CPS Freaks out about "inappropriate touching"

Old June 1st 07, 12:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default CPS Freaks out about "inappropriate touching"

Are these caseworkers some kind of childless ignorant prudes
overreacting to normal body exploration among tots?

Rattling government sabers about more training or license revokation?
They're going to train the staff to do what exactly?

http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?s=6514295
Beeville daycare under investigation

May 14, 2007 05:43 PM CDT

BEEVILLE TX - Child Protective Services is now investigating some
disturbing allegations concerning "inappropriate touching" by some of
the children at the Children's World Daycare Center in Beeville.

Case workers are taking a close look at the daycare's supervision and
whether or not the staff was doing everything it should be doing.
Depending on the outcome of the investigation, staff members may be
required to attend special child care classes of possibly even have
their licenses suspended.

All this comes despite the fact that CPS routinely monitors that day
care every three to five months.

Old June 1st 07, 04:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

On May 31, 4:19 pm, Greegor wrote:
Are these caseworkers some kind of childless ignorant prudes
overreacting to normal body exploration among tots?

There was NO description of their behavior precisely.

There is normal exploration and curiosity, Greg, and there is behavior
that is a clear indicator that something more has been happening to
the child.

Ever read a chart of child normal behaviors in psycho-sexual
development...the one with the two OTHER colums...one that says,
behavior that indicate possibility of abuse, and the last one that is
labeled "behaviors that indicate likelihood of SEXUAL abuse."?

Very enlightening. I'll give you some examples.

column one - tioleting curiousity and peaking at other kids in the
bathroom

column two - asking to see, and or showing the other child his or her
own toileting activity

column three - physically making, or by voice, demanding the other
child engage in toileting play with them.

Or how about this one

1 - touching other child through clothing over genitals, without force

2 - reaching inside others clothes agressively

3 - extensive forced fondling by direct skin to skin contact.

You have ot remember, that I did mental health treatment with kids,
most of which, if not all, had histories of both being abused, and
themselves being 'sexually reactive' as we called it.

The normal range of behaviors is quite extensive. A lot of things you
might even be grossed out about are perfectly normal.

Heightened agreesion is the key. Some children even "attack" adults
sexually, with persist grabs at genitals or pull clothes partially off
before the adult can react...most don't see it coming if they don't
know these children's history.

I've worked with kids that were molested by women....you dare NOT
leave them alone with a grown woman in the room unless you fully
inform her and tell her how to protect herself.

These children are very sick indeed, and they were molested, often
incestuously.

Unmolested children do NOT attack sexually. Not purposefully.

It's grotesque.

Now we need to see what actually happened to make the kind of stupid
claims you just did, with some proof that it was ONLY innocent sexual
curiosity type behavior, don't we?

Or would accept attempted rape as a normal psycho-sexual development
behavior in a three year old?

Rattling government sabers about more training or license revokation?
They're going to train the staff to do what exactly?

Oh it's rather easy. I've done it many times. Part of my work in
treatment was staff training. I also helped some of the grannies that
wanted to adopt kin how to deal with the sexually reactive child.

You simply do, in a bit more studied fashion, the same thing that moms
have done for centuries if not longer. You give the child other things
to do.

I recall when i was a kid watching a mom dress her toddler and he was
hanging onto his penis like it was a brand new toy. She simply put
other things in his hands. Problem solved at his developmental level,
and no pain associated with pleasant touching and feeling.

It's not hard to divert a normal child that has not been sexualized by
molestation.

You see, that's one of the true evils of sexual abuse...that a child
is so delliberately sexually stimulated by the perp, that they learn
more adult erotic behaviors long before they are due in their
development and long before they have the skills to deal with all the
issues involved.

Like how to act sexually in a proper context.

Kids become very erotically responsive. They pant for it like an old
pervert. It's very painful, until you are properly trained, to witness
such behavior, but you have to be immune to shock and not reactive in
any negative (and, chuckle, positive) way.

Either can cause MORE problems and embed those erotic reactions more
firmly, and one 0:] of those reactivities to the child's behavoir by
the adult is illegal to act on.

This is all going over your head, isn't it, Greg? You have a whole set
of beliefs about so many things that simply are not true, and you have
to protect them by stubborn rejection of the information.

We've had, as I recall, discussions like this before, and about child
sexuality, have we not?

And I've pointed out to you that it's an intrustion on a little girl's
privacy to do what you did, and can possibly disrupt her normal psycho
sexual develoopment...and possibly even turn her into a MANHATER 0;]

If you can't understand this, then just do me a favor, do as I say.
Don't do that again to any little girl. It's very confusing for them.

Even if you are the bio father, right around six years old is when the
issue kicks in for little girls...what they body is about, how society
views them, what these funny feelings are they don't understand yet.

Give your child some room, kiddo. She deserives, regardless if she
wets herself, her privacy. If you MUST punish, and it's so stupid to,
please use something other than you ordering a cold shower as an
"aversive."

Okay?

Thanks for your concern for your own child...if you ever decide to
have any.

