Gardasil ... 1,637 side effects were reported to the FDA ... 3 deaths alrealdy

Old June 3rd 07, 08:23 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default Gardasil ... 1,637 side effects were reported to the FDA ... 3 deaths alrealdy

Ilena Rosenthal & The Humantis Foundation have serious concerns about
this vaccination ... so widely promoted

www.BreastImplantAwarness.org/
http://www.BreastImplantAwarness.org...WatchWatch.htm
www.BreastImplantAwarness.org/blog.htm

Sunday, June 3, 2007

http://www.drerika.com/pg/jsp/general/articles.jsp

The public interest group Judicial Watch has just reported 371 serious
adverse events in patients who received Merck's cervical cancer
vaccine Gardasil, including three deaths.

You may remember I exposed this HPV vaccine earlier this year as "an
act of aggression against our daughters who are becoming victims of
pharmaceutical greed."

In February I wrote: "The HPV vaccine has only been tested for five
years on possibly as low as 100,000 ten year old girls in Africa. No
one knows what will happen to those girls or our girls in the five, 10
or 20 years after the vaccine has been administered. The only science
here is the real live testing about to be done on our daughters, who
are technically, like the African ten year olds, the guinea pigs.
Remember Lyme vaccine? What happened to that cure-all? It killed a few
people and was quickly taken off the market.''

Merck invested hundreds of millions of dollars lobbying and marketing
the drug and almost persuaded Texas and some other states to mandate
its use on sixth-grade schoolgirls. Only a revolt by parents and
community groups put a stop to this insanity.

As of May 11, 1,637 side effects were reported to the FDA through the
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), the group said.
Judicial Watch received the information through a Freedom of
Information Act request. Approximately 77 percent of the adverse
reactions were typical, including pain at the injection site, itching,
fever, nausea and dizziness, the group noted.

However, one female patient died of a blood clot three hours after
receiving the vaccine, the group said. A 19-year-old patient died of
heart failure partially caused by large blood clots two weeks after
getting the vaccine. According to the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention, both patients were taking birth control pills, which can
cause clotting. In addition, a 12-year-old patient died of heart
complications six days after receiving Gardasil, according to the
VAERS reports.

Eighteen of the 42 women who received Gardasil while pregnant
experienced adverse side effects, ranging from spontaneous abortion to
fetal abnormalities. Clinical trials used in the FDA's review of
Gardasil last year showed five cases of birth defects among women who
received the vaccine within 30 days of conception. Gardasil is not
recommended for pregnant women, according to the product's label.

Merck recently submitted a supplemental biologic license application
to the FDA to market Gardasil to prevent vaginal and vulvar cancers.
Old June 3rd 07, 08:44 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Nana Weedkiller

Default Humantics Foundation... 1,637 side effects were reported to the FDA ...

FDA removed the foundation from their list.

Old June 3rd 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Yup Willa Nidiffer ... the FDA caves in to pressure from the breast
implant industry and makes horrid decisions ... they also say that
silicone gel implants are "safe" ... a total and utter disgrace.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...weedkiller.htm
My old ugly dark shadow ... flacking away from the 3 losing plaintiffs
from Barrett Vs Rosenthal
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateClub.htm
Penley Ayers admits to harassing FDA with losing plaintiffs about me

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm
Old June 4th 07, 12:05 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
[email protected]

On Jun 3, 3:27 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Yup Willa Nidiffer ... the FDA caves in to pressure from the breast
implant industry and makes horrid decisions ... they also say that
silicone gel implants are "safe" ... a total and utter disgrace.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...weedkiller.htm
My old ugly dark shadow ... flacking away from the 3 losing plaintiffs
from Barrett Vs Rosenthalwww.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SBIPrivateClub.htm
Penley Ayersadmitsto harassing FDA with losing plaintiffs about me

I beg your pardon.....I admitted no such a thing.
If you think several people writing a request to a government agency
like the FDA is harrassing them, you are truly a loon. Further none
of your 'losing plaintiffs' knew about anyone writing the FDA, so
again you lied and misrepresented with your "with" statement.

BTW - The FDA determined purely by its own 'observation' that the
365/24/7 that the quality of representation of the Humantics
Floundation and its Director (Ilena Rosenthal) was inappropriate.

Attempting to cast responsibility onto others for your very
unprofessional shadow is futile. Your reputation is documented all
over the Internet....in your own words:

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com
The Explanations, Opinions and Doubting Questions

Old June 4th 07, 02:25 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

This went to members of the losing plaintiff's publicists and was
posted on the SBIPrivateClub Yahoo forum. Polevoy and Penley Ayers
worked tirelessly to attempt to destroy anyone and everything dear to
me. They interfered in all aspects of my life ... and this continues
to date.

Excerpt: We did it with the FDA. This will be a bit more intensive.
Let the fun began!!

From http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateClub.htm

From: "coleah"
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:05:40 -0700
Subject: [SBIPrivateClub] Moving on.....Next Ilena Project

Okay, we go. Moving along to approaching the IRS and CA to get
Ilena's non-profit yanked. This will be a challenge as the federal
government does not have staff to look into non-profits and when they
do find a violation they go for 'hand slapping' first.
What I would ask is for everyone to look over the items below to get
an idea of the 'issues' we can look into and the bring up to CA and
the IRS. If one item grabs you as one you would like to look more
deeply into, please let me know. If we all take a piece and research
we can move through all this more quickly. (Please, please, please
!!!)

And if you have ideas of other things that could be looked into,
please let me know and I'll add it to this list. After we've explored
the issues, I'll gather everyone's input and fine tune the plan of
proceeding. We did it with the FDA. This will be a bit more
intensive.
Let the fun began!!
Coleah
Old June 4th 07, 03:17 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Myrl

On Jun 3, 6:25 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
This went to members of the losing plaintiff's publicists and was
posted on the SBIPrivateClub Yahoo forum. Polevoy and Penley Ayers
worked tirelessly to attempt to destroy anyone and everything dear to
me. They interfered in all aspects of my life ... and this continues
to date.

Excerpt: We did it with the FDA. This will be a bit more intensive.
Let the fun began!!

The only thing the FDA needed to be asked was to look at your own very
abusive, libelous, and hateful webpages, which are installed on your
non-profit webspace. . .It appears within hours they decided they
didn't want to be associated with you, and removed you as a resource!

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Old June 4th 07, 04:24 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
[email protected]

Fromwww.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SBIPrivateClub.htm

From: "coleah"
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:05:40 -0700

[...]

That enlightening experience was without a doubt one of the most
valuable I've ever had. There is a book in the works, an expose'
which documents ways for the public to screw over the government
(which is 'we the people', remember), ways to launder money, not pay
taxes.....and get away with it !!

Our government is blind to its own incompetence. One sure way to get
their attention to that fact is by spreading the word and getting lots
of publicity. Funny how that works, but it is true.

BTW Ilena, your San Diego business license for the Humantics
Floudation expired last February.......how does that legally work for
a non-profit collecting donations from its website? Don't bother
making up excuses. I've never seen a more **** poor 'Director' and
Financial Manager, and for that reason the book will sell like
hotcakes to the masses with an IQ of room temperature. Even a Caveman
can do it......