FRONTLINE FIX (now one for babies, Raney?)

Old November 7th 03, 12:02 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default FRONTLINE FIX (now one for babies, Raney?)

MD-obstetricians are KNOWINGLY closing birth canals up to 30%. See my two
simple PROOFS below.

PREGNANT WOMEN: MEDICAL BIRTH BAD FOR VAGINAS... See below...

It's easy to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%. More
below...

JOURNALISTS (esp. Raney Aronson WGBH Boston) How *about* a FRONTLINE FIX
for babies!

ABC, NBC and CBS addressees! How about ABC, NBC and CBS baby fixes too! To
save time scroll to the very end of this post...

John Zubkowski (Canadian Insurance Crime Prevention Bureau), my last email
to you. Please help cut MD-obstetrician malpractice liability insurance
premiums - I'm assuming this is "general" insurance. See the quotes from
the IBC document below.

Marcy Ascencio/Cleveland Chiro College recruiter, my last email to you
too... MDs are harming babies en masse and one Cleveland recruit - Bob
Dubin, DC - is actively censoring. See below...

CCAIF Secretariat CAROL GRAVELLE : Some babies
are DYING (an estimated six per DAY) as MDs commit insurance fraud -
senselessly closing birth canals - then GRUESOMELY manipulating most babies'
spines at birth..

Carol, PLEASE help get this anti-fraud message ou via your CHALLENGES AND
CHAMPIONS newsletter, as in,

"CHALLENGES AND CHAMPIONS, the CCAIF joint newsletter with Insurance Bureau
of Canada's Investigative Services Division, is considered one of the most
effective tools for getting the anti-fraud messages out."
http://www.ibc.ca/ccaif_about.asp

PREGNANT WOMEN: Please join me in asking Frontline/WGBH to help stop MDs
from closing birth canals.

LADIES: Again, it's easy to allow your birth canal to OPEN an "extra" up to
30%. See below.

VAGINAS: Allowing your birth canal to open maximally helps protect your
vagina AND your baby's brain - details below.

CCAIF has a CHIRO advisor - the Canadian Chiropractic Association/CCA
http://www.ibc.ca/ccaif_about.asp

(NOTE: Foot-dragging CCA Governor PAUL CAREY, DC is also president of the
World Federation of Chiropractic. Copied to Paul via )

IMAGINE THAT!! CANADA'S CHIROPRACTORS are CCAIF advisors (!) and CCA
(chiro!) leaders are ignoring the massive (sometimes fatal) MD spinal
manipulation insurance fraud!

Did I say this insurance fraud is SOMETIMES FATAL?!

ALERT! /////OFFBEAT ODDBALL INSURANCE FRAUD///// ALERT (!)

"The CCAIF['s CAROL GRAVELLE] collects the most offbeat and oddball
insurance frauds on an annual basis. If you would like to submit one, please
contact Carol Gravelle at
."
http://www.ibc.ca/ccaif_top10.asp

Carol - I'm submitting a doozy: MDs and DCs are committing "offbeat and
oddball insurance fraud" - via silence - mothers and babies be damned...

OPEN LETTER (to be instantly archived for global access at:

Raney Aronson
Producer, Writer and Director
ALTERNATIVE FIX (Frontline/WGBH, PBS, Thursday, November 6, at 9pm)...

Also via
and

Raney,

I'm looking forward to your ALTERNATIVE FIX Frontline special tonite.

I suspect your Frontline special neglected to mention the most prolific
"alternative" providers of spinal manipulation - MD-obstetricians.

A huge CRIME is being committed: MD-obstetricians are *knowingly* closing
birth canals - up to 30%

See below my two simple PROOFS that MD-obstetricians are knowingly closing
birth canals up to 30%.

As noted below, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs...

CHIROPRACTIC BIRTH EMERGENCY...

In addition to senselessly closing birth canals, MDs are gruesomely
manipulating spines - pushing and pulling on the *tiniest*
spines - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

Some babies are dying... OBs are killing an estimated six babies per DAY
with vacuum-assisted spinal
manipulation alone - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

See USUAL MECHANISM (PS5) in my article, "Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2135

MD-obstetricians CAUSE cephalopelvic disproportion (and failure to
progress) - then perform c-sections BEcause of cephalopelvic disproportion
(and failure to progress)!

Epidural pain relief is a godsend for some women - but why close birth
canals and make women beg for it?

MORE MD crime against mothers...

