FL DCF big fined $80K and faces more for ignoring what Judges order

Old December 12th 06, 12:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default FL DCF big fined $80K and faces more for ignoring what Judges order

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
You think the Governor has no power to resolve
such a problem?

Kane wrote
The governor was fined?

Where did you get that idea?

Oh, you have changed the subject title and didn't tell youself, I see.

Kane wrote
And the question, Greg, lest you forget, was where
would YOU, Greg Hanson, place the 300.

They could send them to the Cherokee Mental Health Institute!

The enema treatments would do them some good right?

In other words, you pose a problem and refuse to deal with challenges
to it when asked.

No big deal.

You have determined your own tiny stature in all things CPS, and
government.

0:-

Old December 12th 06, 01:39 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote
You have determined your own tiny stature in all things CPS, and
government.

Let's hear it for the little guy!

Old December 12th 06, 02:23 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
You have determined your own tiny stature in all things CPS, and
government.

Let's hear it for the little guy!

"It?"

Sure. You are a lying, shiftless, child abusing asshole that uses the
newsgroup for you sick narcisstic need for attention you don't deserve.

You prey on and attempt to harvest newcomers here with problems with
CPS to give them advice like you got caught giving at fightCPS.

Force CPS to take you to TPR where you can use "Constitutional Rights"
to defeat them.

Post a couple of cases, Greg.

Take an illegally obtained recording to family court where you are
fighting for you children to come home and introduce the recording as
evidence the law is bad.

Yeah, that'll work.

Have YOU done it?

Has anyone used this tactic and gotten their children back as a result?

Run up a few cases for us.

If the little girl ever does come home at least now she is old enough
to nut you with a knee if you try that "towel boy to the shower" bs you
managed to get away with when she was 6.

You and your cronies are a pack of sick ****ants trying to destroy
families and anyone that helps families succeed against CPS. You want
them to fail to ease your embarrassment at your incompetence in dealing
with CPS.

Six years, and you still haven't done a damn thing but hang out here
and try to screw every family that shows up.

They got your number on fightCPS, didn't they Greg?

R R R R R R R R R

0:-

Old December 12th 06, 12:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
You're a caseworker Donald.

Show your proof.

Kane

0:- wrote:
Kane wrote

Old December 12th 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
You're a caseworker Donald.

Kane wrote Show your proof.

Prove you are not Donald L. Fisher, anonymous poster!

Old December 12th 06, 07:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
You're a caseworker Donald.

Kane wrote Show your proof.

Prove you are not Donald L. Fisher, anonymous poster!

That's proof?

Try again.

I can't prove I'm not Oliver Sutton, Dennis Deakon, or Dan Sullivan.

Would my failure to do so mean that I am one or all three of them?

(One can't prove a negative).

Old December 12th 06, 08:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
You're a caseworker Donald.

Kane wrote Show your proof.

Prove you are not Donald L. Fisher, anonymous poster!

I got a question for you.

Why aren't you asking for the recent long string of strangely clone
like socks to identify who they are?

How about Michael?

How about Fern?

Bobb?

Even firemonkey?

Lostintranslation?

The long string of socks that have come and gone almost daily at times?

You seem completely unconcerned about anyone but me.

Could there be a reason for this interest?

I'll ask you again. What if you DID have a real live CPS caseworker
here to get the straight skinny from, and in fact spent a good deal of
time helping people get and keep their children?

Would you be concerned then?

Oh, wait.

That would drive you insane because that is NOT what you want. You want
people to fail like you have, and this is all you've got going for you;
attacking people that do help..hell you even turn your back on people
that have defended YOU, you disloyal unethical little ****ant.

You claim that Dan hasn't done what he has done. That his advice isn't
based on good tactics, yet Doug Quirbach, who has stood up for you here
when I was busy exposing you for the little pondscum sucker you really
are, you would be denying when he said that Dan's methods are known to
work, good tactics to fight CPS.

Your bull**** is so deep even you can't see over it, Greg.

Prove you aren't Donald L. Fisher, Greg.

Old December 12th 06, 08:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

What's the big PROBLEM Kane?
You said you set up Donald L. Fisher as a false trail.
You should be happy your "false trail" worked SO WELL!

ROFL!

Old December 12th 06, 08:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
What's the big PROBLEM Kane?

Problem? What problem?

You over estimate your importance, boy.

You said you set up Donald L. Fisher as a false trail.

Almost by accident.

You should be happy your "false trail" worked SO WELL!

It would have had you not outed me, you clever rascal you.

Now where's your proof I'm him?

ROFL!

You are mussing your fine raiment, little boy.

And making a complete fool of yourself.

Most folks here wouldn't care who I am, as long as I can produce
information and support that works.

And unless YOU want to claim that YOU went to all the trouble to run
down pics and websites related to Betty, I wouldn't try the 'she's a
sock' gambit again, dummy.

Then there are people from the fightCPS support group that have come
here to "thank" you for your great "help" and advice.

R R R R R

They me as well? Boy I would have had to be as busy a Dennis, far
longer, to created those socks.

One of them is a moderator too I believe. Boy, do "I" get around.

Go on. Tell them again they are Kane, or is it Don Fisher?

Their disgust with you is the narcissistic thrill you would even use
your girlfriends kid for. Why not me, eh?

You're no more than slight laughable pain in the butt, Greg. And it's
not hard to fart you away in a hot breeze.

You bring nothing here but laughable, if somewhat dangerous, crackpot
ideas for little more than the thrill of attention.

What would you do without us, little man? What would you do?

Poor me.

It think it's time for me to come clean, Greg.

I've been putting you on long enough.

I am actually ...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

LISA WATKINS OF HAIAWATHA IOWA.

Gotcha. Just wait until I get home, buster.

0:-]