sorry if TMI should I call the midwife

Old September 25th 06, 02:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anna.Nicole.m

Default sorry if TMI should I call the midwife

I have been having non-progressing contractions since thursday, YAY.
But now I am throwing up. So far I have thrown up twice today and seem
to "spit up" a bit everytime I stand up. Any cause for concern or a
phone call? I am 36 weeks pregnant. the non progressing contractions
have been par for the course for the past few weeks. Just worried
about the getting sick part.

Old September 25th 06, 04:42 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

I have been having non-progressing contractions since thursday, YAY.
But now I am throwing up. So far I have thrown up twice today and seem
to "spit up" a bit everytime I stand up. Any cause for concern or a
phone call? I am 36 weeks pregnant. the non progressing contractions
have been par for the course for the past few weeks. Just worried
about the getting sick part.

I'm afraid sickness is par for the course towards the end of pregnancy, it's
not usually the same as morning sickness in early pregnancy, and tends to be
related to pressure on the stomach by the baby. As long as you are able to
eat some and keep hydrated, then there is no need for concern, but if it
becomes clear it's a bug then I'd let someone know.

Cheers

Anne

Old September 25th 06, 06:36 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Pologirl

Anna.Nicole.m wrote:
I have been having non-progressing contractions since thursday, YAY.

[...]
I am 36 weeks pregnant. the non progressing contractions
have been par for the course for the past few weeks.

They may be a sign to you that you are dehydrated. Dehydration is a
major cause of preterm labor and delivery; all else being equal,
preterm birth is not good for the baby; and dehydration is easy to
correct. If you weren't already dehydrated, throwing up will get you
there in no time.

Please do call your midwife!

Old September 25th 06, 10:17 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

hi there pologirl, was wondering where you had got to, was just about to
ungroup my messages and sort to see if you had posted, you must be almost at
your edd by now, good luck

Anne

My insurance, which claims to cover midwife services/homebirth 100%, only does so on paper cjra Pregnancy 2 March 3rd 06 01:17 AM
Will She Call 911 on You? Dusty Child Support 7 November 14th 05 04:55 PM
First appointment with midwife - GD again Zaz Pregnancy 23 November 13th 05 03:55 PM
Midwife update April & Bump Pregnancy 4 October 26th 05 02:11 PM
Rant: Navigating the maze of caregivers and birth choices Jenrose Pregnancy 4 June 9th 04 11:01 PM