On the subject of excruciatingly difficult kids whom we love

Old September 19th 04, 12:45 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
news:bQ73d.25352$yW6.24134@clgrps12...
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Cele" wrote in message

snip

(psst! Don't anyone tell him that I'm really an evil troll under a
bridge waiting to eat small children in a single bite.....who only
assumes human form when Welshmen are about.....)

Sorry, did someone say something?

And why do I suddenly feel an uncontrollable urge to say that my

passport
and birth certificate say I'm English?

Because of the sheep connotation? :P

Gawd, the Welsh could certainly do with a better stereotype couldn't they?
Rugby-playing, mine-working, male-voice-choir-members who shag sheep at
every opportunity. Honestly that's only the guys who live "up the varleys".
Us coastal folks are different, we don't usually sing in choirs. :-Þ

snip

(OK, OK, I know, we'll get a room. It's just that we can't get one for
another three months and that seems to be causing a bit of trouble in
the hug deficit department.....)

I now have a picture of an official-sounding lady in a suit, sitting at

desk, answering a phone and saying "Hug deficit department. How may
I help you?".

Sounds kinky is this the new IN porn?

Dunno, I was trying for a Monty Pythonish effect but if porn works for you
feel free to run with it. ;-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 19th 04, 04:13 PM
CME

"CME" wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"CME" wrote in message
newstK2d.67614$XP3.1266@edtnps84...

snip

(btw I'm not the biggest fan of country but my gf wants me to meet
her
new man so I shall accommodate)

And that's a neat statement of one of the reasons why I like you.

Awwwwwww thanks.

No problem. I'd say more but this place is knee deep in mush as it is.
:-)

I have a pic of me in a cowboy hat. lol I wore it the whole night and I
needed a photo to blackmail myself with later.

LOL Sounds like a good plan but what do you want yourself to do?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 19th 04, 04:14 PM
CME

"CME" wrote in message
newstK2d.67614$XP3.1266@edtnps84...

snip

(btw I'm not the biggest fan of country but my gf wants me to meet
her
new man so I shall accommodate)

And that's a neat statement of one of the reasons why I like you.

Awwwwwww thanks.

No problem. I'd say more but this place is knee deep in mush as it is.
:-)

I have a pic of me in a cowboy hat. lol I wore it the whole night and I
needed a photo to blackmail myself with later.

LOL Sounds like a good plan but what do you want yourself to do?

--
Paul Griffiths

Ok it's really too early on a Sunday because I just sent a blank response...

My response WAS going to be... bad bad things, surely.

Christine

Old September 19th 04, 06:36 PM
lm

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:34:12 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"lm" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:43:54 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

So obliging, is my Paul....LOL

Only for you, my love.

OK, eww! :-)

Would all passengers please note that vomit bags are available in the pocket
in front of your seats. Thank you for travelling with us.

I wish I'd known that earlier. My keyboard's really a mess. :-) That
must be why the kids haven't been asking for computer time lately.

lm
Old September 19th 04, 06:37 PM
Purchgdss

Would all passengers please note that vomit bags are available in the pocket
in front of your seats. Thank you for travelling with us.

--
Paul Griffiths

I've used mine and those surrounding me. Can I get an extra supply?

Hip boots too might be a bonus...... Wink

Just my 2 cents.........
Christine
Old September 19th 04, 10:29 PM
Paul Griffiths

"lm" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:34:12 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"lm" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:43:54 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

So obliging, is my Paul....LOL

Only for you, my love.

OK, eww! :-)

Would all passengers please note that vomit bags are available in the

pocket
in front of your seats. Thank you for travelling with us.

I wish I'd known that earlier. My keyboard's really a mess. :-)

Oh sorry about that. Normally one of the flight crew would do the
announcement but they're all busy up at the pointly end right now.

That must be why the kids haven't been asking for computer time lately.

Nice to know it had *some* beneficial effect I suppose. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 19th 04, 10:31 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Purchgdss" wrote in message

Would all passengers please note that vomit bags are available in the

pocket
in front of your seats. Thank you for travelling with us.

I've used mine and those surrounding me. Can I get an extra supply?

Sure but what have you used them for?

Hip boots too might be a bonus...... Wink

Do you mean like boots from Carnaby Street or do you mean those wader
thingies that fishermen wear?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 19th 04, 10:33 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message

snip

I have a pic of me in a cowboy hat. lol I wore it the whole night and I
needed a photo to blackmail myself with later.

LOL Sounds like a good plan but what do you want yourself to do?

Ok it's really too early on a Sunday because I just sent a blank

response...

I noticed that.

My response WAS going to be... bad bad things, surely.

You need to be blackmailed to do bad things?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 20th 04, 12:45 AM
lm

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:29:54 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"lm" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:34:12 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"lm" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:43:54 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

So obliging, is my Paul....LOL

Only for you, my love.

OK, eww! :-)

Would all passengers please note that vomit bags are available in the

pocket
in front of your seats. Thank you for travelling with us.

I wish I'd known that earlier. My keyboard's really a mess. :-)

Oh sorry about that. Normally one of the flight crew would do the
announcement but they're all busy up at the pointly end right now.

That's the problem with flying coach. The snobs up in business class
have one-a them fancy-schmancy autopilots.

lm
Old September 20th 04, 02:26 AM
CME

"CME" wrote in message

snip

I have a pic of me in a cowboy hat. lol I wore it the whole night and
needed a photo to blackmail myself with later.

LOL Sounds like a good plan but what do you want yourself to do?

Ok it's really too early on a Sunday because I just sent a blank

response...

I noticed that.

My response WAS going to be... bad bad things, surely.

You need to be blackmailed to do bad things?

--
Paul Griffiths

No just a smidge of alcohol and I'm good to go.

Christine