Amsterdam trip invitation

Old December 20th 03, 03:34 AM
Andrew

Default Amsterdam trip invitation

If any of you guys are at a loose end I am going to the Hotel Inntel just by
Dam Square from the 20th to the 27th. Tell 0031205301818 for reservations.
Ask for Andrew, they'll know me by the time you get there. LOL.

O, but I should tell you, those guys that they warn you about physically
meeting after an innocuous chat on the internet? yeah, they're all me with
various different beards.

See you after Xmas

Andrew

PS, despite recent defamatory posts the one thing I will not do is make your
keyboards sticky!!! I have a far more interesting range of personality
kinks.

Old December 20th 03, 03:42 AM
HanK

"Andrew"

if this was posted earlier I think i would have come.

Old December 20th 03, 11:46 AM
Shelley

"HanK" wrote in message

"Andrew"

if this was posted earlier I think i would have come.

Yes it was a bit short notice. I was in Amsterdam recently with my b/f, it
is a truly amazing place and can't wait to go back.

Old December 21st 03, 06:37 PM
Dennis Here

Andrew wrote in message ...

If any of you guys are at a loose end

Off to Italy to meet Joelle!

Dennis

Old December 21st 03, 09:08 PM
CME

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

Andrew wrote in message ...

If any of you guys are at a loose end

Off to Italy to meet Joelle!

Dennis

Joelle's going to Italy? Wooo Hooo good for you!

Christine

Old December 21st 03, 09:40 PM
Dennis Here

'Kate 'Kate wrote in message

"Dennis Here" wrote

Off to Italy to meet Joelle!

How cool! I hope pics are posted.

Well, I offered anyway.
Seems she is going about 6 months later than we are :-(
Got you all going though!
BTW, I'm taking Dolores to Paris on her next birthday.
That will be a few months before we head off with all the kids to Iceland.

Dennis

Dennis

Old December 21st 03, 10:02 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

BTW, I'm taking Dolores to Paris on her next birthday.
That will be a few months before we head off with all the kids to Iceland.

Pete would love that. When are you going?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old December 21st 03, 10:10 PM
Dennis Here

Paul Griffiths wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote in message

BTW, I'm taking Dolores to Paris on her next birthday.
That will be a few months before we head off with all the kids to

Iceland.

Pete would love that. When are you going?

Has to be when my childminder is away on her holiday otherwise it gets very
complicated.
Actually I logged on tonight just to check out Icelandic holidays and got
waylaid here, (chance would be a fine thing)
Dolores wants to meet a geezer, (or is that a geyser?)
We both want to see the northern lights and the kids don't care as long as
it's a holiday.
What does Pete have in mind?
I quite fancy a four wheel drive trip into the interior, Basically head
north from Reykjavik.

Dennis

Old December 25th 03, 11:24 PM
dolores

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

'Kate 'Kate wrote in message

"Dennis Here" wrote

Off to Italy to meet Joelle!

How cool! I hope pics are posted.

Well, I offered anyway.
Seems she is going about 6 months later than we are :-(
Got you all going though!
BTW, I'm taking Dolores to Paris on her next birthday.

So ya see Christine.....tight skirts are all well and good....but stand
back.....and watch how a real woman does it!!......

That will be a few months before we head off with all the kids to Iceland.

Now this I cant wait for.....Northern lights.....glaciers.....whale
watching...........and those real big hot things that Iceland is famous
for.....

Dolores

Dennis

Dennis

[...]