Above Black

Old February 19th 07, 07:35 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default Above Black

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 01:58:20 -0500,
wrote:

http://above-black.blogspot.com/2007...ice-birds.html
. What is project above black? Who was involved? Nobody knows the
existance of extra terrestrials? What the Government doesn't want you to
know can't hurt you. And before anyone judges me one more time I invite
you to go through what I have. Think twice before insulting me.
http://above-black.blogspot.com

During his tour of Europe and the Middle East he wrote a popular
collection of travel letters which were compiled as The Innocents Abroad
in 1869.
http://above-black.blogspot.com/2007...ove-black.html

This is not merely just a random message but more of a article to help
you build much needed content on the web. I have been re-searching
birds lately and have found that they are facinating creatures. So you
like to read? Good I hope you also like to listen because the things I
know could fill a book baby. .+
..
What are you looking for in a man? Rich? Domineering? Engineering?
Dominatricks? or more....

I will not be happy untill the entire internet is stuffed to the nutz
with my bad grammar.

Cheers, SgT Maz Steering by Armstrong. Got Milk?

i don't get it