Vaccine Ingredients

Old July 18th 07, 09:23 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
mainframetech[_2_]

Default Vaccine Ingredients

Considering that neither rotten eggs nor monkey kidney pus is injected
into humans, this question is irrelevent.

Since more and more products sold in the U.S. are being
manufactured in China, I would say there is no doubt that they are
also making various medicines both prescription and over-the-counter.
From our more recent experiences in the news, I would say that rotten

eggs or monkey kidney pus each may be a possibility if they are
cheaper than current ingredients and similate them well enough to get
by.

Chris

Old July 18th 07, 10:36 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
vernono

"David Wright" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
vernono icon@icon wrote:

Please show peer reviewed references which show vaccine

Peer review infers someone I agree with.

Given how disagreeable you are, I can see where that'd be a problem.

Word games are for the deficient.

"Peer review" means nothing as most use it. (Other than "Peer review infers
someone I agree with.")

Oh, yes, I always disagree with bigots whether racial, political or medical.
You fit the mold.

Old July 18th 07, 11:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
Jeff

Herman Rubin wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:
On Jul 16, 4:39 pm, (Herman Rubin) wrote:
In article wxymi.4551$BI5.3@trnddc07, Jeff wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 14, 8:31 am, Jeff wrote:
JOHN wrote:
http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ingredients.html
Will you please cite references which show that the vaccine ingredients,
in the very low doses used, are harmful?
Jeff
Jeff,
Please show peer reviewed references which show vaccine
ingredients are not harmful at low doses even though the msds states
clearly that the ingredients are toxic and dangerous.
The MSDS don't discuss the use of the chemicals in vaccines. The doses
used are much, much smaller than the toxic doses.
Since when can
the human safely eat rotten eggs or the pus from monkey kidneys?
Injecting the filth is probably 1000 times more harmful.
Considering that neither rotten eggs nor monkey kidney pus is injected
into humans, this question is irrelevent.
The dose may make the chemical a poison, a lower dose may make
the chemical a medicine, but there is no dose whereby a poison becomes
a nutrient and not a poison.
Nor did I ever say there was one.
A poison in any dose is still a poison
and the body has to deal with it regardless of the amount injected or
swallowed.
Actually, water is a poison. I would find it hard to argue that it is
not a nutrient.

Until it was found to be an essential nutrient, selenium
was considered ONLY to be a poison.

You say selenium as if all selenium compounds are the same. They are
not.

Of course not. Neither are they the same for any other
element.

A grad student friend of mine, working on selenium compounds,
developed a most severe case of swollen testes as a result of selenium
exposure.

This is one of the known effects. The nutritional dosage
is given in micrograms, with a milligram being on the order
of a week's total dosage.

What selenium compound is nutritional, and which are not?

As I understand it, it makes little difference. Selenium
as a supplement is either given as a simple chemical, or
as one formed by yeast.

Selenium can be either effective or toxic from plants.
The locoweed of the southwest was so by concentrating
selenium; it is the dosage that counts.

Generally speaking, if the mineral has not been absorbed into a plant,
converted into an organic mineral, then eaten to be absorbed by a
human, the mineral will be toxic to the human, but may have medicinal
or drug effects.

This is not the case for sodium chloride or potassium
chloride, which are taken directly. As to whether
something will be toxic, it essentially depends on
the dosage, for minerals. The same is true for fluorine,
which is usually given as sodium fluoride.

Wrong. Fluorine is a gas, not a mineral. Sodium fluoride is very
different from fluorine.

Also, calcium
carbonate is the calcium compound usually used; eggshells and
other shells are mainly this mineral. It seems to
make little difference if a simple element is taken
in a simple chemical compound (most elements, as
elements, do not have the right features for utilization)
or as a biological compound, with possibly cobalt as
an exception, as it is used as part of a vitamin.

Actually, it does. Elemental mercury has different properties than
organic mercury compounds. And different organic mercury compound have
different toxicities.

In addition, some elements like iron have different ions, Fe++ and
Fe+++. These ions have different biological activity.

But simple compounds usually do the work. I do not
know of any situation where elements, not compounds,
are used, as the elements would be difficult to
handle, or the digestive system would either be
damaged or fail to digest the element.

The digestive system cannot digest elements. The digestive system cannot
break down atoms.

No known pharma company has the technology of the
simple green plants.

Except the ones that use green plants.

Neither do green plants have the capabilities of the
companies.

Can you distinguish between a drug and a nutritional effect of any
chemical compound?

Many nutritional compounds are used at higher doses
as drugs. This includes several vitamins.

That is a different of quantity, but not a qualitative difference.

Jeff
Old July 19th 07, 03:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
David Wright

In article ,
vernono icon@icon wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
et...
In article ,
vernono icon@icon wrote:

Please show peer reviewed references which show vaccine

Peer review infers someone I agree with.

Given how disagreeable you are, I can see where that'd be a problem.

Word games are for the deficient.

"Peer review" means nothing as most use it. (Other than "Peer review infers
someone I agree with.")

Oh, yes, I always disagree with bigots whether racial, political or medical.
You fit the mold.

First, you'd have to explain what group it is I'm bigoted against.
Just because I point out that you are a pompous blowhard does not make
me a bigot, it makes me an accurate observer.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

Old July 21st 07, 10:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
just Ed

On Jul 17, 5:57 am, "jandew6" wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

JOHN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
JOHN wrote:
http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ingredients.html
Will you please cite references which show that the vaccine ingredients,
in the very low doses used, are harmful?

Jeff

I am no longer "trying to dig up evidence to prove" vaccines cause
autism.

Good, because there isn't any.

There is already abundant evidence,...... This debate is not scientific
but is political. --- [July 9, 2006 Blog/letter]

Blog/letter. Gee, at least it is from this century.

Discovering the causes, treatment of autism ----David Ayoub, MD
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/vax_autism_q.html

that is a few million or so, just for one 'disease'

Actually, it is zero.

Jeff

Deaf, dumb and blind

as usual, jan adds nothing but a personal attack.
what a sad life she leads with nothing to say
but always having time to rage at her betters.

Vaccine Ingredients JOHN General 34 July 21st 07 10:49 AM
Vaccine Ingredients JOHN Pregnancy 34 July 21st 07 10:49 AM
GTT ingredients arachne Pregnancy 24 June 4th 05 01:03 AM
HEPATITIS B VACCINE REACTION REPORTS OUTNUMBER REPORTED DISEASE CASES IN CHILDREN ACCORDING TO VACCINE SAFETY GROUP john Kids Health 3 September 30th 04 09:12 PM