD-obstetricians) gruesomely wrenched their spines at birth? See below.

What if GENTLE spinal manipulation by DCs is *correcting* problems (some
cases of autism? infant colic?) caused by MD spine wrenching at birth?

On your website, you mention spinal manipulation of babies and an article on
infantile colic:

"[S]pinal manipulation should be the treatment of choice for infantile
colic...authors concluded that treatment by chiropractic adjustments was
more effective than the standard medical treatment of dimethicone
(medication)."
http://drrisley.com/html/index2.html

You are probably referring to the 1999 study by Wiberg, Nordsteen and
Nilsson (Center for Biomechanics, Odense University, Denmark) who concluded:

"Spinal manipulation is effective in relieving infantile colic." [Wiberg et
al. J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1999 Oct;22(8):517-22. PubMed abstract]

Edzard Ernst MD PhD FRCP (Edin.) criticized the claim that spinal
manipulation relieves infantile colic because it was "not based on data from
rigorous clinical trials."

Where are the "rigorous clinical trials" that show that OBs should close
birth canals up to 30% and GRUESOMELY wrench babies' spines?

It's a massive spinal manipulation crime, Bill, and the chiro trade unions
are remaining as silent as Edzart...

With birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%, OBs are violently pushing on
tiny spines (with oxytocin and Cytotec) - and gruesomely pulling (with
hands, forceps and vacuums)...

Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die, some get paralyzed, most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed.

I responded to Edzard on Sept. 27, 2003 criticizing him for his bizarre
selection bias - his bizarre focus on minority spinal manipulators - as the
most prolific spinal manipulators (MD-obstetricians) gruesomely manipulate
most babies' spines...

Here is what I wrote:

EDZARD ERNST, MD....

THE POOR FELLOW IS SUFFERING A **NON-SPINAL** CONDITION - pathologic
selective criticism: Edzard criticizes chiropractic spinal manipulators but
ignores medical (MD-obstetrician) spinal manipulators!

It may be that the only way to correct Edzard's non-spinal condition is via
continual non-spinal chiropractic adjusting (education)...See the quote from
the Founder of chiropractic below.

Edzard writes:

"Chiropractic manipulation is...used...in an increasing number of
cases...for NON-SPINAL conditions...[like]...fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel
syndrome, infantile colic, otitis media, dysmenorrhoea and chronic pelvic
pain...Only very few randomised clinical trials of chiropractic manipulation
as a treatment of non-spinal conditions exist. The claim that this approach
is effective for such conditions is not based on data from rigorous clinical
trials."
--Edzard Ernst, MD [N Z Med J. 2003 Aug 8;116(1179):U539. PubMed abstract,
emphasis added.]

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

Edzard Ernst MD PhD FRCP (Edin.)
Complementary Medicine
Peninsula Medical School
Universities of Exeter and Plymouth
25 Victoria Park Road
Exeter EX2 4NT, United Kingdom

Edzard,

You are to be commended for studying the work of minority spinal
manipulators (chiropractic physicians).

But you are still ignoring the *most prolific* spinal manipulators -
GRUESOME spinal manipulators - MD-obstetricians...

Dr. DD Palmer, Founder of chiropractic said: "[T]here are some persons who
are so mentally put up that they will need continual adjusting." (DD, p.
801)

Edzard, you are obviously so mentally put up that you will need continual
adjusting...

As I've previously noted for you, MD and MB-obstetricians are senselessly
closing birth canals up to 30%, killing an estimated...babies per day with
vacuum-assisted spinal manipulation alone...

See again: MDs/MBs: If you must pull on baby's head - and sometimes you
must...

I may have forgotten to mention that the American College of Obstetricians
and Gynecologists/ACOG *admits* (in its
shoulder dystocia video) that OBs are routinely closing birth canals (the
video purports to show OBs how to open the birth canal when shoulders get
stuck).

Bizzarely, the ACOG method for opening the birth canal - PROPER McRoberts
maneuver - actually keeps the birth canal closed.

See IMPROPER McRoberts can save tiny lives and tiny limbs...

[Oct. 8, 2004 addendum: See also: See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

[Closing the birth canal can cause brain bleeds/tears in brain tissue -
asphyxiation - as well as asphyxiation by prolonging labor - as in shoulder
dystocia...

[But MD-obstetricians are also temporarily asphyxiating babies AFTER birth -
practicing immediate cord clamping/cutting - literally amputating babies
from their
mothers - their only source of blood/oxygen -
in order to rush them across the room for artificial resuscitation away from
their mothers (away from their only source of blood/oxygen). See above,
Edzard.]

Edzard, in addition to the mass SPINAL child abuse (closing birth
canals/gruesomely manipulating babies' spines)...

MDs and MBs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse...

See CDC puppet (Wexler's IAC) promotes Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud...

[Oct. 8, 2004 addendum: See Wyoming vaccination fraud and Nutri-West,
Inc...

Rest assured, Edzard...

I'll offer my non-spinal adjustments whenever I think your own non-spinal
chiropractic adjustments (your articles) need adjusting.

