The Death Threat Problem - And resolution.

Old April 10th 06, 07:45 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Default The Death Threat Problem - And resolution.

Greegor wrote:
I don't need to use my imagination, because
I've already told some you fartknocker.

You lied? Tsk. Hope they don't find out.

Would you like some ABATE counseling?

For what? I'm not moving in with any single ladies with children.

Though I did once. And did not shower them, or teach them cat or dog
tricks.

I married their mother, and now they are my beloved step children.

Was that a threat, by the way?

Is that consistent, if a threat, with your non-advocacy of violence?

R R R R R R.....

Old April 14th 06, 11:07 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Hey, You brought it up!
Don't like what you find?
Tough.

Can we go back to Kane accusing all
opponents of threatening him and threatening
to litigate about violation of his secret identity
while he denies that it's been revealed?

Hiding behind a "duck blind" of secrecy
just to take all kinds of pot shots at people
takes a certain kind of style that endears
them to everybody.

Whiney BS threats of legal action seems
ever so macho.

Old April 14th 06, 11:49 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Hey, You brought it up!
Don't like what you find?
Tough.

Can we go back to Kane accusing all
opponents of threatening him and threatening
to litigate about violation of his secret identity
while he denies that it's been revealed?

No such threat was made by me. I've never threatened to litigate my
identity. You are lying, or stupid, or both.

Hiding behind a "duck blind" of secrecy
just to take all kinds of pot shots at people
takes a certain kind of style that endears
them to everybody.

Where were you with all the posters from your side that in fact operated
behind a nym?

I never criticized them for using one. Nor did you. But somehow MY using
one seems to be a special case for you.

Why is that I wonder?

We have, no a short list, mind you: observer, opinions, Fern, SUECPS,
KillCPS, Deakin in his many guises, bobb, Michael who posted and still
posts under a myriad of nyms. Even CPSwrkr who you seem to have
especially hated, ...and they ALL were ...

" ... Hiding behind a "duck blind" of secrecy
just to take all kinds of pot shots at people
takes a certain kind of style that endears
them to everybody. ... "

And not one did you ever make the above statement about. Interesting,
isn't it?

Whiney BS threats of legal action seems
ever so macho.

You are lying about my statements and intent. I've repeatedly told you
the sequence of events that would have to take place before there would
be any action.

I never threatened legal action for revealing my identity. I don't
whine. I take action. Others have learned that the hard way.

I did, however, assure you that SHOULD HARM COME TO ANYONE YOU HAVE
TRIED TO CLAIM IS ME, OR MINE, I will take action...or my proxy will.

And it will be very serious action. I don't take you your nutcase
buddies lightly, Greg.

Notice the "should harm come" piece. So far, you are lucky, but you have
buddied up with some pretty insane bits and pieces of human flotsom and
jetsom on these ngs.

I think you are too stupid to figure this out. But ponder it for a time.

0:-

Old April 15th 06, 05:59 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Kane, You have a special OBSESSIVE interest in this.
Your family is not under attack.
In a vain attempt to justify your OBSESSION you
pretend your family is threatened, but you are a liar.

Old April 15th 06, 06:23 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Kane, You have a special OBSESSIVE interest in this.
Your family is not under attack.
In a vain attempt to justify your OBSESSION you
pretend your family is threatened, but you are a liar.

I have received death threats from posters to ascps.

And they were to both myself and my family.

Consider that fair warning.

Kane

Old April 15th 06, 08:41 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Kane, You have a special OBSESSIVE interest in this.
Your family is not under attack.
In a vain attempt to justify your OBSESSION you
pretend your family is threatened, but you are a liar.

I highly doubt he's been threatened.
I have been threatened, very subtly, myself.
Last year I received no less than 5 emails from 'anonymous senders asking
things like 'do you think Greene County DFS would be interested in knowing
your posting material?' and 'did you know your emails to the enemy were
saved and can be forwarded to social services?' ( I paraphrase slightly
because I have not seen the emails in over a year as my computer crashed in
May of last year.)
Why would anyone be concerned with my DFS issues other than those in this
group?
Get a grip....tho the people who post here are too wussy to suck it up for
their own kids sake, they certainly know how to threaten and harass.

Old April 16th 06, 03:38 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Threatening to tell CPS?
Does that sound like something from the Parents Rights side?

Absolutely. You are a pack of vicious thugs perfectly willing to throw a
parent to the wolves to 'prove' how "evil" CPS is. I watched you and
others here DO IT. Your advice is dangerous to children and their families.

Maybe the agency sucks want to make sure you
tow the line for them?

All I want from any poster that comes here seeking help is for them to
check the archives on your phonies. If they have a brain they'll figure
YOU out in a second or three.

Did you miss where Kane said unequivocally that
his family was threatened in this newsgroup?

I said NO such thing. I said I had been threatened BY individuals in
this ng.

Yet he can't attribute and quote these
supposed threats?

You don't think they actually made the threats publicly IN the newsgroup
for everyone to read do you?

It seems like the case of overlords, the
"screws" who think themselves superior
and dish out maltreatment and fertive presumption
but perish the thought that one of the people
they walk on would even remotely turn the tables.

Yes, you anti-CPS nutsos are very well described there, Greg. What YOU
did to Lisa and her daughter is exactly that.

You think YOUR issues were more important than THEIRS, or you would have
at least LEFT.

You didn't marry her. You didn't then try to adopt the child. You did
nothing but sit on your fat ass getting freebies and interfering in
Lisa's attempts to get her child back.

All on has to do is read the stupid "Pleading" or "Petition" and that
becomes very obvious.

Your rantings about suing Kevin Concannon are another indicator you head
deeply embedded between your cheeks.

The poster will figure you out on her own.

Trust me. Few come here that are as stupid as YOU work so hard to be.

0:-

Old April 16th 06, 04:23 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Threatening to tell CPS?

Sounded like to me. You didn't think that was the threat?

Does that sound like something from the Parents Rights side?

You tell me. Does it sound like something that people from a parent's
rights group would say to someone who publicly speaks out against some of
their methods?

Maybe the agency sucks want to make sure you
tow the line for them?

Ah...but do I?
Have I ever?
You just admitted in another post that I point out failures of DFS within my
own family.
Doesn't appear that I 'tow the line' for anyone.
Does it.

Did you miss where Kane said unequivocally that
his family was threatened in this newsgroup?

No, I didn't miss it.

Yet he can't attribute and quote these
supposed threats?

Possibly.
I can think of numerous reasons right off the top of my head.
Under the advice of counsel is one.

It seems like the case of overlords, the
"screws" who think themselves superior
and dish out maltreatment and fertive presumption
but perish the thought that one of the people
they walk on would even remotely turn the tables.

Why does it seem you always talk in parables?

Old April 16th 06, 06:02 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Kane started this thread over on what he
considered "his turf", the spanking group.
Didn't you wonder why he didn't cross
post it to ascps?

And his lawyer ""reviewed"" his BS letter?

No lawyer worth spit would have approved such crap.

He is a lying pile of poo.