MDs are performing "generous" episiotomies when they use their vacuum
extractors and forceps...

MDs are performinig episiotomies - "generous" or otherwise - in MOST
births!

Stated more usefully, in most births MDs are routinely SLASHING VAGINAS -
surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything possible to OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%!

Why close birth canals and chemically whip the uterus to contract VIOLENTLY?

See OXYTOCIN SCREAMING...

"Off label" CYTOTEC SCREAMING...

Cytotec also makes the uterus contract violently...

Cytotec is being used "off label" - never having been tested for use during
labor...

Not long ago, Cytotec manufacturer Searle wrote a letter to OBs
"repudiating" the use of Cytotec.

FDA *banned* Cytotec use in birth...

OBs complained and "pressured" FDA to rescind the ban because
Cytotec (Misoprostol) "was in such common use."

The words in quotes are from Henci Goer's EXCELLENT article, "'Spin
Doctoring'
the Research." [Birth. (Jun)2003;30(2):124-29]

See OBs causing 'short violent labors'/Semisitting birth is NOT
physiological! (Attn: ICEA/Nurse Coleman)

MEDICAL BIRTH BAD FOR VAGINAS...

MD-obstetricians are SLASHING VAGINAS en masse ("routine episiotomy") -
surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything possible to OPEN
the birth canal - even as they CLOSE the birth canal!

Michael C. Klein, MD writes: "[E]pisiotomy is a deliberate second degree
tear." [Birth. Letter.
2002;29(1):74]

MDs still claim (fraudulently) that their episiotomies are *preventing*
severe tears clear to the anus when in fact MDs are CAUSING severe tears
clear to the anus!

In 1990 the National Institutes of Health researched the issue and found
that deliberate tears by
MDs (episiotomies) cause fifty times MORE severe tears (tears clear to the
anus) relative to leaving the vagina alone.[Shiono et al. Obstet Gynecol
1990;75(5):765-70. In Klein et al. Online J Curr Clin Trials
(Jul1)1992, Doc. No. 10]

"The most common diagnosis for hospitalization among all women is trauma to
perineum due to childbirth."
http://www.ahcpr.gov/data/hcup/factbk3/factbk3.htm

MDs are deliberately/senselessly traumatizing perinea - and
calling it "childbirth." (!)

I say again: MD-obstetricians are SLASHING VAGINAS en masse ("routine
episiotomy") - surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything
possible to OPEN the birth canal - even as they CLOSE the birth canal!

This is not childbirth! This is MEDICAL birth - it's the largest insurance
fraud!

Why are INSURANCE companies letting MDs close birth canals?!

I've asked insurance fraud professionals about this...

The director of fraud ops at The Hartford "responded"...in effect telling me
not to tell him about such things...

See Vagina-related insurance fraud (Dan Fitz. at The Hartford, you're
removed)

CANADA'S John Zubkowski wrote:

"TODD GASTALDO: I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ANY FURTHER MESSAGES FROM YOU.
THANK YOU."

John ostensibly works for Canada's Insurance Crime Prevention Bureau. (see
http://www.iasiu.com/chapter/index.cfm)

Why is HE (an insurance crime prevention guy!) ignoring MDs senselessly
closing birth canals?

Should general insurance folks (property and casualty, or "P&C" insurers) be
interested?

YES! The general insurance industry is a HUGE employer - a "major funder of
healthcare" (see IBC quote below).

MANY general insurance employees are having their birth canals senselessly
closed by MDs.

THINK ABOUT IT The grisly spectacle of MDs closing birth canals not only
hurts general insurance employees and their babies - it drives up the cost
of HEALTH insurance for general insurance companies and their employees!

ALSO...

Since general insurance (property and casualty, or "P&C" insurance)...covers
our possessions and our liability (responsibility) to others for our
mistakes (general insurance includes the people and resources involved in
providing all types of insurance OTHER than life and health insurance)...
http://www.fraudcoalition.org/gii.asp

General insurance MAY include malpractice liability insurance for
MD-obstetricians...

MD-obstetricians are getting sued right and left for their mistakes!
MD-obstetricians themselves are moaning loudly about the rising cost of
LIABILITY insurance for MD-obstetricians!

