yeah! It's the weekend!

Old April 1st 06, 09:32 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default yeah! It's the weekend!

'Kate wrote:
Just so ya know.

LOL! Ya bone head......

So what are you doing with yours?

I actually have only some reading for my next class Engish/composition
which will begin on Tuesday! I am to read "The Yellow Wallpaper" so I
can answer discussion questions this week.

Other than that , I can clean, or do laundry, or just play....have not
decided .
Bev

Old April 1st 06, 05:07 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

'Kate wrote:
Just so ya know.

LOL! Ya bone head......

So what are you doing with yours?

I actually have only some reading for my next class Engish/composition
which will begin on Tuesday! I am to read "The Yellow Wallpaper" so I
can answer discussion questions this week.

Other than that , I can clean, or do laundry, or just play....have not
decided .
Bev

I've just decided for you. You can come clean and do laundry over here.
When that's done, feel free to play. We have some toys that you may play
with once you are done your work here!

Old April 1st 06, 06:14 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
On 1 Apr 2006 00:32:56 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

'Kate wrote:
Just so ya know.

LOL! Ya bone head......

So what are you doing with yours?

I think I'm going to finish reading Flucault's "the history of
sexuality", read for my drug class, and write a bit for my minorities
class.

Sex, drugs ......all your missing is the rock and roll! j/k Sounds like
some interesting reading!

I actually have only some reading for my next class Engish/composition
which will begin on Tuesday! I am to read "The Yellow Wallpaper" so I
can answer discussion questions this week.

:-) Awesome!

I just read the introduction ...about the Author Charlotte Perkins
Gilman..Wow! are you familiar with her story? This is gonna be an
excellent read !

Other than that , I can clean, or do laundry, or just play....have not
decided .
Bev

Oh yeah, and I have housework too. Eh, fun. NOT.

:-)

"Cinderella", "Cinderella", night and day it's "Cinderella" ugh
Crank up the tunes!
;-)

Old April 1st 06, 07:01 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
Just so ya know.

LOL! Ya bone head......

So what are you doing with yours?

I think I'm going to finish reading Flucault's "the history of
sexuality", read for my drug class, and write a bit for my minorities
class.

Sex, drugs ......all your missing is the rock and roll! j/k Sounds like
some interesting reading!

would you believe it's taking the fun out of everything? sigh

Well........ yes I would......I'm not so sure the history of sexuality
is as much fun a read as oh say .....SM101....heh, hang in there! Don't
lose your fun side !

I actually have only some reading for my next class Engish/composition
which will begin on Tuesday! I am to read "The Yellow Wallpaper" so I
can answer discussion questions this week.

:-) Awesome!

I just read the introduction ...about the Author Charlotte Perkins
Gilman..Wow! are you familiar with her story? This is gonna be an
excellent read !

I haven't read it but I will remember to when I have a break. And wow..
what a book! I wish I'd read it when I was in my teens. Hmm.. I have a
teen girl in the home.

Here was something that I lucked across that may help facilitate
discussions:
http://itech.fgcu.edu/faculty/wohlpart/alra/gilman.htm

Great site , thanks , it is now a member of my favorites for future
useage. I wish I was directed to it myself as well at a younger age.

Other than that , I can clean, or do laundry, or just play....have not
decided .
Bev

Oh yeah, and I have housework too. Eh, fun. NOT.

:-)

"Cinderella", "Cinderella", night and day it's "Cinderella" ugh
Crank up the tunes!
;-)

You're absolutely right! I forget to do that. How'd ya know?

The past comes back to haunt ya sometimes! ....we've discussed the
subject way back when. I remembered . So I decided to remind you to put
a little joy in your housework. Complete with air guitar and drums
wherever necessary ! Dance too , don't forget to dance smile

I really don't want to do anything. I'm a little burned out from school
and from other things going on. It's as if I've come up to the brick
wall and stopped. It's too high. I can't. And hell, I *have* to and I
know it. One step at a time.

(((Kate))), and I know you will .....Try to rewire your "I have to"
thought to " I want to" I learned this in my first class "Strategies
for success " Your not the first or only one that reaches that friggen
wall from time to time...one brick at a time , if need be !

Here it is 1:00 for me and I have not read past the introduction or
cleaned a dang thing ! LOL!

Had a few too many cups of coffee though..........

Old April 1st 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
On 1 Apr 2006 10:01:54 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

on housework and music

You're absolutely right! I forget to do that. How'd ya know?

The past comes back to haunt ya sometimes! ....we've discussed the
subject way back when. I remembered . So I decided to remind you to put
a little joy in your housework. Complete with air guitar and drums
wherever necessary ! Dance too , don't forget to dance smile

I went the other way - took a look around, did some dishes, got rid of a
few cluttered areas, and decided that the rest didn't look so bad. :-)

Washed dishes , straightened up some clutter, rest looks pretty good !
yup !
I'm done with the cleaning too! I stil listened to ma tunes though
...............;-)

I really don't want to do anything. I'm a little burned out from school
and from other things going on. It's as if I've come up to the brick
wall and stopped. It's too high. I can't. And hell, I *have* to and I
know it. One step at a time.

(((Kate))), and I know you will .....Try to rewire your "I have to"
thought to " I want to" I learned this in my first class "Strategies
for success " Your not the first or only one that reaches that friggen
wall from time to time...one brick at a time , if need be !

I know... I know. And I've started. I'm just... tired.
You know DVC... his father's doing really poorly and is terminal. I have
that on my mind... wanting to be a friend and knowing that there's
nothing that I can do except listen and let him know that I understand.
Been there, done that, and wish no one else had to.

Yea that is a bummer...so sad, please send my heartfelt understanding.
Is his Dad suffering a lot? That was the part I could not stand with my
Dad, even though I missed him terribly the last week he was in a coma
and there was no visable suffering, I am grateful he went so peaceful
that morning. Ugh tears in me eyes...we move on.....

Here it is 1:00 for me and I have not read past the introduction or
cleaned a dang thing ! LOL!

Had a few too many cups of coffee though..........

ME TOO!
Coffee is WONDERFUL.

HEY caffiene makes you SHOUT!

yeah! It's the weekend! xkatx Single Parents 2 April 1st 06 05:56 PM
Ahhh weekend getaway Emily Pregnancy 4 March 14th 05 08:09 PM
Back from the weekend Jenrose Pregnancy 3 November 9th 04 06:31 AM
Japanese Weekend? Mary S. Pregnancy 3 February 1st 04 03:27 PM
Million Dads March this weekend in D.C. Mel Gamble Child Support 1 June 23rd 03 05:03 PM