HOMEOPATHY WORKED FOR ME

Old February 24th 08, 02:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

Default HOMEOPATHY WORKED FOR ME

On Feb 23, 5:02*pm, wrote:
On Feb 23, 12:49*pm, "HCN" wrote:

Ooooh, goody... when they fail to show with science that homeopathy does
anything, just try to flood with anecdotes!

Too bad actual science fails to show that homeopathy does any good. *And
there are plenty of anecdotes that homeopathy does NOT work:http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

Let us consider the scientifically valid death toll:

Homeopathy: *0 , none , nada.

Wrong, Chuckie.

http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

No doubt there are more.

Old February 24th 08, 03:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
[email protected]

On Feb 23, 9:16*pm, Mark Probert wrote:
On Feb 23, 5:02*pm, wrote:

On Feb 23, 12:49*pm, "HCN" wrote:

Ooooh, goody... when they fail to show with science that homeopathy does
anything, just try to flood with anecdotes!

Too bad actual science fails to show that homeopathy does any good. *And
there are plenty of anecdotes that homeopathy does NOT work:http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

Let us consider the scientifically valid death toll:

Homeopathy: *0 , none , nada.

Wrong, Chuckie.

http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

No doubt there are more.

The Marked Pervert responds in his usual incompetent style.

The homeopathic remedies cited killed no one. Please try again.

All you pharma shills contend that homeopathic remedies are nothing
more than shaken water. How can a few mls of shaken water kill?

Please rev up your spin machines and come up with another reason.

DrCee
Not a pharma shill

Old February 24th 08, 08:35 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

Default ALLOPATHY

FYI

The total number of iatrogenic deaths 783,936 (USA
yearly)http://whale.to/a/null9.html

Plus 300,000 million animal deaths every year to get the quack med on the
market http://whale.to/y/viv1.html

Plus million or so killed by AZT--HIV hoax http://whale.to/aids.html

Plus millions killed by chemo every year

Plus hidden vaccine deaths which is most SIDS
http://whale.to/vaccines/sids.html

Plus African and other third world vaccine deaths
http://whale.to/v/biowarfare.html

Homeopathy--NIL deaths

PS that anti-homeopathy site is an offshoot of Allopathy Inc

Old February 24th 08, 03:44 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
HCN

"JOHN" wrote in message
FYI

Homeopathy--NIL deaths

So you consider the death of Gloria Thomas to be a NIL death, even though
her homeopath father took her to India for treatment by another homeopath?
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...117959740.html

Oh, wait, she was only a baby. I forgot, you hate children and like seeing
them suffer and die.

PS that anti-homeopathy site is an offshoot of Allopathy Inc

Old February 24th 08, 03:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

On Feb 23, 5:02 pm, wrote:

On Feb 23, 12:49 pm, "HCN" wrote:

Ooooh, goody... when they fail to show with science that homeopathy does
anything, just try to flood with anecdotes!

Too bad actual science fails to show that homeopathy does any good. And
there are plenty of anecdotes that homeopathy does NOT work:http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

Let us consider the scientifically valid death toll:

Homeopathy: 0 , none , nada.

Wrong, Chuckie.

http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

No doubt there are more.

The Marked Pervert responds in his usual incompetent style.

The homeopathic remedies cited killed no one. Please try again.

Asshole, the reliance on homeopathy, a/k/a quackery, is what killed
them. Homeopathy is USELESS. It does not "work" and using it instead
of real treatment kills.

All you pharma shills contend that homeopathic remedies are nothing
more than shaken water. How can a few mls of shaken water kill?

See above, moron-murderer.

Please rev up your spin machines and come up with another reason.

The only thing that is spinning is the air in your vacuous head.

Old February 24th 08, 03:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

On Feb 23, 5:02 pm, wrote:

I think you aim is to lie to everyone and get the dumb sheeple

That describes your antics to a 't'.
Old February 24th 08, 06:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , HCN wrote:

So you consider the death of Gloria Thomas to be a NIL death, even though
her homeopath father took her to India for treatment by another homeopath?
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...117959740.html

There is a natural bias towards placing less (or no) blame
on "doing nothing" than on "doing something that fails."
It's even built into the legal system.

