Hey Fern! Please go into detail...

Old January 13th 04, 11:09 AM
Dan Sullivan

Default Hey Fern! Please go into detail...

Fern wrote regarding children with unexplained broken bones who were removed
to foster care,.

"Given that there might be other, less intrusive, less traumatic ways to
validate whether or not family is causing bone breakage?"

What would those "other, less intrusive, less traumatic ways" be, Fern?

Old January 13th 04, 02:16 PM
Fern5827

CPS could pay for a second opinion.

Instead of relying on their CONTRACTED PROVIDERS.

Who validate what CPS offers up.

Even the psychologists in Maine attest to such.

Read my post about DHS culture

Described as:

retailatory

punitive

retributive

under-trained

This is not my wording, but those of trained psychologists who offer up the
truth.

Dan is an apologist for DCF's mistakes, failures and illegalities:

Subject: Hey Fern! Please go into detail...

Old January 13th 04, 03:38 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Fern5827" wrote in message

CPS could pay for a second opinion.

Instead of relying on their CONTRACTED PROVIDERS.

There are numerous radiologists who are more than willing to testfy that
spiral fractures can only be caused non-accidentally.

The doctors who are qualified to diagnose TBBD or who can form an expert
opinion on the cause of broken bones based on xrays, an examination of the
child and a review of the facts leading up to the broken bones are few and
far between.

Chuck found one in Delaware.

Cathy found one in NY.

Jessica found another in NYC.

There just isn't gonna be one in every village, hamlet or county.

Who validate what CPS offers up.

Even the psychologists in Maine attest to such.

All of them?

Read my post about DHS culture

Where is it?

Described as:

retailatory

punitive

retributive

under-trained

This is not my wording, but those of trained psychologists who offer up

the
truth.

Dan is an apologist for DCF's mistakes, failures and illegalities:

I've never apologized for CPS' "mistakes, failures and illegalities."

Show me ONCE where I did, Furine.

I've always made CPS pay for "mistakes, failures and illegalities" as much
as possible.

And how many times have I commented "CPS sucks?"

Old January 14th 04, 07:16 AM
Kane

On 13 Jan 2004 14:16:52 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

CPS could pay for a second opinion.

Up with taxes.

Instead of relying on their CONTRACTED PROVIDERS.

If they "pay" silly Succulent, that IS a contracted provider. What a
ninny.

There are only so many experts on this issue so they'd be bound to use
one more than once...immediately creating the situation you THINK is
taking place...a "relationship" of profit.

What you lie about continuously is that doctors would lie for profit
in such cases. You are sick. A doctor knows that his or her testimony
can do great harm or great good. The assumption that all doctors in
that situation are BAD and EVIL and would lie speaks to YOUR
PROJECTION.

YOU are an evil liar, Plant, not all the doctors.

Who validate what CPS offers up.

Oh, then based on your thinking the other experts CPS would pay for a
second opinion would be immune to the same thing? Brilliant..have more
Liquid Fertilizer, Plant. You are two quarts low.

Even the psychologists in Maine attest to such.

I loved that one. Many months back, and then just today, I related my
experience with a CPS worker (herself an ASCSW MSW and counselor) who
duked it out with some contract therapists that wanted to milk a
family so had them slated for waaaay more therapy than they needed.

With a little moral support from me and a lot of courage from her (her
super was a wimp) she stood up to them, discontinued the full family
services they wanted to continue for yet ANOTHER year, and just had
two family members that asked for it for a short intense sessions.

Boy, where THEY ever ****ed, and did they ever diss that
worker...until OTHER WORKERS STARTED DOING THE SAME. They caught on
about then and knocked off the bull****.

I wonder what it would take to make YOUR little psychologists knock
off their bull****.

Read my post about DHS culture

Laughed my ass off...it read almost exactly like the garbage from the
psychs in the incident I just related. Nothing like sockin'em in the
pocket book to make them blather nonsense and lies. Do you think, if
they were getting as much business from CPS as they wanted, and you
assholes are always claiming, they'd be dissin' the workers?

