Kids should work...

Old November 23rd 03, 08:08 PM
bobb

Default Kids should work...

"Ignoramus22857" wrote in message
In article , Doan

wrote:
If this is true as you claimed why is the crime rate so in the 50's?
Why is it so low in Singapore?

Do not forget people, US crime rate is to a very large extent a "race
issue". 53% of the offenders were black and only 45% white in 1996,
according to the FBI statictics. That's even though blacks are a small
fraction of the population.

In 1950s, blacks were not liberated as much, did not have easy access
to weapons, etc. Liberation of them, while it had a lot of desirable
effects, unfortunately had a great effect on black crime rate.

A lot of crimes, such as forcible rape, was not as well reported in
1950s, either.

I strongly suspect that if you break crime down well, the difference
between 1950s and now would not be as huge for, say, white middle
class people.

I would also be very surprised if trash criminals were grown in
nonviolent homes. I am too lazy to look for it, but my sense is that
these criminals grow up amongst drunk, drug abusing, wife beating,
child beating retards, and not paragons of respectful, attentive
methods of child rearing.

You're not being very politically correct. Remove the black statistics for
CPS, crime, public aid, and welfare.
Go a step further... elimiate the cost illegal immigrants our costing this
country.

bobb

Old November 23rd 03, 10:56 PM
Kane

wrote:
[...]

So what ARE the costs that illegal immigrants levy on this country?

We get far more them than they take from this country dummy. Or you
can go pick your own tomatos, learn to become a yard man or sew in a
sweatshop for your own clothes.

The only costs going on right now to the american public is that there
is still someone to do all the scut work we white's have forgotten,
and are too soft, to do any more. That and the rapid offshore movement
of our formerly higher paying jobs to lower wage countries. The latter
is the big reason for our economic problems.

And in fact the behavior of the holders of this country's capitol
goods, the wealthy, have always done this. In fact they came from
Europe just to do that in new fertile ground.

You are a victim of greed bobb, and those who empty our pockets have
successfully propagandized YOU, the dummy, using your deepseated
racial bigotry and xenophobia to make you think it's the little
darkskinned folks that are the problem.

You are soooooo dumb.

bobb

Kane
Old November 23rd 03, 10:56 PM
Kane

On 23 Nov 2003 20:02:29 GMT, Ignoramus22857
wrote:

In article k.net,

wrote:
If this is true as you claimed why is the crime rate so in the

50's?
Why is it so low in Singapore?

Do not forget people, US crime rate is to a very large extent a

"race
issue". 53% of the offenders were black and only 45% white in

1996,
according to the FBI statictics. That's even though blacks are a

small
fraction of the population.

That's why it's expressed as a percentage.

I think I feel a bigot baggin' comin' on.

Do you know anything at all about the black experience in this country
beyond Rochester, Step and Fetchit'and Shaft movies?

In 1950s, blacks were not liberated as much, did not have easy

access
to weapons, etc. Liberation of them, while it had a lot of

desirable
effects, unfortunately had a great effect on black crime rate.

Like whites began to notice the prevalent black and black crime that
had always been around. Funny, how when you press people into a Ghetto
with each other the crime rate for ghetto dweller upon ghetto dweller
goes up.

I don't suppose proximity has much to do with it though. "Those folks"
can just mount up and go out to the burbs to do their crime where the
police presence and response is not as high...oh wait...

You apparently haven't known any blacks well enough for them to
familiarize you with DWN or DWB...Driving While ****** or Driving
While Black is the common experience of black people, men especially
(the women are though to be just servants coming and going to work)
have of being rousted when they leave the Ghetto.

A lot of crimes, such as forcible rape, was not as well reported

in
1950s, either.

I strongly suspect that if you break crime down well, the

difference
between 1950s and now would not be as huge for, say, white middle
class people.

I would also be very surprised if trash criminals were grown in
nonviolent homes.

Now you are on to something.

I am too lazy to look for it, but my sense is that
these criminals grow up amongst drunk, drug abusing, wife beating,
child beating retards, and not paragons of respectful, attentive
methods of child rearing.

More or less. What has the race of someone got to do with it, given
your prior examples?

You're not being very politically correct. Remove the black

statistics for
CPS, crime, public aid, and welfare.
Go a step further... elimiate the cost illegal immigrants our

costing this
country.

Um, with all due respect, what does the cost of illegal immigration
have to do with what I was discussing?

Let's say that illegal immigration is very expensive.

When it is slowed or stopped anywhere, you betcha. Those farmers and
clothing sweat shops get real ****ed at the loss in profits their low
low wages to illegals afforded them.

Does it change
anything in regards to what I said? Or let's say that it was
cheap. Would it change anything in regards to what I said?