On top of that, of course, you have the MHA syndrome of
denying that mainstream medicine can ever do anything
positive in the first place, so even if "doing nothing"
has a bad outcome, it's no worse than (in the cited case)
having the child actually treated with (for instance)
antibiotics, analgesia and feeding.

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |
Old February 24th 08, 06:42 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Citizen Jimserac

On Feb 23, 5:02 pm, wrote:

On Feb 23, 12:49 pm, "HCN" wrote:

Ooooh, goody... when they fail to show with science that homeopathy does
anything, just try to flood with anecdotes!

Too bad actual science fails to show that homeopathy does any good. And
there are plenty of anecdotes that homeopathy does NOT work:http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

Let us consider the scientifically valid death toll:

Homeopathy: 0 , none , nada.

Wrong, Chuckie.

http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

No doubt there are more.

Dr. Cee has made a rather good reply and
I'm curious to see YOUR response.

If Homeopathic remedies have NO molecules
of the original substance left in them,
how on earth can they harm anyone?

Either the Homeopathic remedies have
potency, or they don't - WHICH WILL IT BE?

Thanks
Citizen Jimserac
Old February 24th 08, 06:53 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Citizen Jimserac

On Feb 24, 10:55 am, Mark Probert wrote:

Unfortunately Mark, in other threads I challenged
the often repeated fallacies that Homeopathy
does not work by listing numerous Homeopathic
and standard medicine research journals which
reported tests, even double blind placebo tests
which gave POSITIVE results.

PLEASE, do NOT insult our intelligence
by repeating these fallacies.

I understand that you hate Homeopathy
and see it as some sort of deception
and I sympathize with your position.

In addition, there is most certainly the possibility
of damage from INEPT practice of Homeopathy
just as there is from M.D. errors. I OBJECT
to your apparent toleration and dismissal
of the huge number of M.D. errors, sometimes
resulting in death, and then your accusations
regarding injury or death from Homeopathy
as validation that it does not work. This
circular reasoning, adaption of a double standard
(heads you win, tails we lose) and other
obvious logical fallacies regarding Homeopathy
will NO LONGER be allowed to go by unnoticed
and therefore - the IDENTIFICATION of these
fallacies undermine and/or render you argumentation
invalid.

Sorry!

Citizen Jimserac
Old February 24th 08, 08:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
The One True Zhen Jue

On Feb 23, 5:02 pm, wrote:

On Feb 23, 12:49 pm, "HCN" wrote:

Ooooh, goody... when they fail to show with science that homeopathy does
anything, just try to flood with anecdotes!

Too bad actual science fails to show that homeopathy does any good. *And
there are plenty of anecdotes that homeopathy does NOT work:http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

Let us consider the scientifically valid death toll:

Homeopathy: *0 , none , nada.

Wrong, Chuckie.

http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

No doubt there are more.

Dr. Cee has made a rather good reply and
I'm curious to see YOUR response.

If Homeopathic remedies have NO molecules
of the original substance left in them,
how on earth can they harm anyone?

Either the Homeopathic remedies have
potency, or they don't - WHICH WILL IT BE?

One of the few, clear areas of consensus on MHA is that the
homeopathic remedies are NOT harmful, in and of themselves. It is
possible a person may pursue homeopathy over other therapies. In that
case, they may be delaying or completely avoiding methods which could
treat or cure their condition. Cancer is a good example of this.
Waiting to see if a homeopathic remedy will lead to a spontaneous
remission could allow a tumor to become inoperable.

Thanks
Citizen Jimserac- Hide quoted text -

Advanced Homeopathy [email protected] Kids Health 1 September 19th 07 01:01 PM
Homeopathy john Kids Health 167 January 2nd 07 03:13 AM
Homeopathy vs allopathy. [email protected] Kids Health 8 August 11th 06 06:49 PM
Homeopathy is "is no better than dummy drugs" CWatters Kids Health 0 August 26th 05 04:11 PM
Homeopathy & pregnancy - ?? Kevin Pregnancy 5 October 21st 04 08:23 AM