Bibliography

[[[ Some of these may be helpful in learning about this subject, Greg,
and help you understand what you did and why CPS might frown on
it. ]]]

http://www.theawarenesscenter.org/Ju...Offenders.html

http://www.deviantcrimes.com/childmolesters.htm [[[ This is a somewhat
broader subject, but related and helps explain what is going on when
children are just curious, or conversely, sexually reactive, becoming
eroticised by some perp. ]]]

Greg, best of luck on your goal of educating yourself.

Your question are usually welcome unless you become to turgid wity
insinuation couched in a rhetorical question format.

Kane

Old June 1st 07, 05:57 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

I've decided to take you seriously more often. After all, you DO ask
questions because you want answers, information, facts, right?

smoke, I'll see if I can give you some information.

On May 31, 4:19 pm, Greegor wrote:
Are these caseworkers some kind of childless ignorant prudes
overreacting to normal body exploration among tots?

What would make you think that?

Rattling government sabers about more training or license revokation?

What would you be saying if a child actually did sexual attack,
attempt to rape another and CPS was not on the job with spotting it on
their periodic visits to monitor this facility?

They're going to train the staff to do what exactly?

Recognize normal behavior, and recognize those behaviors that indicate
a chance of some sexual abuse going on in a child's life.

And teach the staff how to redirect the child into acceptable
behavior.

While of course, keeping themselves more safe from accustions THEY are
the molesters.

I have a funny theory. It's about the Wenachee case.

I believe that someone, or someones, where very actively abusing
chidren sexually. Now many, or even more than one, I could not say.

But it stank of someone baiting cops and CPS to divert attention from
them...the real abuser.

This is probably a very common tactic of child molestors when about to
be caught...if they run, they give it up of course. If they are too
quiet they may draw attention to themselves. They avoid the percieved
"stereotypical" child molestor model (there is no such thing in real
life), and go to the one thing that will tend to either deflect
attention away, or cause so much confusion they might just skate on a
technicality when charges are prounounced and a trial gets underway.

Personally, from my experience with working with families with a child
molestor in them, I think that amoung criminals the most intelligent,
resourceful, and clever are child molestors.

If they took up bank robbing with the care and elegant tactical
planning they show in their crime of choice they'd never be caught.

And Greg, I believe it very possibly...no, likely, the perp that
actually DID molest in the Wenachee case was never caught.

Everyone got conned, just like you are trying to con here.

For you see, you are accusing the CPS workers by using the very
tactics you claim THEY USE.

You are immediately jumping to the conclusion, for instance, that they
have already made up their mind, despite the article saying and you
studiously and attentively reading: "Depending on the outcome of the
investigation..."

You do understand they may be looking at, if the children's "touching"
behaviors fall into that red zone, a chance of another "day care staff
abuse of children," and we would not, you and I, want that to happen,
right?

You know, either the perps wigglie out, and the children unable to
recieve help for their trauma from abuse, or the wrong people get
fingered..

Terrible. just terrible stuff.

And you wish CPS to walk away?

You do understand the tremendous debacle that creates that could
result in yet another CPS pucker up. Why YOU and your buddies would be
just devastated to have to expose yet another CPS puckering, right?

No, Greg, you are not reducing how obvious your unethical and immoral
thoughts are flowing out like a stream of **** into a quiet lake.

Oh, and I apologize for an ethical lapse of my own.

There's a thing about human psychosexual development you need to
know.

When you read those websites with a bit more explicit language about
child sexual abuse if you get a little tingle in your crotch, do not
be alarmed, you are not, if you aren't already one, turning into a
raving child raper.

We, professionals that is, think that those reactions at observing
sexual sexual situations, by reading or viewing say a police unit
display for a training, are perfectly normal and are the result of a
hold over from human's childhood psychosexual development.

After all, it was when you were littel that you first started having a
little bit of sexual feelings, and as you, if was a normal family and
society you lived in, you started having sexual reactions to other
children...hence there is a picture tucked away of sexual feelings and
thought connect to children.

You need to read up, but don't be worried about ourself, unless you
obsess or act out, okay?

The cops that put on that lecture series and training used to get a
real kick out of walking up to some prim looking lady viewing the
child pornography evidence display, and flushing rather hotly, and
saying, "It gets to you, no?"

And laughing their asses off. Police psychologists are usually
involved in such trainings and they've explained to the cops why a
reaction may be perfectlly natural.

Poor ladies...but I confess I got a giggle out of their flustered
reaction.

Remembere, whatever, you ARE NORMAL. Honest. I wouldn't lie to you.
You believe me, right?

0:]

Old June 1st 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane, Do the agency SOLUTIONS in this case tell you
much about the kids ""offense"" ?

The "indicators" carry validity about as good
as the "indicators" used in the European Witch Hunts.

Has a black cat crossed your path?

The indicators are just a useful modern superstition.
Useful for the agencies that is.

On May 31, 11:57 pm, "0:-" wrote:
[...]

care every three to five months.- Hide quoted text -