we're having our baby tomorrow!

Old May 24th 09, 06:09 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Default we're having our baby tomorrow!

Don't know if there is anyone out there, but this is just a quick note
to say we're scheduled for a c-section at 9am tomorrow morning.
Eventually we consulted with an ob, who talked to many other people,
pretty much all recommended c-section, our own thoughts were also
drifting in that direction, so it was easy to say yes to.

It was a bit of a surprise that it's tomorrow, we were expecting
sometime next week, but on Tuesday our OB announced she didn't feel
comfortable waiting any longer, I think she was concerned to avoid an
emergency c-section as I have been showing some signs of early labour
and she didn't want someone unfamiliar with my case to perform it. Also,
I've been having some issues with blood pressure, which is a first for me.

I'm not expecting to sleep much tonight and I'm having trouble getting
my head round a baby appearing tomorrow morning!

Anne
Old May 24th 09, 12:16 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Ericka

Anne Rogers wrote:
Don't know if there is anyone out there, but this is just a quick note
to say we're scheduled for a c-section at 9am tomorrow morning.
Eventually we consulted with an ob, who talked to many other people,
pretty much all recommended c-section, our own thoughts were also
drifting in that direction, so it was easy to say yes to.

It was a bit of a surprise that it's tomorrow, we were expecting
sometime next week, but on Tuesday our OB announced she didn't feel
comfortable waiting any longer, I think she was concerned to avoid an
emergency c-section as I have been showing some signs of early labour
and she didn't want someone unfamiliar with my case to perform it. Also,
I've been having some issues with blood pressure, which is a first for me.

I'm not expecting to sleep much tonight and I'm having trouble getting
my head round a baby appearing tomorrow morning!

Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly for you
and that you have a swift and easy recovery!

Best wishes,
Ericka
Old May 24th 09, 12:30 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
[...]

Hope it all goes well. I can't believe it's time already!
Debbie

Old May 24th 09, 11:39 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Me Myself and I[_5_]

Good luck!

--
Pip, in NZ

My girls :
DD1 Jasmine - 5 weeks early - March 02 - 4lb 12oz
7 now and such a treasure.

DD2 Abby - 8 weeks early - Feb 05 - 3lb 14oz
4 now and so grown up

"Yes you can drive me insane just by talking to me!"

Old May 25th 09, 07:43 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Wow! It feels like you just announced! Congrats, and may your baby be
safely in your arms soon!

--

Jamie Clark

www.ClarkDigitalArts.com

Old August 4th 09, 10:00 PM
GreenestSteve GreenestSteve is offline
Banned

How's the baby?
Old March 4th 11, 06:25 AM
dain45yl dain45yl is offline
Junior Member

So great
Congrats, and may your baby be safely in your arms soon.
Old March 19th 11, 07:43 AM
Smith 18 Smith 18 is offline
Junior Member

Superb...
This is good news for you.....
Old May 24th 11, 04:33 PM
albertjibian albertjibian is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Rogers View Post
[...]

Its great, Congratulations
Hope it will gives you the happiness from throughout the world.

C-section tomorrow Jennifer Howe Pregnancy 1 June 4th 05 03:42 AM
Scared about tomorrow. Marie Twins & Triplets 11 October 15th 04 03:01 AM
Tomorrow is the day! Alissa Pregnancy 3 June 9th 04 01:52 AM
Review: The Day After Tomorrow (* 1/2) Steve Rhodes General 0 May 27th 04 04:31 PM
U/S tomorrow JennP Pregnancy 5 May 24th 04 11:49 PM