Birth and FSU chiro school - was Magic birth: Can women levitate during delivery? (Attn: Oregon Atty Gen'l Hardy Myers)

Old December 16th 04, 11:46 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Birth and FSU chiro school - was Magic birth: Can women levitate during delivery? (Attn: Oregon Atty Gen'l Hardy Myers)

FSU CHIRO SCHOOL

Maybe Florida Board of Governors discussions about the FSU Chiro School will
be the factor that finally educates OBs not to close birth canals the
"extra" up to 30%?

Then again, maybe the Florida Board of Governors has NO AUTHORITY over
medical or chiro curriculum - only "management"?

SHEESH! OBs are routinely KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get
stuck! See the four OB lies below.

ACA Delegate CLAYTON W. HOPKINS, DC wrote:

"Please remove me from your list immediately. Thank you."

Clay, you are off my list after this. I thought you might be interested in
something FLORIDA CHANCELLOR DEBRA AUSTIN wrote to me. See below.

PREGNANT WOMEN - ESP. IN FLORIDA: Please forward this email to your
chiropractic physician.

OPEN LETTER

Clayton W. Hopkins, DC
ACA Delegate (FL-North)
8130 66th Street N, Ste 1
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Phone: (727)544-3330
Fax: (727)544-3221
E-mail:

Clay,

I see you are the Florida-North delegate to the American Chiropractic
Association.
http://www.amerchiro.org/about/leade...elegates.shtml

I would be much reassured if you would notify ACA that its info for
Moms-to-Be is grossly deficient.

ACA says nothing about OBs closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth
canals closed when babies get stuck.

ACA's Moms-to-Be info says nothing about how easy it is for women to allow
their birth canals to open the "extra" up to 30% and thereby likely PREVENT
putative vertebral subluxations - or at least prevent gruesome spinal
manipulation of babies by OBs.

See the postscript...

FSU CHIRO SCHOOL...

FLORIDA CHANCELLOR DEBRA AUSTIN

On December 2, 2004, I asked the Florida Board of Governors to stop Florida
OBs from closing birth canals etc.

See Birth authority of the Florida Board of Governors?

On December 13, 2004, Florida Chancellor Debra Austin replied:

"Dear Dr. Gastaldo...Thank you for your recent email to Mrs. Carolyn
Roberts, Chair, Florida Board of Governors, regarding the authority of the
Florida Board of Governors. The Board of Governors, by virtue of Article
IX, Florida Constitution, is to "operate, regulate, control, and be fully
responsible for the management of the whole university system." It is not
responsible for the development of curriculum within the medical schools,
which is the responsibility of the medical school faculty."

Clay, it seems to me that the Florida Board of Governors is only authorized
to question/scrutinize the MANAGEMENT of the Florida State University/FSU
Chiropractic School that was recently (near unanimously) created and funded
by the Florida legislature.

If the Florida Board of Governors brings up spinal manipulation or anything
related to spinal manipulation - I hope Florida chiros and Florida State
University INSTANTLY bring up the fact that the most prolific spinal
manipulators in Florida university system are *MDs* - specifically obstetric
surgeons - who are fraudulently increasing their surgical load. (Florida
obstetric surgeons are slicing vaginas and abdomens en masse -
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing/have done everything
possible to open birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals up to 30%.
They are also temporarily asphyxiating babies/fraudulently performing
American medicine's most frequent surgery of all. See below.)

The Florida Board of Governors - "fully responsible for the management of
the whole university system" - are **looking the other way** (Chancellor
Debra in the lead!) as MDs GRUESOMELY (sometimes fatally) manipulate most
babies' spines at birth - or so I gathered from Chancellor Debra's email...

I will cc this post to Chancellor Debra via . Maybe I
totally misunderstood her email and the Florida Board of Governors is right
now moving to stop Florida's medical schools from teaching medical students
to "perform" the obvious OB felonies....

Again Clay, you are off my list. I didn't do it immediately like you asked
because I wanted to mention how the massive spinal manipulation felony of
OBs might be legitimately mentioned at the coming Florida Board of Governors
meetings in regard to the new FSU Chiropractic School.

If the Florida Board of Governors asks anything about spinal manipulation,
FSU and Florida chiros can point out that among the first things
chiropractic students are taught about spinal manipulation is when NOT to
manipulate the spine.

JUST THINK CLAY: Florida MDs are teaching Florida medical students to close
birth canals and keep birth canals closed when babies get stuck - then
manipulate (pull).

It's a mass spinal manipulation felony "peformed" by Florida MDs.

It makes no sense.

Again, you are off my list, Clay.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Oops - almost forgot. The Association of New Jersey
Chiropractor's/ANJC's Chiropractic Advice for Moms-to-Be is GROSSLY
deficient. (Go to:
www.anjc.info and click on Patient Info then on
Chiropractic Articles)

ANJC is using ACA's info for Moms-to-Be.

Why isn't ACA warning women that OBs are routinely closing birth canals and
routinely keeping birth canals closed when babies get stuck?

It's a massive spinal manipulation felony, Clay.

ACA should at least be informing women about it - and telling them how easy
it is for them to allow their birth canals to open the "extra" up to 30%.

I'll copy Sig Miller, DC Executive Vice President of ANJC via
From: Todd Gastaldo
To: Center for Women's Health ;
;