poll: birth sign and personality of your babies

Old February 15th 04, 02:31 AM
Lily

Default poll: birth sign and personality of your babies

Hi Ladies,

I usually post at the infertility groups but read this one once in a
while.
This group seems to have a lot more traffic so I decided to ask this
here..

I am 11w with #2 , due sept.5th, 04- a virgo

I know nothing about virgos , so would love to hear from mommies , who
know first hand(please include the gender)..of course feel free to
talk about all your babies.

I'll start:

DS is a aries (4/10) and he is
- very energetic, active, happy
- will NOT obey , extremely independant
- VERY loud
-very cuddly and loving

Thanks
lily
Old February 15th 04, 02:28 PM
Sue

Well your due date is my birthday and I am a Virgo. What specifically do you
want to know?

My kids are a Libra, Gemini and a Saggitarian. They all have very strong
characteristics to those signs. It truly helps to know what each sign
characteristics have to know their personality. Although, I know it's mostly
for fun for me. It is interesting though.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

om...

Old February 15th 04, 09:16 PM
Lily

"Sue" wrote in message ...
Well your due date is my birthday and I am a Virgo. What specifically do you
want to know?

Oh , I don't know, like are they queiet or loud - organized or messy-
confident or shy - social butterflies or loners - hardworking or lazy-
dreamers or realists etc.etc......and so on.

I thought it would be fun to compare...nothing serious was expected.

lily
Old February 15th 04, 09:46 PM
Taniwha grrrl

Default birth sign and personality of your babies

"Lily" wrote in message

I usually post at the infertility groups but read this one

once in a
while.
This group seems to have a lot more traffic so I decided

to ask this
here..

I am 11w with #2 , due sept.5th, 04- a virgo

Well I have one born on September 4th and he is dynamite on
legs, very emotional, prone to violent outbursts, chats your
ear off, loves to learn and discover things, always karate
chopping things and hiya'ing through the house, always on
the go. And I have two born on the 16th September, who are
twins and very different in personality, on is outgoing,
cheeky, chatty, a people person. The other is more of an
introvert, more of a thinker, enjoys activities like
writing, drawing, reading, watching movies, exploring
science activities. Where as her sister would rather play
games, loves imaginative fantasy games, they have
similarities but I think this is more because they are best
friends, twins, sisters, see each other all day
similarities. Their preferences are quite different
though...and they were born on the same day so I wouldn't
put a lot of stock in birth signs dictating personality.

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

Old February 15th 04, 11:35 PM
Sue

Lily wrote in message
Oh , I don't know, like are they queiet or loud - organized or messy-
confident or shy - social butterflies or loners - hardworking or lazy-
dreamers or realists etc.etc......and so on.

Well I'm quiet and shy. I'm the type to sit back and watch people for a
while before I get into the conversation. I'm a perfectionist, organized
when I can, but three children have made it quite hard to have the perfect
house ;o) (that's been the hardest for me with respect to having children).
Hardworking, analyical, and I think too much. I like to think, think and
think more on issues and make sure that I have every situation covered so
that I'm prepared. I'm tenderhearted and get my feelings hurt quite easy
( I'm a loner and totally need my space.

I love astrology stuff. I find it very interesting. )
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old February 16th 04, 03:23 AM
Lily

Thanks Sue,

interesting stuff indeed.
if my baby has the typical characteristics of a virgo than he/she will
be the exact opposite of my DS, dh or me......lol
It's going to be a fun ride..

lily
EDD 9/5/04

Old February 16th 04, 05:22 PM
Fer

Lily wrote:
|| Hi Ladies,
|| I usually post at the infertility groups but read this one once in a
|| while.
|| This group seems to have a lot more traffic so I decided to ask this
|| here..
|| I am 11w with #2 , due sept.5th, 04- a virgo
|| I know nothing about virgos , so would love to hear from mommies ,
|| who know first hand(please include the gender)..of course feel free
|| to talk about all your babies.
|| I'll start:
|| DS is a aries (4/10) and he is
|| - very energetic, active, happy
|| - will NOT obey , extremely independant
|| - VERY loud
|| -very cuddly and loving
|| Thanks
|| lily

Well both of mine are Pisces and quite different in many ways. DS is
laidback, mellow, sensitive, a daydreamer, a little quiet while DD is
energetic, vibrant, a chatter, happy as a clam 98% of the time, loud. But
they both are very very sweet children and quite empathic and intuitive.

I myself am a Virgo although I carry a lot of traits of a Leo. My brother
is a Virgo as well as his wife and my cousin so I certainly have
'experience' with them.
With that said Virgos tend to have the need for organization, MAJOR thinkers
to the point of being obsessive to other signs, have very sensitive
feelings that they like to hide behind hard 'cold' shells, they need their
own space, hardworkers, and they think a lot , did I say that? Well it is a
major point. Oh how I dream of meditation and shutting it off! LOL

Jenn
-WAHM
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97