Obstetrician/Congressman Ron Paul

Old June 22nd 05, 06:53 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Obstetrician/Congressman Ron Paul

Usenetters,

I recently used the Libertarians' spiffy system (www.downsizeDC.org) to
email the following message to my elected representatives regarding...

OBSTETRICIAN/CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL and his bill to prohibit federal funding
of mandatory mental health screening of schoolchildren...

Of course, I took the opportunity to editorialize about how obstetricians
may be CAUSING behavioral problems in school children....

I wrote....

According to downsizeDC.org...

Congressman Ron Paul, an OB/GYN physician for over 30 years, states in a
letter to his congressional colleagues:

"As you know, psychotropic drugs are increasingly
prescribed for children who show nothing more
than children's typical rambunctious behavior..."

I do hope you will support Obstetrician/Congressman Paul's bill to prohibit
the use of Federal funds for any universal or mandatory mental health
screening program and protect the rights of parents.

Be advised: Obstetrician/Congressman Paul's obstetric colleagues may be
CAUSING many behavior problems in children.

Obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30% and robbing babies of up to
50% of their blood volume.

The massive baby blood robbery is happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY,
according to retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG. See
URL below.

BRAIN DAMAGE (and behavior problems) may occur when babies are robbed of so
much blood.

UNNECESSARY C-SECTIONS

UNNECESSARY EPISIOTOMIES

Obstetricians are slicing vaginas and abdomens en masse
(episiotomy/c-section) - surgically/fraudulently inferring they are
doing/have done everything possible to open birth canals - even as they
close birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

It's EASY for pregnant women to allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra"
up to 30%)...

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

Please do support Obstetrician/Congressman Ron Paul's bill to protect the
rights of parents.

Parents have the right to know that Obstetrician/Congressman Paul's
obstetric colleagues are senselessly closing birth canals up to 30% and
senselessly robbing babies of up to 50% of their blood volume - and may be
causing many behavior problems in children.

My thanks to the Libertarian folks at downsizeDC.org for making it so easy
for me to email my elected representatives.

I hope they, too, will look into the bizarre birth behavior of
Obstetrician/Congressman Paul and his obstetrician colleagues.

NOTE: I asked Obstetrician/Congressman Paul to do something to stop the
bizarre obstetric behavior a couple of years ago and got no response.

Maybe my elected representatives and downsizeDC.org will ask him why he has
done nothing?

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon