Status of the uterus - Darn tired.

Old August 11th 05, 12:55 PM
Mogget

In message , SuperEeyore
writes
=o)

I have so much to share with you all, you have no idea!

Serafina en Tournant *insert last name here* was born at 4:12 am in
the morning on August 9th. 8lbs 13oz, 21 inches long.

Fabbo.
--
Mogget
Old August 11th 05, 02:23 PM
Mary W.

SuperEeyore wrote:
=o)

I have so much to share with you all, you have no idea!

Serafina en Tournant *insert last name here* was born at 4:12 am in
the morning on August 9th. 8lbs 13oz, 21 inches long.

Congratulations, welcome little Serafina!

Mary W.
Old August 11th 05, 03:04 PM
Welches

"SuperEeyore" wrote in message
=o)

I have so much to share with you all, you have no idea!

Serafina en Tournant *insert last name here* was born at 4:12 am in
the morning on August 9th. 8lbs 13oz, 21 inches long.

The very very short version of the labor and birth story follows:

1. Is she or isn't she in labor?
2. Let me off this darn bed so it will be labor!
3. Decided to "snag the bag" (remember full story and details to come)
4. I declare a bazillion things ridiculous and then proceed to
immediately evict Someone New.
5. Much chaos hits the room after I innocently ask "Does shaking mean
transition?" walk to the bed and proceeds to not listen to the cries
of "Don't push!"
6. Nurse delivers head. Much more chaos hits the room as some random
doctor gets dragged in to deliver the rest of someone new.
7. Birth plan gets tossed out the window because of said chaos. =oP
(again more details to come)
8. Serafina enters the world blessed by a drug-free birth. =o)

Congratulations!
Debbie

Old August 11th 05, 05:03 PM
Anne Rogers

many congratulations Juliet

Anne

Old August 12th 05, 06:28 PM
Joybelle

"SuperEeyore" wrote in message
=o)

I have so much to share with you all, you have no idea!

Serafina en Tournant *insert last name here* was born at 4:12 am in
the morning on August 9th. 8lbs 13oz, 21 inches long.

Congratulations, Laurel!! It sounds like an exciting tale! I read your
first two installments and am anxiously awaiting the rest.

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01