I think so, if you can get your head around bobb's rabid racism. He
thinks that if the hispanics and blacks would get out there would be a
world of jobs for whites. Yeah, I can see all those white tomato
pickers now, and the landscape yard men, the ditch diggers and
cleaners, the chemical farm spray workers...sure.

All would be white....and all would be pulling down better wages or
we'd see the 30's all over again and the rise of unions big time.

Immigrants and blacks, brought as slaves or snuck in over our boarders
are the foundation of our economy. If you stopped all blacks and other
minorities from working right this instant, this would be a third
world country in a month.

Whites would just sit and whine about the lazy darkies not doin' their
jobs.

Welcome to Usenet Bigot Country...and I used to think these ngs were
about parenting and CPS.

Best.

Kane
Old November 23rd 03, 11:36 PM
Stephanie and Tim

wrote:
If this is true as you claimed why is the crime rate so in the 50's?
Why is it so low in Singapore?

Do not forget people, US crime rate is to a very large extent a "race
issue". 53% of the offenders were black and only 45% white in 1996,
according to the FBI statictics. That's even though blacks are a small
fraction of the population.

In 1950s, blacks were not liberated as much, did not have easy access
to weapons, etc. Liberation of them, while it had a lot of desirable
effects, unfortunately had a great effect on black crime rate.

A lot of crimes, such as forcible rape, was not as well reported in
1950s, either.

I wonder what percentage of blacks are living at or below the crime rate
compared to whites? I wonder what the conviction rate of blacks is compared
to whites.

Old November 24th 03, 12:53 AM
occupant

wrote:
If this is true as you claimed why is the crime rate so in the 50's?
Why is it so low in Singapore?

Do not forget people, US crime rate is to a very large extent a "race
issue". 53% of the offenders were black and only 45% white in 1996,
according to the FBI statictics. That's even though blacks are a small
fraction of the population.

In 1950s, blacks were not liberated as much, did not have easy access
to weapons, etc. Liberation of them, while it had a lot of desirable
effects, unfortunately had a great effect on black crime rate.

A lot of crimes, such as forcible rape, was not as well reported in
1950s, either.

I wonder what percentage of blacks are living at or below the crime rate
compared to whites? I wonder what the conviction rate of blacks is compared
to whites.

This whole topic is so huge, but on the point of "conviction"
investigating officers
when they discovery youth or adults committing a crime, they can give
purputrator a warning
depending on circumstances. The prosecutor may exercise discretion
whether to proceed to
prosecute or not, subject to some guidlines. The judge may convict or
find reasonable doubt
depending on whether or not he believes the credability of the accused.
All of the above
may be related to a lot of factors including race and affect the
statistics that follow.
So comparing black and white conviction rates is not an ideal picture.

Old November 24th 03, 01:07 AM
Kane

wrote:
[...]

*DWB trumps.

The prosecutor may exercise discretion
whether to proceed to
prosecute or not, subject to some guidlines.

*WWB trumps.

The judge may convict or
find reasonable doubt
depending on whether or not he believes the credability of the

accused.

*BWB trumps.

All of the above
may be related to a lot of factors including race and affect the
statistics that follow.
So comparing black and white conviction rates is not an ideal

picture.

You better believe it.

*Driving While Black
Walking While Black
Breathing While Black

and to that we can add such things as, Shopping While Black...that is
YOUR kid gets to try out only one shoe at a time while the clerk holds
the other, and you can count on extremely attentive sales clerks ready
to meet your every need and ask to see seven kinds of identification
and the name of your 1st grade teacher.

Think I'm kidding. Go hang out and watch, if you are white, black
shoppers, black drivers in white neighborhoods, and various and sundry
other things you take for granted everyday turning to **** for black
folks.

Remember, when you check yourself in the mirror before you walk out
the door in the morning, you don't have to ask yourself, "How many
people will treat me like a ****** today because of that face?"

"And how long will it be before I just lose it and punch them in the
face, **** the honkey police?"

Kane
Old November 24th 03, 01:51 AM
toto

wrote:
If this is true as you claimed why is the crime rate so in the 50's?
Why is it so low in Singapore?

Do not forget people, US crime rate is to a very large extent a "race
issue". 53% of the offenders were black and only 45% white in 1996,
according to the FBI statictics. That's even though blacks are a small
fraction of the population.

In 1950s, blacks were not liberated as much, did not have easy access
to weapons, etc. Liberation of them, while it had a lot of desirable
effects, unfortunately had a great effect on black crime rate.

A lot of crimes, such as forcible rape, was not as well reported in
1950s, either.

I wonder what percentage of blacks are living at or below the crime rate
compared to whites? I wonder what the conviction rate of blacks is compared
to whites.

I assume you meant poverty line, not crime line above.

And as to the conviction rate, note that the research into the death
penalty in Illinois showed that 13 innocent men were on death row.
Most of them were black.