FORTUNATELY, 220 general/property and casualty insurers in Canada (IBC
members) say something should be done - esp. in regard to PREVENTION - and
(get this) "REGARDLESS OF WHO IS PROVIDING PAYMENT," as in,
"Launch a permanent national effort on injury prevention (p. 3)...[KEY
STRATEGY:] Improving the flow of information to the public about health
system performance and costs...There is...sound evidence of the need for the
major funders of health care to work together to develop specific mechanisms
to strengthen individual accountability for the proper use of health system
resources, regardless of who is providing payment. (p. 9)"
--RESTORING CONFIDENCE (The Insurance Bureau of Canada/IBC)^^^

IBC is a "major funder of healthcare." (!)

^^^RESTORING CONFIDENCE is IBC's - the Insurance Bureau of Canada's - Sept.
2001 submission to the The Commission on the Future of Health Care in Canada
and The Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science and Technology
http://www.ibc.ca/pdffiles/publicati...e-sept2001.pdf

IBC should at least TALK to OTHER "major funders of health care" - the ones
who pay MDs - and demand that they stop paying MDs who close birth canals!

IBC says:

"Thirty million Canadians are the true owners of our health care system. As
individual users, they need to have the information and the knowledge to
make informed choices about their health care." (p. 22)

My sentiments EXACTLY!

I'll cc IBC's Robert Cooke, Chairman and Stan Griffin President and C.E.O.,
via ("IBC represents more than 220 member insurance
companies. We work to improve the environment in which our members operate
to the ultimate benefit of insurance consumers."
http://www.fraudcoalition.org/newsmedia_president.asp

IBC and CCAIF (the Canadian Coalition Against Insurance Fraud)...

NOTE: According to one IBC web page,

"There are many Regional Chapters of the Canadian Coalition Against
Insurance Fraud [CCAIF]...Each Chapter is run by committed volunteers from
the insurance industry (such as brokers, claims handlers, investigators) and
from the fire, law enforcement, HEALTH CARE consumer-related sectors...CCAIF
Regional Chapters exist in Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia...

Accordingly, I'm copying CCAIF Quebec: Robert Tremblay, ;
CCAIF Saskatchewan: Rod Wotherspoon
; CCAIF
British Columbia: Steve Reihl
; CCAIF Alberta: Louise
Bremness
. http://www.ibc.ca/ccaif_about_regional.asp
WHY are insurance folks and DCs and MDs remaining silent about the fraud???

PREGNANT WOMEN: You can allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to
30% - just roll onto your side - or use kneeling or hands-and-knees or stand
or squat - ANYTHING but semisitting or dorsal.

WARNINGS:

1. Most MD-obstetricians close the birth canal up to 30%^^^ even as they
acknowledge that closing the birth canal FAR LESS can kill.
2. Some MD-obstetricians will let you "try" "alternative" delivery positions
BUT they will move you back to dorsal or semisitting (close your birth canal
up to 30%!) for the actual delivery!

^^^NOTE: If the pubic arch is narrow, semisitting and dorsal likely close
the birth canal MORE than 30% in some women. According to Williams
Obstetrics [2001]:

"...With increasing narrowing
of the pubic arch, the occiput cannot emerge directly beneath the symphysis
pubis but is forced increasingly farther down...the ischiopubic rami. In
extreme cases, the head must rotate around a line joining the ischial
tuberosities [!] (p. 438)..."

PROOF that MDs know they are closing birth canals:

At my request, the authors of Williams Obstetrics *published*
"my" biomechanics - but they left in their text the "dorsal widens" bald lie
that first called my attention to their text.

Here are the biomechanics that were added at my request to Williams
Obstetrics:

"It should be noted...that the increase in the diameter of the
pelvic outlet occurs *only* if the sacrum is allowed to rotate
posteriorly..."
[1993:285, *italics* in original]

OBVIOUS NEGLIGENCE: The authors of Williams Obstetrics left in their text
(in the same paragraph!) the "dorsal widens" bald lie that first called my
attention to their text. For a discussion of other obvious obstetric
negligence - and how the 30% figure was radiographically derived - see
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html. My thanks to Prof. Dr. Moyses
Paciornik, MD, Curitiba, Brazil, for calling my attention to this
chiropractic emergency. See the Paciornik and Gastaldo letters in Birth
[1992;19:230]

FURTHER proof that MDs know they are closing birth canals:

ACOG's shoulder dystocia video purports to show
MDs how to OPEN the birth canal maximally when the shoulders get stuck -
which of course is an indirect admission that MDs are indeed routinely
CLOSING birth canals...

Unfortunately, the ACOG method for opening the birth canal (PROPER
McRoberts) actually keeps it closed...

