The Death Threat Problem - And resolution.

Old April 30th 06, 11:36 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Default The Death Threat Problem - And resolution.

Greegor wrote:
Where's the resolution you promised Kane?

Where's the problem?

I've told you that it depends entirely on the actions of others.

How many times do I have to explain something to you for you to understand?

0:-

Old May 1st 06, 01:36 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

http://www.religioustolerance.org/spankin4.htm

This sure sounds like obsessive, drone, and grevious....

... 'It is ineffective: Spanking a child will stop the child from
misbehaving for the moment, but studies have shown that the child's
compliance will only last for a short time; corporal punishment actually
increases the child's non-compliant behavior in the future. Psychologist
H. Stephen Glenn said "Corporal punishment is the least effective method
[of discipline]. Punishment reinforces a failure identity. It reinforces
rebellion, resistance, revenge and resentment. And, what people who
spank children will learn is that it teaches more about you than it does
about them that the whole goal is to crush the child. It's not
dignified, and it's not respectful." 1' ...

Old May 5th 06, 12:57 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Kane:
If you're so NEUROTIC that you fictionalize
threats of harm to yourself, doesn't that
make you a panzy?

Old May 5th 06, 04:23 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Kane:
If you're so NEUROTIC that you fictionalize
threats of harm to yourself,

Nope. I have the evidence. You are the one with delusions, given the
tenor of hatred for people that do NOT have a one sided view of CPS, and
the threats made very clearly in the past in ascps.

doesn't that
make you a panzy?

That would depend on your definition of "panzy." What is it please?

Would it include protecting my family?

0:-

Old May 5th 06, 05:45 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

"0:-" wrote in message
news:_YydnaiSStmnWMfZnZ2dnUVZ_u2dnZ2d@scnresearch. com...
Greegor wrote:
Kane:
If you're so NEUROTIC that you fictionalize
threats of harm to yourself,

Nope. I have the evidence. You are the one with delusions, given the tenor
of hatred for people that do NOT have a one sided view of CPS, and the
threats made very clearly in the past in ascps.

doesn't that
make you a panzy?

That would depend on your definition of "panzy." What is it please?

Would it include protecting my family?

0:-

Might I ask, what is a 'panzy'?

Old May 5th 06, 05:09 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Kane:
If you're so NEUROTIC that you fictionalize
threats of harm to yourself,

Nope. I have the evidence. You are the one with delusions, given the tenor
of hatred for people that do NOT have a one sided view of CPS, and the
threats made very clearly in the past in ascps.

doesn't that
make you a panzy?

That would depend on your definition of "panzy." What is it please?

Would it include protecting my family?

0:-

Might I ask, what is a 'panzy'?

I think it's a misspelling of a pretty little flower. My wife likes them
and I have to make up baskets of them to hang in our covered porch for
here this time of year.

It's one of my gentler pastimes.

When not planting pansies I have other little chores. Just got a report
day before yesterday there is a lion ranging through the area. The
description of my neighbors makes him appear to be a rather large young
male. Too stupid or too bold to avoid humans. Hopefully not sick, as
they will kill what they can to eat, and can't tackle an elk like a
healthy one can.

My neighbor with sheep is getting too old to stay up and guard at night
so I'm covering for him. Makes for a long day as I don't sleep well in
daylight.

It's been a couple of years since we saw one. And this one was last
spotted headed toward the sheep range.

To be consistent, according to greegorwhorelogic I must put a garland of
flowers around his neck to maintain credibility as being a gentle person.

On the other hand I could just nail him with a load of buck if he won't
scare or looks sick. I'm loaded so the 12 gauge feeds bird shot (to
scare him out of the region), 00 buck, 00 buck, (in case he doesn't
scare) then one ounce slug, one ounce slug, in case he doesn't stop with
the 00 buckshot.

Panzies,[sic] anyone?

R R R R R R R R R

Old May 5th 06, 07:01 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

If death threats were so clearly made against
you in ascps, then please point them out.
A thread name and a date and time please?

Old May 5th 06, 07:53 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
If death threats were so clearly made against
you in ascps, then please point them out.
A thread name and a date and time please?

Nope. That might put my family at risk. But thanks for asking.

Old May 5th 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
If death threats were so clearly made against
you in ascps, then please point them out.
A thread name and a date and time please?

Besides, who said it was done IN the group.

I said by those in the group.

If they couldn't contact me in other ways, you might have a valid question.

Yours suggests strongly that you simply wish to put me and mine at risk.

You are careless with other people's safety, greegor. We know that already.

0:-

Old May 6th 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Kane, you caught yourself in a LIE!

Kane wrote May 4th
the threats made very clearly in the past in ascps

vs.

Kane wrote May 5th

Greegor wrote:
Kane:
If you're so NEUROTIC that you fictionalize
threats of harm to yourself,

Thurs, May 4 2006 10:23 pm Kane wrote
Nope. I have the evidence. You are the one with
delusions, given the tenor of hatred for people
that do NOT have a one sided view of CPS, and
the threats made very clearly in the past in ascps.

Asked for the thread, date and time of such
a message Kane answered

Fri, May 5 2006 Kane wrote
Besides, who said it was done IN the group.
I said by those in the group.
If they couldn't contact me in other ways, you might have a valid question.
Yours suggests strongly that you simply wish to put me and mine at risk.
You are careless with other people's safety, greegor. We know that already.

When a BLATANT LIAR says such bad things about me
I take it as high praise.