Hospital stun-guns dad with newborn: Now baby girl suffers from headtrauma because she was dropped.

Old August 17th 07, 12:41 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Hospital stun-guns dad with newborn: Now baby girl suffers from head trauma because she was dropped.

On Aug 16, 4:15 pm, Greegor wrote:
Article Child Protective Services has custody of
Article the baby because of a history of domestic
Article violence between Lewis and his wife.

DS I'm sure the history of DV was discovered
DS after the hospital made a CPS report
DS AFTER the father and baby were stun gunned to the floor.

Article The agency said the infant does not appear
Article to be suffering any health problems from the fall.

DS And the agency knows this how?
DS Because the baby is still in the hospital and
DS that's what the attny for the hospital tells them?

Isn't your comment a more diplomatic paraphrase of what I said?

Which would indicate what, Greg?

That you are paranoid and presume that anyone that has disagreed with
you in the past is forever an enemy of yours and will always disagree
with you, even when you luckily happen to be right?

Dan just had such an exchange with you, did he not?

Greegor Aug 15, 12:19 pm
Article Child Protective Services has custody of
Article the baby because of a history of domestic
Article violence between Lewis and his wife. The
Article agency said the infant does not appear to
Article be suffering any health problems from the fall.
G Sure is convenient for them to say that!
G CPS thinks their poop doesn't stink!

Careful Dan, your "handlers" might get
worried if it looks like you're turning on them.

I don't see any comment from Dan that you could be replying to.

They eat their wounded.

Dan's not their's, and you can count on it that he's not in anyway
wounded.

In fact, it's the other way'round. He's left some severely "wounded"
CPS workers and staff over the years he's repeatedly beaten them and
gotten children returned to families.

Now they might TRY to eat him, but you know how that worked out,
right?

No, how about you stop lying about Dan and prove your claims he's
owned by CPS, and that he gives people advice to "surrender" to CPS?

You know HIS WORDS INSTEAD OF YOUR LYING ONES.

It's easy. You go find his posts...nothing to it in google groups
search and archive of a poster.

Then you pick out those words you claim he said, and you create a post
to the ng, and you paste those words in your post. Then, and this is
the part you seem constitutionally a liar because you fail to do them,
you include a link directly to his message you extracted your quote of
him from.

Put it right here.

If he told anyone to "surrender," you can be sure I'll get after him
for it, and everyone that sees it will know that did that.

Or you can remain an empty, stupid, and unethical liar.

Which do you prefer?

Now PROVE ME RIGHT, Greg, when I say you'll dodge providing proof, and
that you are indeed just what I just called you above.

0:]

Old August 17th 07, 01:05 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Article Child Protective Services has custody of
Article the baby because of a history of domestic
Article violence between Lewis and his wife.

DS I'm sure the history of DV was discovered
DS after the hospital made a CPS report
DS AFTER the father and baby were stun gunned to the floor.

Article The agency said the infant does not appear
Article to be suffering any health problems from the fall.

DS And the agency knows this how?
DS Because the baby is still in the hospital and
DS that's what the attny for the hospital tells them?

Isn't your comment a more diplomatic paraphrase of what I said?

I don't know what you said, nor do I care.

Greegor Aug 15, 12:19 pm
Article Child Protective Services has custody of
Article the baby because of a history of domestic
Article violence between Lewis and his wife. The
Article agency said the infant does not appear to
Article be suffering any health problems from the fall.
G Sure is convenient for them to say that!
G CPS thinks their poop doesn't stink!

Careful Dan, your "handlers" might get
worried if it looks like you're turning on them.

GFYS, Greg, I've done more to reform CPS AND help get kids back from foster
care than anything you've done.

In fact all you've ever done is give CPS and the Family Court in Iowa
something to laugh about.

Have you put ONE cent in your pocket from CPS?

Old August 17th 07, 01:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 20:05:36 -0400, "Dan Sullivan"
wrote:

"Greegor" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

Funny you should focus on that, considering Greg's claim over the six
Looooong years the child has been gone. It's been the same thing.

How he was going to make Lisa rich with a pay off by the citizens of
Iowa.

Now me, I'm more interested in whether or not the child has been
returned to her mother and if Greg is in or out of that home.

No how carefully he's skirted that question, time and again?

0:]

Old August 17th 07, 01:18 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:]

Dan Sullivan wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I notice also that Greg has departed from the thread...the one that
indicates that TWO stupid people endangered and injured a child.

One of them a parent...who obviously should have the child's safety
uppermost, and a cop, who should have been trained to know better.

I wonder where this story will go? Will it play out in the media so we
can see more of what actually happened?

And to keep Greg hopeful, if the father and mother successfully sue the
hospital.

0:]

Old August 17th 07, 01:24 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Kane (Donald L. Fisher of Oregon) wrote
And to keep Greg hopeful, if the father and
mother successfully sue the hospital.

You're against that Kane?

Why?

Old August 17th 07, 01:47 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Tip

On Aug 16, 6:18 am, " krp" wrote:
"buttmonkey" wrote in message

ups.com...

Child Protective Services has custody of the baby because of a
history
of domestic violence between Lewis and his wife. The agency said the
infant does not appear to be suffering any health problems from the
fall.
Sure is convenient for them to say that!
CPS thinks their poop doesn't stink!

