Bad news for liars, good news for kids

Old January 10th 08, 01:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Default Bad news for liars, good news for kids

Debbee wrote:
On Jan 8, 8:46 pm, Mark Probert wrote:

GREAT! You are finally going to seek help!

I was hoping that you agreed to getting some help too!! You need
to grab ahold of what was once yours, but them back where they
belong, and stand up for yourself. You are important too, and you
need to remember that!!

I have no trouble remembering anything. You do, Anita.

Old January 10th 08, 04:02 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health
[email protected]

On Jan 10, 7:21*am, Mark Probert wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 9, 4:43 pm, "t" wrote:
I'm going to try the ignore trolls and let them finally go away. If everyone
else does the same, sooner the better. I propose that every well known anti
posting here simply not get any response. I, and many here, have allowed
ourselves to be drawn down to the troll's level and spend too much time
arguing and not enough sharing and learning.. I'm not trying to stifle their
FOS, more like an old fashioned shunning. Who knows, perhaps the waste of
bandwidth will at least slow some. t

If this is directed at my post, remember, you have the luxury of
ignoring these facts presented here.

That is the standard of the anti-vac liar sociopaths who use Thimerosal,
autism, etc as a means of scaring parents.

Not anti vaccination, ANTI MERCURY, ANTI MERCURY, ANTI MERCURY, not
anti vaccine. Don't you get it? it isn't the vaccinations, it's the
junk they put in them for shelf life.
Old January 10th 08, 05:01 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health
Debbee

On Jan 10, 5:33*am, Mark Probert wrote:

I have no trouble remembering anything. You do, Anita.

Do you know who "ANiTA" is? No, you only suspect
you know who Anita is. I already gave you the answer,
and just recently too :) - happy hunting!!

WE are laughing!!! LOL
Old January 10th 08, 05:44 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
vernon O

wrote:
On Jan 9, 4:43 pm, "t" wrote:
[...]

Ancient history.
Why aren't you as tweaked by the LARGEST source of mercury?

Old January 10th 08, 07:13 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Carole

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Carole wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Carole wrote:

So any of my experience is placebo and yours is scientific?
This is the crux of the problem, where YOU are the one showing the
arrogance.
You don't believe that personal experience is legitimate if it isn't

backed
up by conventional science.
I am saying that conventional science is wrong, but you say its all in

my
mind, that I am a nutjob.

I have told you before, to do the test. Try the silica test for

yourself
get rid of underarm odour.
But you won't do that will you because it would tear your complacent

world
apart.

Yep. Arrogant.

If I appear arrogant it is only because it took me years to work out

what I
now know, and it was hard fought knowledge eeked out from various hard

find and obscure sources, knowledge hidden away from public view.

Based on the bull**** you post, you wasted years.

I take offence at that. I have had some health issues which I worked out for
myself, and the information was hard to find due to the fact it is largely
suppressed.
The powers that be tell us under the guise of "protecting the public" what
is appropriate medicine and what isn't.
Anything to do with homeopathy or cellsalts is more or less suppressed.

I could say you post bull**** ...anybody who supports taking of
pharmaceutical products, to me, is posting bull**** and that's what you do,
you support pharmaceutical products and bag anything that is alternative.

Yes, I discovered cellsalts work against all the opposition and

naysayers
that we get enough vitamins and minerals from our diet, which is all a
filthy lie -- and all the time they cover up deficiency symptoms such as
underarm odour as being neither here nor there and absolutely nothing to

do
with deficiencies.

Sorry if I appear arrogant (to you).

Now you apologise for being a pharmaceutical controlled lackey.

Since I am not a pharmaceutical controlled, or anything, except myself,
controlled anything, stuff it.

Oh then you must just be stupid.

Carole
www.cellsalts.net

Old January 10th 08, 07:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Carole

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
wrote:
Here's what you can register: Fact: Thimerosal is Ethyl Mercury, a
mother is told not to have dental fillings removed during pregnancy
why? Mercury. A mother is told not to eat large fish during pregnancy
why? Mercury. Mercury was removed from teething powder in the 1930's
why? Because children acted aloof and behaved strangely. No matter how
you cut it, Mercury is a neuro toxin. Walk into a medical office, sit
down then inform them that you accidentally sat on your thermometer
and broke it, what will they do? evacuate the building because there
is Mercury in that thermometer. Why was thimerosal removed from
contact lense solution several years ago? because there is Mercury in
it. Now look at how the vaccine schedule increased in the 1990's and
how kids got more and more vaccines with Mercury more often and in
multiple doses like the MMR. (Measles, Mumps, Rubella 3 times the dead
virus and three times the Mercury) Strange isn't it? Don't you think
that had to adversely affect some kids? My point is, whether MERCURY
(let's not say a safer word) does or doesn't cause autism, it was
still irresponsible of the drug companies to not reduce the amount, or
offer an option of MERCURY free. I would have paid an upcharge had I
been aware there was this issue.