See IMPROPER McRoberts can save tiny lives and tiny limbs...

(ACOG = Amercian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - the obstetric
trade union to which most MD-obstetricians belong.)

The massive MD crime is obvious.

PARDONS FOR MDs...

As always, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just
academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental
meatgrinder - medical school.

ONE LAST NOTE...

MDs have blamed The Great Squat Robbery for their Great BIRTH Robbery,
discussed above.

See Gardosi et al.'s 1989 Lancet "randomised controlled trial of
squatting" - where nobody squatted...

Stopping MDs from closing birth canals up to 30% could help stop Western
culture
from robbing children of a fundamental human rest posture that just happens
double - if it isn't robbed - as a fundamental human DELIVERY posture - one
that
happens to OPEN the birth canal up to 30%...

Obstetric ramifications aside, Western culture is robbing children of a way
take a rest on their feet!

See Sarah Key's huge balls (also: Kids can SQUAT motionless for
hours)...

See also: Is squatting causing a global epidemic of knee problems?

(In regard to this latter post - no word back yet from WHO or Cyrus Cooper,
MA, DM, FRCP, FMedSci, Co-ordinator, WHO/Bone and Joint Decade Scientific
Group, 2000-current.)

Raney, please help stop MDs from closing birth canals.

Please use your media skills to stop both The Great Squat Robbery and The
Great Birth Robbery...

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Marcy Ascencio, Recruiter for Cleveland Chiro College, you are removed
from my list.

I must say I *like* that "Adjust your thinking" quote in your sig file!

(Dr. DD Palmer, Founder of chiropractic, wrote a whole book on the subject,
"Adjust your thinking," appropriately subtitled "The Chiropractor's
Adjuster.")

You wrote, "I do not think this type of info is directed to me."

Au contraire!

I directed "this type of info" to you and others at CCC because yours were
the only email addresses listed at the CCC website (so far as I could tell).

I directed "this type of info" to you in hopes that you would FORWARD it to
Cleveland Chiro College Pres. Carl Cleveland III, DC

I directed "this type of info" to you in hopes that Carl would (in effect)
say to MDs (at the hospital with Cleveland chiros): "Adjust your
thinking" - STOP closing birth canals - STOP gruesomely manipulating tiny
spines.

See again Birth position at hospital with chiropractors (Carl Cleveland III,
DC)

Marcy, DID you forward "Birth position" to Carl?

Did anyone?

If someone *did* forward - and Carl is taking no action - then Carl is
ignoring a *golden* opportunity to help save tiny lives and tiny limbs and
PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to adjust by
hand.

Marcy, I also directed "this type of info" to you because you or someone in
your circle of family and friends could be having a baby.

If *any women you know* gets pregnant - PLEASE tell them how easy it is for
them to allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%! But make
sure they read the WARNINGS above.

This type of info *is* (quite legitimately) directed to you - FOR you - for
every woman - for the tiniest chiropractic patients.

One Cleveland recruit - now a DC - Bob Dubin, DC - is ACTIVELY CENSORING
me - to keep me from persistently reminding DCs that they have an obvious
obligation...

See Dubin, Zaleski, please don't censor...

I personally think Bob is hobnobbing - babies be damned - with
"chiropractic" Attorney Mike Schroeder, the former Chairman of the Calif.
Republican Party mentioned in the just cited post.

I personally think past leaders of the Calif. Chiropractic Association made
DEALS with political medicine - via Schroeder - and they CAN'T do anything -
their hands were tied long ago...

I have no proof - just the "chiropractic" silence of DCs who should know
better.

Marcy, a MASSIVE MD spinal manipulation crime is occurring...

It is unethical for chiropractic physicians to fail take simple action to
PREVENT that which they charge to treat (the two largest chiro trade unions
indicate that birth trauma causes vertebral subluxation).

I urge you to speak to Carl personally about this.

Finally Marcy...

Your request to be removed from my list was so nice - so courteous - but
your thinking is simply wrong - "this type of info" is directed to you - for
legitimate reasons.

Again, you are off my list.

Good luck in your recruiting efforts.

CHIROPRACTORS: Please help stop MDs from closing birth canals: Help save
tiny
lives and tiny limbs and PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will
ever
be able to adjust by hand.

Thanks for reading, everyone,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

;

[...]

Why do you think MID WIVES are coming BACK in vogue..BIG TIME:
Because ALOPATHS are Butchers and legalized Murderers. End of quote! B-0b1