Can we presume then that you approve of the father's actions?

What actions are those Kane? ALLEGED domestic violence? Or trying to
leave with HIS child?

Are you both as completely stupid kennie & greg as this man was???
Pick up a newborn in a hospital maternity ward and try to simply walk
out? I thought I'd reached the point where your absolute stupidity did
not phase me but.. It was the man who put this infant in danger.

krp (Ken Pangborn of http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com) spouted off
some made up horse**** as usual:

Buttmonkey there are hospitals in this country that not only do
NOT
allow fathers in the delivery room, but do not allow fathers to hold
their
children at all. Famous for this has been Methodist Hospital in
Indianapolis. They have been known to have armed guards keep husbands
OUT of
labor and delivery rooms and even shooting a man who refused to
accept their
orders! It's some silly notion of children BELONGING to women!

I just called all three methodist hospitals in Indianapolis and
asked if what kennie said above was true. I was referred to different
departments and spoke to seven different people. I read kennie's post
to them word for word. They all confirmed that he was lying, spouting
off his made up horse**** as usual like his fake college degree and
those fake testimonials on his web site. Here are the phone numbers
if anyone else wants to prove it.

Methodist Hospital

1701 N Senate Blvd, Indianapolis - (317) 962-2000

Methodist Hospital

151 Pennsylvania Pkwy, Indianapolis - (317) 706-8928

Methodist Hospital

Indianapolis - (317) 916-3525

Old August 17th 07, 01:48 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 00:24:22 -0000, Greegor
wrote:

Kane (Donald L. Fisher of Oregon) wrote
And to keep Greg hopeful, if the father and
mother successfully sue the hospital.

You're against that Kane?

I have to admit I am, Greg.

Why?

Because keeping you hopeful makes the state of Iowa taxpayers have to
continue the expense of supporting your dreams.

Oh, you mean am I against them suing, right?

Next time you wish to ask me a question, don't answer it for me like
you just tried to.

My answer, Greg, the liar, and dodger of questions asked of YOU, is
that no, I'm not against them suing.

Nor am I against the state then questioning if he's a fit father.

I think there was some prior argument on that issue, if I recall the
article.

He sure proved he cared more for the child as a possession than as a
human being, did he not Greg?

Are you for father's behaving in this manner?

Why?

If you get my drift.

Or do you consider his actions reasonable considering the child was in
a hospital setting, where normally a child's life is protected?

Why?

0:]

Old August 17th 07, 02:06 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

wrote:

[...]

Did it occur to you that possibly he was using the child in his
confrontation, as a shield rather than trying to take what he thought
was his?

If not, Greg, why not?

Or do you always have just ONE possible meaning for a scenario so rife
with other possibilities, eh?

Right?

0:]

Old August 17th 07, 02:18 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:]

Greegor wrote:
Child Protective Services has custody of the baby because of a history
of domestic violence between Lewis and his wife. The agency said the
infant does not appear to be suffering any health problems from the fall.

Sure is convenient for them to say that!

Well I guess. Kind of hits yah were it hurts, don't it, Greg?

And the next time you complain that someone brings up a "ten year old"
beef on your own conviction and jail time, Greg, remind yourself that
you moved in with Lisa a whole lot sooner than 10 years. About three or
four after the conviction, possibly even less.

And went on a "Sabbatical" and spanked someone else's child.

No wonder CPS and the state of Iowa was concerned THEN, only a couple of
years or so after your conviction, with your behavior, and the strong
possibility it would escalate.

You are, in fact, are you not, rather a violent person, when it comes to
little kids, and women?

CPS thinks their poop doesn't stink!

They sure know yours does.

Unless of course the child has been returned to Lisa and CPS has
apologized for using YOU as the reason they kept that child away.

But my guess is you won't discuss the facts, Greg, other than to
continue your string of lies (your story has the oddest way of changing
when you get a little excited and hostile, Greg).

The devil is in the details, and they sure look like you were in fact an
abusive little coward that terrorized a 6 year old girl. Or am I
mistaken and you were just another loving father surrogate, who wouldn't
marry the mother, and wouldn't adopt the child?

I have to wonder, considering you focus on money related to this child
and her case, if you were simply counting on the child support
collection from the father, and of course it would stop if you adopted.

In fact, to play 'Greg' for a moment, I kind of wonder if all the goings
on might not have had to do with you pressuring the father to pay up, so
you could live in more comfort with Lisa.

But then, I'm probably wrong, you being such a moral upright and ethical
character.

Tell us again that you got that much jail time because you just
"grabbed," your mentally ill wife, Greg. That one always breaks me up.

Was it once or was it twice? Wasn't there an escalation from fines to
jail-time? How much time did you actually spend in jail?

0:]

Baby dropped Anna.Nicole.m Pregnancy 4 August 30th 06 05:03 PM
Woohoo, baby dropped! Andrea Phillips Pregnancy 1 August 11th 06 09:11 AM
Taking a newborn baby home from hospital following delivery (UK) z Pregnancy 15 September 8th 05 03:13 PM
edd is this saturday and baby hasn't dropped - :( [email protected] Pregnancy 14 September 11th 04 03:43 AM
baby dropped and then undropped??? Kat Pregnancy 2 January 31st 04 10:47 PM