night classes

Old December 2nd 05, 01:07 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default night classes

Anyone wanna hire me?

Do you do windows? J/K !

Enjoy the time off, you've worked hard. Congrats !
I don't understand the gas prices, I just got 1.98 a gallon in Jersey!
I'll send you some, make sure you open the envelope............
Bev

Old December 2nd 05, 06:55 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 2 Dec 2005 05:07:35 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Anyone wanna hire me?

Do you do windows? J/K !

I cleaned houses for a number of years... I did windows but by
arrangement and aside from the cost of regular weekly cleaning. It'll
cost ya extra.

What if I cook? .....on second thought, you'd want to charge extra for
doing the dishes :-)

Enjoy the time off, you've worked hard. Congrats !

thanks. Three more classes.

I don't understand the gas prices, I just got 1.98 a gallon in Jersey!

Paid 1.89 the other day......but it has jumped back up again.

That's about what our costs are and we have to pump our own!

Doesn't everybody? And its belwo freezing her as well.

I'll send you some, make sure you open the envelope............
Bev

ROFL.

'Kate

Old December 3rd 05, 01:54 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:55:19 -0500, "P Fritz"
the following was posted in blue dry
erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On 2 Dec 2005 05:07:35 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Anyone wanna hire me?

Do you do windows? J/K !

I cleaned houses for a number of years... I did windows but by
arrangement and aside from the cost of regular weekly cleaning. It'll
cost ya extra.

What if I cook? .....on second thought, you'd want to charge extra for
doing the dishes :-)

Ah, a deal in the making.

Enjoy the time off, you've worked hard. Congrats !

thanks. Three more classes.

I don't understand the gas prices, I just got 1.98 a gallon in

Jersey!

Paid 1.89 the other day......but it has jumped back up again.

That's about what our costs are and we have to pump our own!

Doesn't everybody? And its belwo freezing her as well.

Nope. It's against the law in Jersey.

Really? I guess I never noticed when I had the rental cars.........or
maybe I never filled them up before returning them :-)

Old December 3rd 05, 12:58 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On 2 Dec 2005 05:07:35 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Anyone wanna hire me?

Do you do windows? J/K !

I cleaned houses for a number of years... I did windows but by
arrangement and aside from the cost of regular weekly cleaning. It'll
cost ya extra.

I never did understand why people are more willing to include cleaning
toilets in the regular weekly fees than do windows.............

Old December 4th 05, 05:09 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 20:54:43 -0500, "P. Fritz"
the following was posted in blue dry
erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:55:19 -0500, "P Fritz"
the following was posted in blue dry
erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On 2 Dec 2005 05:07:35 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Anyone wanna hire me?

Do you do windows? J/K !

I cleaned houses for a number of years... I did windows but by
arrangement and aside from the cost of regular weekly cleaning. It'll
cost ya extra.

What if I cook? .....on second thought, you'd want to charge extra for
doing the dishes :-)

Ah, a deal in the making.

Enjoy the time off, you've worked hard. Congrats !

thanks. Three more classes.

Congrats on the upcoming end of clases

I don't understand the gas prices, I just got 1.98 a gallon in

Jersey!

Paid 1.89 the other day......but it has jumped back up again

We haven't seen $1.89 around here for almost a year
Lowest now is $2.34, average is $2.45, although we did experience $3.50
for a brief couple of weeks

That's about what our costs are and we have to pump our own!

Doesn't everybody? And its belwo freezing her as well.

Gee it was only a balmy 17 here last night

Nope. It's against the law in Jersey.

Really? I guess I never noticed when I had the rental cars.........or
maybe I never filled them up before returning them :-)

I haven't been in Jersey since... it's been awhile. Maybe that's
outdated info?

Not the last I heard ( about 2 weeks ago )
Old December 4th 05, 01:00 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default gas prices & catch up. was night classes

Ya know depending on how far North you go you will be subject to very
cold weather, and SNOW! Woke up this morning to about three inches here
in PA, of course the Pocona area always seems to get more than the rest
of the state. It's hard to be so far away from my daughter who has
chosen California to be her favorite place to be, they grow up and live
their lives to be happy and so should we be happy after we have done
our best to get them where they are. It kinda sucks to be torn, I know
I have been, but I make my choice to to stay put because of wanting to
be close to my grandbaby and she can't move more than a 50 miles radius
of good ole Bangor so here I be. Two years ago we were talking about
moving out to California and then ................
Sometimes you learn to be happy even when life throws ya a curve!
Good luck ! Bev

Old December 10th 05, 11:10 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Bev" wrote in message
ps.com...
Ya know depending on how far North you go you will be subject to very
cold weather, and SNOW! Woke up this morning to about three inches here
in PA, of course the Pocona area always seems to get more than the rest
of the state. It's hard to be so far away from my daughter who has
chosen California to be her favorite place to be, they grow up and live
their lives to be happy and so should we be happy after we have done
our best to get them where they are. It kinda sucks to be torn, I know
I have been, but I make my choice to to stay put because of wanting to
be close to my grandbaby and she can't move more than a 50 miles radius
of good ole Bangor so here I be. Two years ago we were talking about
moving out to California and then ................
Sometimes you learn to be happy even when life throws ya a curve!
Good luck ! Bev

HAHAHA try further north... Dang snow... a whooping 7 inches in less than 4
hours!!! took us 2 hours to shovel -- yes shovel out the driveway... I'm
tired LOL the dog watched us like she was the queen of Sheba LOL whatching
he loyal subjects shovel her way out since her little tummy was plowing
through the snow... all she needed was that whip of christines LOL

Old December 11th 05, 01:02 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Oh yes yes indeed ! We have ourselves a wee bit over a foot that fell
here ! I shoveled and shoveled and shoveled to free my car from the
depths of the icy cold Winter Warlock. Temperature at 17 degrees
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Christines got a whip? Hmmmmmm................

Old December 11th 05, 09:29 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
On 10 Dec 2005 17:02:13 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Oh yes yes indeed ! We have ourselves a wee bit over a foot that fell
here ! I shoveled and shoveled and shoveled to free my car from the
depths of the icy cold Winter Warlock. Temperature at 17 degrees
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Christines got a whip? Hmmmmmm................

LOL
Sorry about the snow though. I can't imagine shoveling anymore.

I love the snow as long as it is on the warmer side so I can go
sledding. Having a nearly two year old around sure is nice, I can act
like a kid with her, well except when she tells me NO! Then she tells
me I am mean, and what do you do with a 2 year old that likes time out?
We say do you want time out and she says yes and runs right over to the
time out spot and plops her little butt down with a big ole smile on
her face......terrible two's here we come! Bev

Old December 12th 05, 12:48 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

'Kate wrote:
[...]

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH ok that's funny!