help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

Old July 22nd 03, 06:56 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

"Lisa aka Surfer" wrote in message

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

wrote in message
. net...
CME wrote:

Excuse me? I do not put up with their so called bull****, I'm

not
going to repeat myself over and over... nor am I going to try

and
change what they think or post. I've said my peice about Paul

et
al.
and their attack on you, and that is all I'm going to do. Just
because I chose to now ignore the onslaught, does not mean I

support
them.

Then my words don't apply to you.

I'm sorry Lorian, but you're being foolish by thinking you can.

But you still need to say something about how stupid they sound

when
they
call me disgusting names and pick on me when I'm down, it wouldn't

be
right
to just let them get by with going unchallenged. So, you did

that,
thank
you. What I am objecting to is how others here choose to take

their
side
and blame me instead, again, that does not apply to you.

Hahahah

Do this or you can't be my friend.

Like I said, you have no friends here, just people who enable your

looney
marooness and people who don't

And listen up ****or, Peter called you looney maroon long before me
****or,
i read your other lies.

You ****ed up last night and you know exactly how, and you're

sweating
it
right now aren't you.

yes, I'm gonna nail you for it

Oh and is supposed to be scared? Wow, what a bully. I see now where

she
gets the idea that you're an abuser.

Christine

show me your tits

read the FAQ Tom,,,,pics aren't allowed

silly boy

Surf

Ooops.

I'll ask her to email m instead then

Old July 22nd 03, 06:57 PM
Rolly The Pervert

"CME" wrote in message

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

wrote in message
. net...
CME wrote:

[...]

Ohhh I see... so now I'm a target because I don't agree with you... ohhh

who
would have thought?! lmao

Christine

I reply to a post where you attack me, and i'm targeting you.,

Since lisa says no binaries here.

Email me pics of your tits please.

( is that better lisa? )

Old July 22nd 03, 07:03 PM
Paul Fritz

"Lisa aka Surfer" wrote in message

Talk talk talk. My father is of the old school that talk therapy is the

key
to managing mental illness. From my perspective the only way it does any
good is with someone that will simply tell you....."face it, this is how

it
is"

This young lad is 16,,,if anything is to change it better be now,

otherwise
he's going to be in for a some crappy years. Lorian is enabling him now.
Hmmmmm, now here's a thought.....Is failing to parent your child abusive?

Lisa

Exactly......life isn't always fare......you just have to deal with it.

Old July 22nd 03, 07:05 PM
Karen O'Mara

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message . ..

Hahahah

Do this or you can't be my friend.

Like I said, you have no friends here, just people who enable your looney
marooness and people who don't

Lorian's my friend. And, you aren't.

That is the last time I'll talk to you, too.

Karen
Old July 22nd 03, 07:23 PM
CME

"CME" wrote in message

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

wrote in message
. net...
CME wrote:

[...]

Nah, I don't think my BF would go for that... lol. My breasts are for
private consumption.

Christine

Old July 22nd 03, 08:20 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

"CME" wrote in message

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

wrote in message
. net...
CME wrote:

[...]

much thanks

oh, and while we're at it,,,,thanks for moving from using "c" to start that
4 letter word to "k"

I really hate that word

It's better when you spell it with a "k"

Surf

Old July 22nd 03, 11:15 PM
Betsy

In news:vR7Ta.107086$OZ2.19741@rwcrnsc54,
typed:
Betsy wrote:

Okay, I HAVE been abused. I have to say that I agree with what these
folks are saying to the extent of ignoring it. As my mother once had
a T-shirt that said, "Don't let the *******s get you down." YOU have
the power to not read the posts.

You are not listening to me when I say that I feel a deep need to not
turn my back on dangerous people like Tom who has threatened to take
his harassment of me offline and has in fact done so twice and he
knows my real name and location so he has the power to carry through.
You people aren't going to defend me so obviously I have to defend
myself. Gee, I'm so busy worrying about him now I've forgotten all
about my son.

If you allow yourself to be hurt by
petty name calling, you are allowing yourself to be a victim.

Petty name calling? ****, bitch, these are petty name calling? No,
these are gender specific slurs, he most definitely singles out women
for his hate as he has a really twisted woman hating issues. Feeling
pain when men attack me is not my fault, duh. Tom and Paul are quite
capable of choosing who they attack and they are quite capable of
stopping their behavior, it is their responsibility, not mine.

Except that he has called men names too. I have seen it. When he's being a
jerk, he doesn't just act out toward females. I disagree with the words he
uses, I think it's disgusting. I can choose to killfile him, then won't
read his posts. Maybe you could give it a try?

You
can not be victimized if you will not allow it.

Lack of control over being hurt is the very definition of victim.
Why am I the only one who seems to get this? If you don't want to
stand up to Tom and Paul that is your prerogative but don't give me
this highly developed argument about how it is all my fault that they
are making fun of my mental illness and of my feminist ideals and of
my gender because I refuse to ignore them.

I have been called
cold hearted, and a bitch more often than I can count; mostly by
people who meet the profile of an abuser. Mainly because I stand up
for myself.

um, I stand up for myself too...

They don't like it if they can't hurt you. If it hurts
your feelings, don't let them see it. It took me awhile, but I got
there. You can too. It's likely more difficult for you because of
the extent of abuse, and the mental illness, but it is not
impossible. You may think I am attacking you, or assigning the blame
to you, but actually this is an attempt at empowerment. I will
probably be criticized for it. I don't really care. If you hear the
meaning in my words, fine. If not, I can do nothing more. Good
Luck.

Betsy

I can see that you are trying to help me and I take your advice in the
spirit with which it is intended but when I am told to ignore the
abuser and that it is my fault they are abusing me what I hear is
"shut up and take the abuse like a good girl" and it just makes me
want to point and scream. See?

I never said it was your fault. You read that into it. Basically, however
you control your reaction to it. I don't think anything I say will make a
difference. You have your belief system. I hope it works for you. I was
sharing what works for me. Good Luck

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Old July 22nd 03, 11:24 PM
Rolly The Pervert

. com...
Betsy wrote:

[...]

despite everything else, I wish i was more like you