Andy Roony's comments about women over 30

Old October 8th 04, 04:06 PM
Lisa

Default Andy Roony's comments about women over 30

Hi folks

A friend of mine sent this, thought I'd pass it on......

Here is a piece written by Andy Rooney - CBS 60 Minutes.

As I grow in age, I value women who are over 30 most of all. Here are
just a few reasons why: A woman over 30 will never wake you in the
middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care
what you think. If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game,
she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to
do. And, it's usually something more interesting.

A woman over 30 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is,
what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past
the age of 30 give a damn what you might think about her or what she's
doing. Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a
screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive
restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to
shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what
it's like to be unappreciated. A woman over 30 has the
self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman
with a man will often ignore even her best friend because she
doesn't trust the guy with other women. Women over 30 couldn't care less
if you're attracted to her friends because she knows her friends
won't betray her. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to
confess your sins to a woman over 30. They always know.

A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true
of younger women or drag queens. Once you get past a wrinkle
or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you

are a jerk if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder
where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately,
it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot
woman of 30+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a
fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.
For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk
for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women
are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying
an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage..

Old October 8th 04, 04:38 PM
lm

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:06:52 -0400, "Lisa" wrote:

[...]

Yah, attracting Andy Rooney. There's a goal. :-p

lm
Old October 8th 04, 04:56 PM
Lisa

"lm" wrote in message

Yah, attracting Andy Rooney. There's a goal. :-p

lm

LOL you rotter

lisa

Old October 9th 04, 01:11 AM

"Lisa" wrote in message
Hi folks

A friend of mine sent this, thought I'd pass it on......

Here is a piece written by Andy Rooney - CBS 60 Minutes.

LMAO!
Loved it!!!