What utter lack of knowledge you display. Do some real research.

How condescending and patronising.
Is your typical style to put people down?
You need an improvement in your attitude.

You need to show what points are wrong and why.

Carole
www.cellsalts.net

Old January 10th 08, 07:24 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Carole

Default A Better Mousetrap for the Consumers

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Let's do this step by step for you.

There are people who claim that the preservative, Thimerosal, a form of
ethyl mercury, caused autism.

Some of them went so far to claim that there is an epidemic of autism
cause by Thimerosal.

Their proof was based on the increasing caseloads of the CDDS. This was
their gold standard of proof.

Then, the FDA ordered that Thimerosal be removed from childhood
vaccines, and, by 2002 there were virtually no Thimerosal vaccines left.
Childhood vaccines came in Thimerosal free formulations.

The next step was to watch the CDDS caseloads. As David Kirby, a paid
for author of the anti-vaccinationsts said, if the numbers do not
decrease, the argument for the link is in trouble. He did move the
goalposts a few times.

Now, the key numbers to watch are the 3-5 year old birth cohort since
this is the age range where Autism is most commonly diagnosed.
Accordingly, if Thimerosal caused autism, or triggered a pre-disposition
these numbers should go down when Thimerosal was removed.

The study found that the numbers did not go down. In fact, the study
found that the numbers contiued to rise.

Simply put, there is no link between injected mercury salts and autism.

Period.

Take all the time to make up your mind. You probably have not accepted
the fact that the earth is round

That last comment was uncalled for.
I find your attitude rather rude at times and condescending.
There is every reason to suspect pharmaceutical companies of making money
over health, they are in the business of making money and use fair means or
foul to deal with their competition.
So get some manners and a bit of respect.

Here's the beginning of how medicine got corrupted by money.

The truth about the Rockefeller drug empire
The Drug Story - by Hans Ruesch

From David Icke's Medical Archive:
http://www.davidicke.net/medicalarch...drugstory.html

And before you respond about David Icke etc etc being whatever, this article
is found on many other websites on the internet.

Carole
www.cellsalts.net

Old January 10th 08, 08:45 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health
rpautrey2

DW: I will not go into the details of the induced illness from that
shot but I also became incredibly sick after my initial military
vaccinations and the boosters I received about 4 years later. My
response to the forced vaccinations is one of the reasons I left the
military. On my 2nd battery of vaccinations I refused the shots and I
was threatened with discharge if I didn't take them. Coercion!!!

Paul

On Jan 8, 9:52*pm, (David Wright) wrote:
In article ,

rpautrey2 wrote:
PB: Is it possible the actual culprit is the *active vaccine itself?
The sickest acute ailment I ever had up until 1984 was a forced flu
vaccine while active duty US Army. I was so sick I was confined to
quarters for 2 weeks. Paul

This is conceivable but unlikely. *The vaccine doesn't contain
complete flu virus, so it can't actually give you the disease, any
more than you could build a complete car out of a couple of wheels and
a carburetor.

It's possible you reacted badly to something in the vaccine. *But it's
also possible that you actually *got* the flu at about the same time
as you got the shot. *A severe flu will lay you out for a week easily,
maybe two, and you'll be plenty sick during that time.

* -- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
* * *These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
* * *"[Being against Gardasil] is like being against a cure for
* * * blindness because it'll encourage masturbation." *-- Bill Maher

On Jan 8, 12:09*am, Peter Bowditch wrote:
State's autism rises despite vaccine change

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Autism cases in California continued
to climb even after a mercury-rich vaccine preservative that some
people blame for the neurological disorder was removed from routine
childhood shots, a new study found.

Researchers from the state Department of Public Health found the
autism rate in children rose continuously during the 12-year study
period from 1995 to 2007. The preservative thimerosal hasn't been used
in childhood vaccines since 2001, but is used in some flu shots.

