DCF Worker's Family gets a scare

Old December 26th 06, 10:28 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default DCF Worker's Family gets a scare

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/12/23/Hi...rothers_.shtml

Home alone, brothers thwart three burglars
They hid in a closet, called 911 during the ordeal.
By CARRIE WEIMAR Published December 23, 2006

TAMPA - Huddled next to his brother in their mother's closet,
11-year-old Alex Padron frantically dialed 911.

Three strange men were attempting to break in the house, he
breathlessly told the dispatcher. And he was home alone with his
13-year-old brother.

Suddenly, Alex heard a loud crash. Then footsteps.

"They got in! They got in!" he remembers yelling into the phone.

Thursday was the first day of holiday break for Armando and Alex, who
attend St. Lawrence Catholic School in Tampa.

Their mother, Vivian, works for the Department of Children and
Families.

Their father, Armando, owns the Fourth of July Cafe in West Tampa.

The boys were in the living room of their house on Farwell Drive
playing football on their PlayStation about 2 p.m. when the doorbell
chimed. Twice.

They peered outside a bedroom window but didn't open the door because
they didn't recognize the three men standing on their stoop.

Then the men went to the back door. Alex grabbed the phone and called
his mom.

"Mommy, there's three guys and they're at the back door and they're
trying to get in," he said.

Vivian Padron told Alex to call the police. Then she called her
husband.

"It was the most horrifying feeling you can possibly imagine," she
said.

Alex and Armando ran to their parents' room.

"I wanted to hide," Armando said later. "I didn't know what they had.
Maybe they had a knife or a gun."

Alex feared for his safety. And for the big stack of presents
underneath the tree.

"I thought they were going to steal everything and tie us up," he said.

When the burglars broke in through the bathroom window, they tripped
the burglar alarm. They fled, and within two minutes, Tampa police
arrived.

So did the boys' father.

He called for his sons, but they were afraid to leave the closet.

"We thought maybe the burglars knew our names," Armando said.

They finally emerged to find several patrol cars outside their house
and a helicopter hovering overhead. Vivian Padron had also raced home.

"I don't even remember how I got there," she said.

Meanwhile, two suspects were loitering nearby, acting as if they were
visiting the dentist's office around the corner. Alex pointed them out
to his dad, who alerted police.

The third suspect was found in a nearby doctor's office. Alex
identified him, too.

By evening, Michael Bagley, 18, Michael Acevedo, 20, and Jonathan
Garriga, 19, were booked into the Orient Road Jail on burglary charges.

The boys were still a little jumpy Friday and insisted on accompanying
their mother to a doctor's appointment down the block.

But there was a bright spot after their big sca They got permission
to open one early Christmas present. Each boy received another football
video game.

They also have a souvenir of sorts from their encounter. They kept the
change the burglars dropped on their bathroom floor.

Tampa police Sgt. Eric Diaz said the brothers should be commended for
their quick thinking.

"What the boys did is exactly what we recommend," Diaz said. "Their
actions were exceptional."

Their mother is proud, too.

"Thank goodness it ended the way it did," she said. "It was God's will."

Old December 26th 06, 11:42 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:... ...I will post the most un significant tripe I can
find to divert you all from the fact I am a CPS agent sent here to lead
you away from help and way from winning against CPS.

Isn't that right Greg?

Old December 26th 06, 11:46 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
[...]

I thought all caseworkers (was she one, or just a clerk?) were
childless bitter lesbian atheists, Greg?

Was this a rare case of a mother, obviously willing to have sex with a
man three times, who invokes "God's Will" to hide her atheism from
those crusaders like you that might light up her house after finding
out she works for CPS?

HHHmmmmm........now confess Greg. You were sending bad wishes her
family's way, now weren't?

What a naughty little boy you are.

Did you get that lump of coal I sent you?

I thought about sending Lisa one, but it occured to me that the truly
pathological can fool even the most moral of us.

She still might be totally innocent of complicity in her daughter's
pain.

On that off chance I sent only one with the name of the hero himself on
the box.

R R R R R RR R R R R R R R R

Old December 28th 06, 10:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
[...]

Good wishes then?

Or you posted it here to share in your concern for these threatened boys
and family.

Is that it?

Or as a diversion from the fact that logic tells us you are here to
distract families from any possible chance of getting help from people
that have fought with CPS and won.

So, if I am wrong, why ask a question? Why not say why you posted it?

0:-