Looking for Moms who are SERIOUS about working from home!

Old September 2nd 06, 12:08 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default Looking for Moms who are SERIOUS about working from home!

Hey everyone! I am looking for a few moms that truly want to work from
home!

Did you know...

FORMALDEHYDE is in Johnson & Johnson's baby shampoo.

Dawn dish detergent is the #2 CAUSE of accidental poisonings in
children.

Lysol is a REGISTERED PESTICIDE, and this is a product commonly used to
disinfect childrens toys

The Consumer Product Safety Commission connects 150 chemicals commonly
found in our homes to allergies, asthma, cancer and
behavioral/psychological disorders (ex: ADHD/ Depression).

Do you want to switch to SAFER products for you and your children and
also make a income from home?

With Stayin Home and Lovin It you can!

We provide you with a FREE website and all the FREE training you need
to get your business off to a powerful start!

We are running a special for the month of September! Instead of our
normal $29.00 enrollment fee you can enroll in September for only
$14.50!

The company is also running a GREAT promotion to earn a FREE laptop!

So if you are SERIOUS about working from home I'd love to tell you more
about Stayin Home and Lovin It!

Http://Ciera.StayinHomeandLovinIt.com

Ciera Mowbray
CWAHM of 2
Helping Keep Babies out of Daycare one Mommy at a Time!
Http://Ciera.StayinHomeandLovinIt.com
334-449-0702

Old September 5th 06, 04:24 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Hi Ciera,

Can you supply any backup (ie offical studies, etc.) on this? I am not
disputing what you say, just the opposite. I am studying chemistry and
I have been considering doing a thesis paper on harmful substances in
children's personal products so the claims you make are very helpful to
me.

Besides, I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would like to
investigate this more, after all if they are true we all want to keep
our children safe!

Thanks for posting this Ciera!