ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Old August 5th 05, 10:46 PM
xkatx

Default ANNOUNCEMENT!!

HOORAY!!!
Amie Anna is finally here!
She was born August 4, 2005 at 2:46pm... 7lbs 8oz and 19.5" long.
FINALLY is all I have to say at the moment!
Have lots of pictures and will probably get a link up soon, but for now, I'm
off to the front step to have a quick smoke then upstairs to bed to have a
short snooze now that she is sleeping for a little. More update later, just
had to quickly stop in!

Old August 5th 05, 11:04 PM
Amy

xkatx wrote:
HOORAY!!!
Amie Anna is finally here!

Congratulations, great name!

She was born August 4, 2005 at 2:46pm... 7lbs 8oz and 19.5" long.
FINALLY is all I have to say at the moment!
Have lots of pictures and will probably get a link up soon, but for now, I'm
off to the front step to have a quick smoke

You know, kids whose parents smoke are 50% more likely to smoke,
themselves.

Just thought it was worth mentioning...

Congrats again!
Amy

Old August 5th 05, 11:05 PM
Jamie Clark

Congrats!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old August 5th 05, 11:09 PM
Cuddlefish

"xkatx" wrote in message
HOORAY!!!
Amie Anna is finally here!
She was born August 4, 2005 at 2:46pm... 7lbs 8oz and 19.5" long.
FINALLY is all I have to say at the moment!
Have lots of pictures and will probably get a link up soon, but for now,
I'm off to the front step to have a quick smoke then upstairs to bed to
have a short snooze now that she is sleeping for a little. More update
later, just had to quickly stop in!

That TOTALLY ROCKS! Congratulations! :-)

--
Jacqueline
#1 Due any day now...

Old August 5th 05, 11:23 PM
Mary W.

xkatx wrote:

HOORAY!!!
Amie Anna is finally here!
She was born August 4, 2005 at 2:46pm... 7lbs 8oz and 19.5" long.
FINALLY is all I have to say at the moment!
Have lots of pictures and will probably get a link up soon, but for now, I'm
off to the front step to have a quick smoke then upstairs to bed to have a
short snooze now that she is sleeping for a little. More update later, just
had to quickly stop in!

Congratulations! Welcome little Amie!

Mary W.

Old August 6th 05, 12:12 AM
Mamma Mia

congrats. well done and welcome baby amie.

all that's left to do now is kick that nasty habit....you know we are right!
good luck

christine

Old August 6th 05, 01:00 AM
Joybelle

"xkatx" wrote in message
HOORAY!!!
Amie Anna is finally here!
She was born August 4, 2005 at 2:46pm... 7lbs 8oz and 19.5" long.
FINALLY is all I have to say at the moment!

Congratulations to you! Looking forward to the story and pictures.

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
# 4 Sept 2005

Old August 6th 05, 04:38 AM
Emily

xkatx wrote:
HOORAY!!!
Amie Anna is finally here!
She was born August 4, 2005 at 2:46pm... 7lbs 8oz and 19.5" long.
FINALLY is all I have to say at the moment!
Have lots of pictures and will probably get a link up soon, but for now, I'm
off to the front step to have a quick smoke then upstairs to bed to have a
short snooze now that she is sleeping for a little. More update later, just
had to quickly stop in!

Yay! So glad to hear it, and can't wait to hear the rest
of the story!

Emily
Old August 6th 05, 06:57 AM
sharalyns

Congrats and welcome to Baby Amie!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Old August 6th 05, 12:37 PM
Mogget

In message E6RIe.124309$s54.41752@pd7tw2no, xkatx
writes
HOORAY!!!
Amie Anna is finally here!
She was born August 4, 2005 at 2:46pm... 7lbs 8oz and 19.5" long.
FINALLY is all I have to say at the moment!

Congrats.
--
Mogget

A 'shocking announcement' - Canadian chiros whining - babies be damned... Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 April 5th 05 09:03 PM
birth announcement aml Pregnancy 15 August 28th 04 11:46 AM
Birth Announcement Amy Pregnancy 19 July 4th 04 09:49 PM
Belated Birth Announcement Lissie Pregnancy 6 October 16th 03 03:02 PM
Baby Announcement Cards Tracey Pregnancy 2 August 9th 03 06:42 AM