R R R R R R

Described as:

retailatory

Yep. Wouldn't just let a child go home to sick dangerous parents.

punitive

Yep, testified in court to the abuses and evidence collected.

retributive

Yep. Refused to back down and when they had to went back to court
AGAIN to make sure the children remained safe, and the low life's got
their act together and stopped conning the judge.

under-trained

Citation please. EVERYONE is "under-trained" in my book with a few
rare masters...and they are old and wise and no long practice. R R R R

That's a silly accusation.

This is not my wording, but those of trained psychologists who offer

up the
truth.

And you are salivating Sap all over your keyboard.

Dan is an apologist for DCF's mistakes, failures and illegalities:

Liar.

You are mouthing via the hand up your butt operating your head, Plant,
and that is damned dangerous. You are stupid enough without help. That
back channeling will getcha some day.

So, show us where Dan has apologized for "DCF" in any way shape or
form? Hell, I don't think he believes even me when I tell him I know
some very good caseworkers..and they are in the majority in my parts.

You are a lowlife lying scum sucker, Stinkweed.

And next year Santa's going to leave you a lump of Charcoal. You been
bad, so be good for goodness sake.

R R R R

Kane

Old January 14th 04, 08:17 AM
Greg Hanson

Dan wrote (about TBBD aware radiologists)

There just isn't gonna be one in every
village, hamlet or county.

So you justify the abuse of families who
CANNOT get their expert from Vienna?

Doctors ignorant of these FACTS should
flat out NOT be condemning families.

The PRESUMPTION OF GUILT needs to be brought back.
The statistics bear it out also.

The HYSTERIA about pediatric bone breaks
needs to stop.

These zealots have got every nitwit who
works near an ER swearing up and down that
spiral fractures PROVE child abuse!

And it's statistically NOT TRUE.

Nine out of ten spiral facture cases
are NOT child abuse, but the old and
incorrect information will persist.
Whose job is it to end this false testimony?
Old January 14th 04, 08:24 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

Dan wrote (about TBBD aware radiologists)

There just isn't gonna be one in every
village, hamlet or county.

So you justify the abuse of families who
CANNOT get their expert from Vienna?

Not at all.

I give 'em the studies and point 'em towards a qualified doctor.

Doctors ignorant of these FACTS should
flat out NOT be condemning families.

You tell 'em, Greg.

The PRESUMPTION OF GUILT needs to be brought back.
The statistics bear it out also.

Which statistics?

The HYSTERIA about pediatric bone breaks
needs to stop.

You tell 'em, Greg.

These zealots have got every nitwit who
works near an ER swearing up and down that
spiral fractures PROVE child abuse!

What are you gonna do about it, Greg?

And it's statistically NOT TRUE.

You tell 'em, Greg.

Nine out of ten spiral facture cases
are NOT child abuse, but the old and
incorrect information will persist.

So there's nothing anyone can do, Greg?

Whose job is it to end this false testimony?

You're not doin anything for the next umpteen years, Greg.

You do it.

Old January 15th 04, 12:09 PM
Greg Hanson

Kane wrote
There are only so many experts on this issue so they'd be bound to use
one more than once...immediately creating the situation you THINK is
taking place...a "relationship" of profit.

What you lie about continuously is that doctors would lie for profit
in such cases. You are sick. A doctor knows that his or her testimony
can do great harm or great good. The assumption that all doctors in
that situation are BAD and EVIL and would lie speaks to YOUR
PROJECTION.

Or Doctor Professor Sir Roy Meadows, famous QUACK!

The quack who ruled above all other quacks.

So respectable he was even KNIGHTED!

Whether it's based on Sterling, Gold or just ZEAL,
the harm done is no less.
Old January 15th 04, 05:01 PM
Kane

On 15 Jan 2004 13:19:18 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Greg the latest is the use of photos only to diagnose CSA of young

children.

The UK is now discrediting those *experts too* who simply rely on

photos.

See ascps.

What I "see" is that you made a claim about Dan Sullivan that you were
asked to support with evidence and you have not done so.

Are you waiting for something special, like for the Spring Sap Rising?

Dan has responded to each of your excuses....and avoidances, like the
gentleman he is (and I am NOT) yet you still haven't supported your
bogus vicious and libelous claims against him.

Any particular reason for your reluctance to accuse him again, and
fail to defend your claim about him and his "defense" of CPS?

Kane

Greg sent in:

From:
(Greg Hanson)