Child Safety Reps Needed

Old August 28th 03, 12:57 AM
mediaone

Default Child Safety Reps Needed

We need 2 People from each of the 50 states immediately. You will be an
independent distributor of our products and services. Excellent income
potential for agressive persons. We are the leading child safety products
and services distributor in the U.S.A. Child safety is BIG BUSINESS. This is
not an MLM , this is a real opportunity for to join a winning
team.Interested parties should have some sales experience and plenty of
vision. Please contact us directly M-F in our offices. There is no fees
whatsoever to take part and only a few will be chosen.You may email your
resume to us at the below address. Please view our website.

We are also seeking a programmer for a Revenue Share Agreement. You will
make a good income for design of a very small program. The running program
must be less than 1.0 mg. If you are interested please contact us for the
details.

Vision Media
217.632.5500

www.childsafetyevents.com
Scott Woods

DCF CT monitor finds kids *worsen* while in state custody Kane General 8 August 13th 03 07:43 AM
'Horrible' Home Kane General 1 July 16th 03 02:29 AM
| Database should audit high $$ in Foster Care system Kane General 3 July 15th 03 06:43 AM
(New Mexico) PARENTS SUE EX-SOCIAL WOKER [email protected] General 0 July 4th 03 06:25 AM