Many states ban firearms from foster homes

Old March 5th 04, 11:36 PM
Ron

Default Many states ban firearms from foster homes

Subject: Many states bar firearms in foster care
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 3/5/2004 9:22 AM Eastern Standard Time
...Hmmm....who has 'em in their home who fosters?

You are now on notice.

Really? Which states are those fern? You provided nothing here to support
your claim.

Ron

Old March 6th 04, 12:08 AM
Kane

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:36:42 -0600, "Ron"
wrote:

From: (Fern5827)
Date: 3/5/2004 9:22 AM Eastern Standard Time
...Hmmm....who has 'em in their home who fosters?

You are now on notice.

Really? Which states are those fern? You provided nothing here to

support
your claim.

Nonono Ron, you don't understand.

You are supposed to be terrified at yet another threat to you from
Cbrrrrr, Pbrrrrrr, Sbrrrrrrr.

It's next post will be about liability, and invitations to bio parents
whose children are in foster care to sue for removal of the "threat."

It wants others to abide by law but of course encourages, when it
serves Its little purpose, to break the law.

Of course firearms in the home of the bio parents, usually loaded and
unlocked, are of no concern to The Plant. Parents have a "Liberty
Interest" in doing what they damn well please until a child is injured
or killed.

Or as our favorite Couch Croucher puts it, "what jurisdiction does the
state have anyway?"

Personally I'm becoming interested in possibility of making every home
in the US that has a child in residence meet the same criteria as
foster parents must.

Think of the boost to the economy. Why the liability insurance
business alone would skyrocket us right out of this bad economy.

Then I'll be buying stock in fire ext. and smoke alarm companies, and
pool covers. I might consider a few shares in a gun lock company as
well (patooooeeeee!).

Ron

You see, Ron, The Plant is really an agent of the current
administration, Planted (teehee) here to further economic development
and recovery. Or is it recovery through development. I'm sure it's one
or the other. AR AR AR AR AR AR AR AR

Kane
Old March 6th 04, 01:11 AM
Fern5827

Try to get a hold of the Administrative Code of your state CPS system, Ron.

Don't blame me for the fact that it's inaccessible. Blame the CPS drones.

Not I.