Doctors say the latest study adds to existing evidence refuting a link
between thimerosal exposure and autism risk and should reassure
parents that the disorder is not caused by vaccinations. If there was
a risk, they said, autism rates should have dropped between 2004 and
2007.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/01/07....ap/index.html

Another take on it at:

Mercury-vaccine link to autism disproven: study

CHICAGO (Reuters) - A new study provides more proof that childhood
vaccines with mercury as a preservative -- no longer on the market --
did not cause autism, researchers reported on Monday.

The findings came from a look at children diagnosed with autism in
California from 1995 to 2007. It found that the number of autism cases
continued to rise through that period even though the preservative
thimerosal -- nearly half of which is made of ethylmercury -- was
removed from most vaccines in 2001.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080107/...cinations_dc_1

And yes, I know that the second story contains the idiotic statement
"thimerosal -- nearly half of which is made of ethylmercury". I can
only assume that the "journalist" studied chemistry at the University
of Kentucky (if at all).

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles

Old January 10th 08, 09:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Moran[_3_]

"Carole" wrote in message
I know with a high degree of certainty that in the examples you are

mentioning the agents used are working as placebo -- that you would be
unable to tell any difference if you were given a placebo instead and you
didn't realise it. There is no shame in that, and nothing much wrong

with
that, except when you translate your experiences into a scientific

judgement
and start accusing the medical profession of underhand behaviour if they
don't share your views. We are assuming you are sincere in your
beliefs,
and we should be entitled to similar consideration in return.

So any of my experience is placebo and yours is scientific?
This is the crux of the problem, where YOU are the one showing the
arrogance.

No, this is the result of a painful lesson that we as doctors had to learn
over the course of the last century or so. It has nothing to do with
alt.med -- we apply the same standards to our own..

You don't believe that personal experience is legitimate if it isn't
backed
up by conventional science.

All personal experiences like yours can do is suggest the possibility of a
therapeutic effect. It cannot prove it to the degree that you are assuming.
If you wanted medical scientists to take you seriously this is what you
would do --.

You would go to a trusted independent person and get them to preapre some
sham treatments for you, that don't contain silica or other active
ingerdients. You would get them to number them so that they knew what was
in them but you didn't. The "treatments' would be jumbled up and you would
use one each day, recording what you thought of your body odour on those
days. Only when you had done this for say 40 days would you break the code
and compare whether you were able to reliably tell which you were using.
Ideally you would get a lot of your friends to participate -- gee, you've
then got quite a natty little clincal trial going on here!

I am saying that conventional science is wrong, but you say its all in my
mind, that I am a nutjob.

Where did I say that? All you may be doing is what we are all programmed
to do, to see patterns where there are none, to assume casue and effect
relstionships where there are none, and to modify our observations according
to what we expect. 100% of people will respond to placebo influences
under some conditions.

The true difference between you and I is that I know that I make mistakes
but you cannot conceive that you might be mistaken.

I have told you before, to do the test. Try the silica test for yourself
get rid of underarm odour.
But you won't do that will you because it would tear your complacent world
apart.

If I did the test I would do it as I described to ensure that I was not
fooling myself in the several ways I have mentioned.

You may have used the silica a few times and by coincidence and for other
reasons had less odour on those days. Once you became convinced it was
working you would thereafter always be inclined to get the results you
expected and you woould find excuses for why it didn't work if it didn't on
some days.. This is how a medical scientist will reason. He is not
saying you are wrong, merely that you have no right to be as certain as you
seem to be.

PM

Carole
www.cellsalts.net

PM

Carole
www.cellsalts.net

PM

who are, either wittingly or unwittingly, serving the interests of
various
cartels, where science is twisted and incomplete with all concept of
the
ether being removed.
In a world where knowledge is power, they prefer to keep the people

in
the
dark -- so much easier to control that way.

Carole
www.cellsalts.net

PM

Old January 10th 08, 09:28 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

wrote:
[...]

In the first line of the original post it states "Fact: Thimerosal is
Ethyl Mercury". As this is not a fact no more of the post has to be
read to know that the writer is ignorant, lacks knowledge and needs to
do some research.

I did, however, read beyond that point and came across a mention of
MMR. Anybody talking about MMR and linking it with mercury is either
very ignorant indeed or lying. As the facts about MMR and mercury (the
vaccine has never contained it) are well known, the probability scales
are strongly tilted towards lying.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project