had baby in taxi

Old December 20th 03, 06:59 PM
shellii

Default had baby in taxi

From: (shellii)
Newsgroups: misc.kids.pregnancy
Subject: At 3:22 am mom & son
. (nancy) wrote in message om...
Mom and I had made good time on our drive from Silicon Valley to
the Sierra, and had arrived at the secluded campground just on
the California side of Lake Tahoe with plenty of daylight left.
Our tent was up and our sleeping bags were rolled out, our
cooking gear and our food supplies were squared away, and we'd
built a small fire just as the last blush of sunset was fading
into the jagged black outline of trees against sky. We were the
only people in the campground, and the silence and solitude were
as vast and as comforting as the forest itself.

This was Mom's and my celebration, our way of rewarding ourselves
for the effort we'd invested in our successes. I had just
graduated from the eighth grade, with top honors in science and
math. I was looking forward to a summer of rest before I started
high school and turned fourteen in September. Mom had just been
promoted to director of education and documentation at the
computer company where she worked--no small accomplishment for
her. Dad had simply left when I was three, and in the ten years
following, Mom had put herself through college and worked her way
up the ranks to where she was today. It had cost her a lot of
long days and loss of sleep to do what she did. I remembered
many lonely nights and weekends as she attended classes or did
homework, but she reminded me often that we were working together
to build a future for ourselves. And I think it had been good
for both of us. Mom now felt that, at age 33, she had plenty of
time left to build a career and enjoy the fruits of her labors.
For my part, I had developed a sense of responsibility far beyond
that of my peers, and was fully ready to embark upon what I
considered to be the beginning of my real academic career.

Mom and I sat and watched the fire wrinkle the darkness deepening
around us, both alone and together in our thoughts.

"Well, kiddo, what do you think?" Mom asked after a while. "Do
you think all the work was worth it?"

"Yeah, Mom, I do," I said. "Just being here and being able to
relax, feeling satisfied with what I've done, tells me that it
was worth it."

"So, what shall we do tomorrow?"

Mom and I had made loose plans for what we thought we'd do: I
wanted to try some fly fishing in a nearby creek. Mom had
brought a couple of books she'd been wanting to read for a long
time. We thought we'd spend several days swimming and sunning at
Tahoe. Take a trip to Virginia City and look at the old silver
mines. Just sit and breathe the smog-free air and forget about
freeways, streetlights, work, and school for a week.

"How about it we start with a day of swimming?" I said.

"You got it, pal."

We sat in silence for several minutes.

"Mom?" I said at last.

"Yes?"

"Do you ever wish that you'd remarried?"

"No, not really," Mom said. "At first, I was too busy going to
school to have time to date. As time went on, I decided that I
didn't really want to invest trust in a man again." Mom put an
arm around my shoulders.

"You're the only man I think I can trust all the way," she said,
giving me a little hug.

I leaned my head against Mom's. She smelled good. Mom wasn't
given to wearing a lot of perfume. She smelled mostly like
herself, clean and fresh. Soap, a hint of shampoo, just a touch
of perfume; maybe the scent of her deodorant; barely a suggestion
of fresh perspiration from the drive through the 100-degree heat
of the Central Valley.

"Hey," Mom said, suddenly, "how about some hot chocolate and
marshmallows before we turn in?"

I went over and pumped up the Coleman stove while Mom rummaged
around for the chocolate and marshmallows. Before long, we had
steaming cups of chocolate and were toasting marshmallows in the
glow of the coals. We sat and sipped, relishing our sugar treat,
as we chatted inconsequentially about the world we'd left behind.
After perhaps half an hour, Mom stretched and yawned.

"This mountain air makes me sleepy," she said, "and I'm pooped
after the last-minute rushing around at work, the packing, and
the drive. How about you?"

"Yeah, I'm tired too," I said. And I was. The relaxation after
a year of intense study and nightly homework suddenly made me
feel as if I were going to have to crawl into the tent.

"I'll go first," Mom said. "After I've got into my sleeping bag,
you can pour some water on the fire and come along."

I wasn't surprised at Mom's request for privacy. Mom was very
modest around the house. She always changed clothes in private
and locked the bathroom door except when she was just brushing
her teeth or combing her hair, and if she was going about the
house in her underwear or nightclothes, she always wore a
substantial robe. She turned on one bulb of the fluorescent
lantern and went into the tent.

The 8' x 10' tent, according to the claim on the box, would sleep
four, but I think that would be possible only if they were very
friendly or very small. For two, it had plenty of floor space
for bags of clothes and paraphernalia, and enough elbow room to
sleep comfortably, and it was high enough almost to stand in.
Mom zipped the door shut.

As Mom moved about in the tent, I could see her silhouette come
and go against the light nylon material as she passed from one
side of the light to the other. After some comings and goings,
she moved the light to the far side of the tent and began to
undress. I couldn't tear my eyes away. Her clear, crisp shadow
unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. Then it reached behind her
back and unfastened her brassiere. And then her breasts hung
free and jiggled. All of a sudden, my cock was rock hard and I
was thinking thoughts I shouldn't about my mother.

and then said the hell with it and went into the tent and
made love to all night long and got her preg.