I strongly suspect that if you break crime down well, the difference
between 1950s and now would not be as huge for, say, white middle
class people.

I would also be very surprised if trash criminals were grown in
nonviolent homes. I am too lazy to look for it, but my sense is that
these criminals grow up amongst drunk, drug abusing, wife beating,
child beating retards, and not paragons of respectful, attentive
methods of child rearing.

Interestingly, if the crime rate is an indicator, it would seem to
indicate the ineffectiveness of punishments particularly spanking,
but other punishments as well. This may also explain why more
men commit crimes than women do also.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2075217/#ContinueArticle

racial differences are more pronounced for spanking than
for allowance denial: In both cases blacks punish the most,
then whites, then Hispanics, but the gaps between racial
groups are much bigger for corporal than for financial
punishment.

My note: Historically, this is a leftover from slavery when
black parents felt they had to be very harsh with their
children so the children would not be harmed by the
slavemasters. It was a way of teaching the children
how to get along in a society controlled by white people
who considered them to be less than human.

Boys are punished more than girls, with substantially more
spankings and a bit more in the way of allowance withdrawals.
Single mothers spank a little less, and withdraw allowances
quite a bit less, than other parents. Older and better-educated
parents are a bit less likely to spank and a bit more likely to
withdraw allowances. Bigger families spank less and
withdraw allowances more. But Weinberg's study finds
that the poor spank more even after you've accounted for
all of these effects. The question is why.

Here's one good alternative to the economic explanation:
University of New Hampshire sociologist Murray Straus
has published multiple studies concluding that children
who are spanked are less successful as adults. If the link
is causal—that is, if being spanked actually lowers your
earnings potential —and if spanking runs in families, then
we have an alternative explanation for Weinberg's numbers:
Low-income parents are more likely to spank their children
because low-income parents are more likely to have been
spanked themselves. Or maybe it's as simple as this:
Poverty breeds frustration, and frustrated parents lash
out at their kids. Does any reader have a better story?

My note: the child then learns that lashing out at someone
smaller and weaker is the way to deal with his frustration
and anger.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits
Old November 24th 03, 02:40 AM
Kane

Default | bobbaloo was Kids should work...

On 24 Nov 2003 00:56:12 GMT, (Super ****ed Dad) wrote:

Kane :Whats your view on reparations ? If the Gov't could find a way to invest
the monies back into society...just maybe...

Now that IS a tough one. Bein'swhite as I am, the first response is to
clench my ass checks together real tight, as in UP. R R R R

When I give it some thought, and I look at the various ideas, from
Sharpton to whoever....it occurs to me, given what I learned in my
Economics 101 class waaaaay back in 1967, that almost anything would
work to enrich us all.

I do believe I caught the Kensian fever in that I believe that
movement of money is the key, not accumulation. We see what
accumulation has done..just spiking the greed instead of the populous.
And the greedy don't spend any more than they have to.

They, the holders of the nation's capitol goods, are entrenching right
now causing the massive slowdown in our economy. Take it away's my
motto, and what better cause than reparations.

Even little ****ants like the bigots here would benefit big time if
the economy was seeded heavily. Doesn't matter who spends first, as
long as the money flows and doesn't slow.

Even interest bearing bank accounts are a form of spending in that the
banks get to spend it out in loans. The fatter their holdings the more
pressure to put more of the money out to work. Banks are the key
really.

So bring it on. Reparations it is.

Now, how to spread it around?

Let me see now....where is that geneology chart I left laying around.

Hmmm....why there's some branches with question marks...(I wonder if
whitey ever wonders why there are those dead ends in their family tree
that the old folks don't and won't talk about...or that declare the
missing ancestor was "Spanish" or "Italian" when they show up on
family photos with all the Blonds around them r r r r?)

Surely, like about 45% of the population of the US, I've got some
black ancestors that would look down on me from above asingin' Swing
Low...etc....R R R R R whilst I collected and spent.

spd

I think I'll start an Organisation called SBSB...

Sally's Babies Strike Back.

You know it's not going to happen though, right? I mean, come on. The
man isn't going to let go until the bitter end. And on that sad
note......

Best, Kane
Old November 24th 03, 05:49 PM
Greg Hanson

I do believe I caught the Kensian fever in that I believe that
movement of money is the key, not accumulation.

I do believe you are referring to Keynesian economic theory,
and that's not it either.

Where'd you take your economics Commander McBrag?

Kids should work !!! Kane General 57 December 3rd 03 07:17 AM
Which work for kids? Llort Agig General 0 November 22nd 03 02:51 AM
At wit's end (looooong) ColoradoSkiBum General 70 October 12th 03 02:48 AM
FWD bad judgement or abuse Trunk kids begged to ride Kane General 2 August 5th 03 05:54 PM
Article on kids and concerts Bill1255 General 6 July 21st 03 01:16 PM