I hope you'll eventually reciprocate and adjust any subluxations you find in
my non-spinal chiropractic adjustments.

Of course, if you never got my previous emails - or just never read them -
then I must sincerely apologize for suggesting otherwise.

But I suspect I am right - you are suffering from the non-spinal condition
called pathologic selective criticism - mothers and babies be damned.

Please stop suffering - please stop mothers and babies from suffering.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Edzard, you mentioned there is no evidence for spinal manipulation for
otitis media...

Miriam V. Mills, MD et al. [2003] recently conducted a study of
"osteopathic" manipulation of children with otitis media...

Mills et al.^^^concluded:

"[O]steopathic manipulative treatment...in children with
recurrent Acute Otitis Media...may prevent or decrease surgical intervention
or
antibiotic overuse."

^^^Miriam V. Mills, MD; Charles E. Henley, DO, MPH; Laura L. B. Barnes, PhD;
Jane E. Carreiro, DO; Brian F. Degenhardt, DO [Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med.
2003;157:861-866.]
http://archpedi.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/157/9/861

Many chiropractic physicians treat children with otitis media with
spinal/cranial techniques similar (if not identical to) techniques employed
by osteopathic physicians.

See Awesome breasts! OBs causing otitis media? (also: 'Osteopathic'
v. 'Chiropractic' manipulation)...

Edzard, regardless whether you find the article by Mills et al. worthy,
hopefully you will help stop MDs and MBs (and DOs) from closing birth
canals.

One last note: As always, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs and
MBs (and DOs). They are just academic prime cuts forced through this
culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school. (Osteopathic
school is now almost identical to medical school - but BRAVO to the
osteopaths for picking up the manipulation ball and running with it - and
testing it!)

Again, thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to Mills et al. via Miriam V. Mills, MD

Copied to: ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC at

Copied also to: ACA Member Brian Zaleski, DC at
.

Brian, please copy this to the censored version of chirolist
) and to the ACA and CCA listservs

[Oct. 8, 2004 addendum: Brian did not copy my post to the censored version
of chiro-list.

END Gastaldo's Open Letter to Edzard Ernst, MD, PhD

BACK TO BILL RISLEY, DC...

Bill,

You wrote:

"I would like your reports of solid [autism] changes with these patients via
adjustments alone...Would appreciate your comments and help..."

The most solid change possible is PREVENTION.

Non-spinal chiropractic adjustment (education) is in order if Dr. Morley is
right.

As I indicated to Dr. Ernst in regard to non-spinal chiropractic
adjustments...

Dr. DD Palmer, Founder of chiropractic said: "[T]here are some persons who
are so mentally put up that they will need continual adjusting." (DD, p.
801)

I was engaging in continual adjusting when I was censored from the
Dziuba/Cronshaw-cum-Dubin/Zaleski censored version of chirolist.

At the time, chirolist was unmoderated as in - "unmoderated means
uncensored - anything goes" said then-chirolist administrator Paul Cronshaw,
DC right before I got censored.

Bill, did you ever protest my censorship from the censored version of
chirolist?

Will you post this there for me?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This post will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the Google
usenet archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Chiro/hospital autism
research? (also: Infant Colic)"

Old October 11th 04, 05:45 AM
Todd Gastaldo

TWO DR. RISLEY'S...WILL EITHER HELP BABIES?

Dr. Risley, Jr. forwarded my post to Dr. Risley, Sr. "out of courtesy"...

He wrote:

Todd,

Yes, as you put it, you have reached Dr. Risley, although this is Jr., Not
Sr. You are referring to my father of the same name. He may be the one who
has expressed interest in Autism Research. I have not. Please make sure to
address your comments to the appropriate person in the future. I will
forward your email to him out of courtesy.

William B. Risley, Jr., D.C.

I REPLY...

Bill Jr. will you forward this post too?

If you are the Dr. Risley who claims "good working relationships with local
hospitals" (see below) - then my comments WERE directed to an appropriate
person.

I think that you are saying (rather discourteously) that you aren't
interested in offending MDs or hospitals - that you aren't interested in
taking action to save tiny lives and tiny limbs - to prevent more putative
vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to adjust by hand.

Sorry to be a bit discourteous here myself - but MDs are lying and babies
are dying...

It's sort of a chiropractic/spinal manipulation emergency.

The retired MB obstetrician indicates that MDs are causing autism via the
mass baby asphyxiation emergency.

I haven't heard back from your dad yet.

Is he still interested in autism?

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Bill, Jr., this post too will be archived for global access within 24 hours.
http://groups.google.com for "Two Dr. Risleys - will either help
babies?"

Will you post it to the Dziuba/Cronshaw/cum/Dubin/Zaleski censored version
of chirolist?

I'll cc Edzard Ernst, MD, PhD again...

"[T]here are some persons who are so mentally put up that they will need
continual adjusting."
--Dr. DD Palmer, Founder of Chiropractic, p. 801

Thanks for forwarding this to your dad: