The Death Threat Problem - And resolution.

Old April 16th 06, 06:56 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Default The Death Threat Problem - And resolution.

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Kane started this thread over on what he
considered "his turf", the spanking group.
Didn't you wonder why he didn't cross
post it to ascps?

Nope.

No more than I wonder about some of the inappropriate places you post, or
think anyone should question where I post.
It's ALL usenet.

Did you notice that?

I believe you posted something over on breast implant support today that was
totally irrelevant.

It happens, who cares?

And his lawyer ""reviewed"" his BS letter?

No lawyer worth spit would have approved such crap.

Someone obviously made you think that your letter to the Ways and Means
Committee was a good idea.
I would not be so sure about your comment above.

He is a lying pile of poo.

And you are the most honest poster here?

Old April 16th 06, 03:43 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Kane started this thread over on what he
considered "his turf", the spanking group.

No one can make any group their turf, Greg, but you seem to be trying.

Didn't you wonder why he didn't cross
post it to ascps?

Actually I forgot and later I believe I corrected that error.

And his lawyer ""reviewed"" his BS letter?

Yep.

No lawyer worth spit would have approved such crap.

Where did you go to law school, Greg?

He is a lying pile of poo.

Childish babbling noted. Try the word "****."

There's nothing wrong with it. It once was in the common language of
English speaking people and had no "dirty" connotations.

What age are you locked into, Greg?

And why wasn't CPS there for you when you needed them?

0:-

Old April 18th 06, 08:17 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Kane is your Coprolalia flaring up again?

Old April 18th 06, 01:28 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Kane is your Coprolalia flaring up again?

I notice your fascination with my use of obscenity. Why is that I wonder?

Still no argument to make?

We'll presume you concede any issues you engage in and then drop out of
when challenged.

Old April 19th 06, 01:57 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Hey, Kane, YOU are the one who started this thread
about your delusion perceptions that you were threatened.

Why haven't you posted proof?

You POSTED a letter which you claim your attorney reviewed.
The letter would be unethical for any attorney to approve.
Do you think it's ethical for an attorney to make vague
legal threats apparently designed to intimidate, though
poorly, without even being specific about causality or
who the intended recipient is?

This reminds me very much of the time you said that
you had showed newsgroup postings to a psychologist
and they ""diagnosed"" somebody remotely.

That alone would be unethical for a psychologist to do.

Additionally, if they knew you were using a ""diagnosis""
to bash somebody over the head in a public debate
they would have had an ethical obligation to prevent such use.

Old April 19th 06, 05:15 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Hey, Kane, YOU are the one who started this thread
about your delusion perceptions that you were threatened.

It's not a delusion.

Why haven't you posted proof?

Unless the one that threatens acts I could be sued for false accusation.

I'd rather sue, that be sued, and that is exactly what I have arranged
to do based on actions of others.

You POSTED a letter which you claim your attorney reviewed.
The letter would be unethical for any attorney to approve.

Oh? Please explain with relevant citations from bar protocols.

Do you think it's ethical for an attorney to make vague
legal threats apparently designed to intimidate,

No. Mine doesn't. If you ever get a letter from him you'll know that
someone YOU know, who I refuse to name at this time (that would be
stupid and I am not stupid) DID act on their threat.

though
poorly, without even being specific about causality or
who the intended recipient is?

What vague legal threats did my attorney make?

Far as I know no one from his firm has posted here. Nor did I make vague
legal threats. I said that if harm should come to myself or mine all
those involved will find themselves in serious trouble.

This reminds me very much of the time you said that
you had showed newsgroup postings to a psychologist
and they ""diagnosed"" somebody remotely.

This reminds me that I've asked you to post my words with a link to the
statement message.

When you make a claim and refuse to post YOUR proof it makes you a liar.

That alone would be unethical for a psychologist to do.

You have a lot of opinions about what is ethical and not for someone as
dishonest and unethical as you are.

Provide some support for your claim on ethics. Or babble your nonsense.
It's totally up to you.

Additionally, if they knew you were using a ""diagnosis""
to bash somebody over the head in a public debate
they would have had an ethical obligation to prevent such use.

Oh? First you have to prove I "bash somebody over the head in a public
debate" and then that they have this "ethical obligation."

You are lying. That's what you and your cronies are reduced to because
you cannot debate the issues. The research buried you long ago, and you
all know it. Now it continues and all we see is "the research is
flawed," which is the same old lie you people have been running for
years with NO PROOF THAT THE RESEARCH IS FLAWED, AND A REFUSAL TO
RECOGNIZE THAT IN FACT THE REVIEWS OF THE RESEARCH IS WERE THE FLAWS ARE.

How sad and pitiful you are.

0:-

Old April 19th 06, 07:35 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Do you have what you need now Kane?

Old April 19th 06, 04:09 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Do you have what you need now Kane?

For what?

Old April 19th 06, 04:25 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Dennis wrote:
"0:-" wrote:
Greegor wrote:
[...]

LOLZ, have your attorney send me a letter Baby Raper.

Why?

You and your cronies,
are on these newsgroups to route out vulnerable young women and men with
children that you wish to kidnap and use in sacrificial rites or sell to a
foreign highest bidder?

Oh, sure, Leakin' Deakin'. Like you scored some real credibility points
with the readers. 0:-

Maybe even cut open the stomach of an expecting
mother to steal the child?

Your fantasies warrant checking in with you shrink for a tune up, Dennis.

Come on Kane, you know who I am and where I am
let's see you take some action!

Why? You don't something have you?

Do you have 25 - 50.000 a 100thousand?

No. Considerably more.

Are
you are willing to risk setting "precedent" and also exposing your true
identity?

I don't have a problem with that. But you might. Anyone participating in
what COULD turn into action in the real world that hurts anyone puts a
lot on the line, don't you think?

Then losing against freedom of speech laws? Eh, do you?

We are free to say anything we wish, and then free to pay the
consequences should what we say result in harm to others. You might,
before you get too carried away, look up the law.

What
part about you being "impotent" don't you get?

You are qualified to explain it. By experience.

"Precedent"

??

Let's see your
attorney, now.

Why would you want to see my attorney?

You just be a little scared pussy-wussy hiding behind
anonymity?

Unlike you, and your irresponsibility to YOUR family by threatening as
you do and have done in the past, I care about the safety of mine. And I
take steps to ensure their safety.

24/7 on a NG that 95% of laugh their ass off at you and your
pretty pink Tu-Tu wearing ass?

More high level issue debate, Dennis the Loser?

I only just came back to this NG

Liar.

and think
it's funnier than Hell how Greg has reduced McBragg to a pile. LOLZ Gomer
K. McBragg! Kane "FLAWED."

Your frantic thrashing about is duly noted. chuckle

More like Kane flogged his flub. I'll be
watching my mailbox, you just keep back-peddling and spazzin' lil monkey
boy.

Doan is the monkeyboy. You are his handiman.

Why would you watch your mailbox?

(-:
free

....for the taking.

0:-

Old April 30th 06, 10:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Where's the resolution you promised Kane?