Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse

Old July 17th 06, 02:29 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
BTR1701

Default Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

BTR1701 wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

BTR1701 wrote:

Yeah, heaven forbid more kids do that. How terrible it would be for some
of the little ****s to have some actual manners.
----------------------
You're just an abusive Fundy whore.

We have found it is impossible to impose such coercion on adult
humans. We will also find this impossible with children because
it disrespects their right to their chosen form of expression
and freedom of speech.

p.27 "Disobedience comes in many forms, including whining."

What's wrong with this statement? It's true.
----------------------
Again it dishonors children's right to their opinion and speech.
If you don't respect them, then they will never respect you!
Steve

I was going to ask you to show any evidence you have that I'm a "Fundy",
considering I've been openly atheist for several decades now... then I
realized you're just an idiot, so why bother?

-------------------
Saying you're an atheist if you say the same **** the Fundies say
is unconvincing.

Why would I care about convincing an idiot of anything?
Old July 17th 06, 02:30 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
BTR1701

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

BTR1701 wrote:

In article ,
Captain Infinity wrote:

Once Upon A Time R. Steve Walz wrote:

If you truly want a toddler to steer clear of the street, cry and
show them how terrified it made you. THAT makes the kind of impression
on the child that you want to make, and with none of the fixated
resentment that results from anger and hitting.
Steve

I'll bet you're a "therapist", aren't you? You probably make your
living leeching off of the emotionally crippled. That's why you promote
it.

No, he's just a complete idiot.

-----------------
That's all you got, you're a poorly written Perl script.

If anything, I'm a spectacularly well-written Perl script.
Old July 17th 06, 02:44 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
trotsky

You're an anony****--you don't have an identity. Sorry.
Old July 17th 06, 02:46 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
trotsky

BTR1701 wrote:

I spent most of the day on a plane sitting in front of some brat who
wouldn't stay still for 10 seconds and thought the height of excitement
was to constantly slam his food tray up and down into the back of my
seat (when he wasn't kicking it, that is).

The mother, of course, was completely oblivious, even after I physically
turned around and glared several times. Hell, she probably thought the
little *******'s behavior was "cute" or something. Finally I'd had
enough and stood up, leaned over the seat right in the kid's face and
said in a loud and firm voice, "Stop that right now." And it worked. For
the first time in his life, someone finally told the kid no. He was
probably so stunned, he didn't know how to react.

Of course, that finally roused the mother out of her stupor but rather
than be mortified and embarrassed by her issue's behavior, as any
right-thinking person would have been, she had the gall to chastise me
for speaking to her child without her permission.

I just laughed at her and said, "Lady, if you'd actually parent your
kid, then total strangers wouldn't have to." That pretty much shut her
up for good.

Talking back to women and children? You are very brave!
Old July 17th 06, 03:07 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Captain Jack Samson

trotsky wrote:

.

Lover boy.

.

It's just not common knowledge, I guess.

When i masturbate/ play with my dick, i get this really great feeling
my legs shake, i 'squirt' and i go mad? well not mad but its
great..so thats an orgasm right?..so when i have sex, i get a really
good feeling, but my legs dont shake i dont go mad,i do 'squirt', its
not the same feeling, but its still good, really good, so whats this
which ones what?

Note to self: Do not respond.

You're an anony****--you don't have an identity.

You low-cal, two-wheeled extorter. You spayed, horselike zooplankton.
You lolling, indigent fungus.

Sorry.

Sorry for the spill.

--
Jhn 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man

Old July 17th 06, 03:07 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
trotsky

Default Scarlet-Harlot slut lets dudes **** in mouth

trotsky wrote:

Chubby professional-woman with ripe tulip and plump hood ornaments
wants to meet tiny love stick for ardent anal mutilation. Mail me at

Old July 17th 06, 03:27 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
trotsky

BTR1701 wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

BTR1701 wrote:

In article ,
Captain Infinity wrote:

Once Upon A Time R. Steve Walz wrote:

If you truly want a toddler to steer clear of the street, cry and
show them how terrified it made you. THAT makes the kind of impression
on the child that you want to make, and with none of the fixated
resentment that results from anger and hitting.
Steve

I'll bet you're a "therapist", aren't you? You probably make your
living leeching off of the emotionally crippled. That's why you promote
it.

No, he's just a complete idiot.

-----------------
That's all you got, you're a poorly written Perl script.

If anything, I'm a spectacularly well-written Perl script.

You misspelled "anonymous dickhead".
Old July 17th 06, 06:00 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

LindaY wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:

on the child that you want to make, and with none of the fixated
resentment that results from anger and hitting.

Er, what "fixated resentment"? I was spanked occasionally when I was
small and harbor no resentment of all.

-----------------------
You're lying. People do this to take the side of their abuser so that
they don't feel as abused for having agreed with their abuse. But the
problem is that it's a lie to the Self. In psychology the dynamic is
called cognitive dissonance, and examples are the Stockholm Syndrome
and learned helplessness in spousal abuse.

I was one of those kids running
across the street. My mom tried everything: time outs, withdrawal of
privileges, etc. Finally one day she just spanked me. Never did it
again. Enjoyed a close relationship with both Mom and Dad all my life;
didn't even mind going with them places throughout my teens, unlike
some kids who hate being seen with their parents.

---------------------------------
You have a great deal of buried hatred you're not dealing with, and
which has crippled your creativity, autonomy, and sense of yourself
all your life. It is a classic women's gambit, to knuckle under and
ever so secretly hate. It cripples you as a person.
Steve
Old July 17th 06, 06:00 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

BTR1701 wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

[...]