Help With Baby Names!

Old April 14th 07, 11:56 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Blue Eyes Blue

Default Help With Baby Names!

Hi, I'm due July 25th, and I have a son Lucas who will be 2 later this
month. We know that the baby is a boy and were having ALOT of trouble
finding a name that sounds good/like Lucas. I dont want a name that
really sounds LIKE Lucas but sounds good WITH Lucas. I think Lucas is
a name thats not used everyday (IMO) and I want a name like that for

#2...but nothing too crazy/weird. Any suggestions?

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for. Remember that they aren't
twins and after a few years their names won't be called together anyway.
I'd choose a name I liked. Check out baby name books from the library.

I like:
Mark/Marcus
Thomas
Nathan
Joshua
Jacob
David
Kurt
Benjamin
Daniel
Andre
Johan
Jonathan
-------------
gloria p

#2...but nothing too crazy/weird. Any suggestions?

we have friends who's middle child is Lucas, they have an older child called
Silas and a younger called Tobias

HTH

Anne

Old April 15th 07, 01:07 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Blue Eyes Blue

Thanks for clarifying that they are not twins...for a minute there I
was confused???

#2...but nothing too crazy/weird. Any suggestions?

It's so subjective, all I can add is that I really like the name
Lucas. It was on our (very short) list of boy names. Turns out we have
a girl and are expecting another so boy names were moot .

Anyway all I can add is that we liked Lucas, and we also liked Ian and
Thomas. Maybe since you like Lucas you'll like those too! I also think
Ryan and Aiden sound good with Lucas.

Best wishes
Elle

Old April 15th 07, 09:54 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Blue Eyes Blue

Ian is really nice and my husband has mentioned Ryan alot (Im not
fussy) Thanks though

Old April 15th 07, 09:54 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Blue Eyes Blue

Oh and Thomas is my husbands name....lol

#2...but nothing too crazy/weird. Any suggestions?

Old April 30th 07, 10:26 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
fitness during pregnancy expert

You can get ideas on getting well-matching middle and first names on
http://www.babyhold.com/babynames/Ti...t_Middle_Name/
- Best wishes to you!

Old October 11th 11, 09:48 AM
fedricfort fedricfort is offline
Junior Member

Here is some baby name suggestion for you.
- Joshua
- Noah
- Madison
- Caleb.

baby names [email protected] Solutions 0 May 10th 06 07:14 AM
baby names [email protected] Pregnancy 18 December 15th 04 10:59 PM
Baby Names Felicia-Y-Ruben... Baby - March 14 05 Pregnancy 2 July 28th 04 04:24 AM
Baby names Scott Pregnancy 0 June 18th 04 11:02 AM
Baby Names annafine Pregnancy 20 September 3rd 03 09:36 PM