Baby Taylor's Death after Vaccinations

Old April 15th 08, 04:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default Baby Taylor's Death after Vaccinations

Don't believe the Snake-oil Team's cover up about the true danger of
vaccinations ...
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm
Watch them spin and lie and blame anything but the Vaccination
Industry!

TAYLOR

"Dear Thinktwice,

http://thinktwice.com/stories.htm

"On July 1, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl after a normal
41-week pregnancy. She weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces and was very
healthy. We named her Taylor Brynn Alexander.

"On November 8, I took Taylor to the doctor for her second series of
shots. The doctor said she was a very big, healthy girl, and that her
mobility was that of a six month old. They then gave Taylor the
vaccinations required for a 4 month old.

"Taylor screamed terribly. The shot made her bleed so much that I had
to change her diaper because the blood ran down her leg. I held her
closely and got her calmed down. We then left. We had a 45-minute
drive home. She went to sleep right after we got into the car. I
watched her carefully because she had taken a few deep sighs in her
sleep. There were a few times when I could not see her breath, so I
put my hand on her chest and could feel her heart beating faintly.
This concerned me but I thought I was just being paranoid because of
my concern about giving her these shots.

"I had always been worried when any of the kids had received their
shots because I heard of some terrible reactions. After Taylor had her
first series of shots I questioned the doctor in depth about them. She
informed me that babies run a much higher risk of complications and
even death if they do not receive vaccinations than if they do. I
asked her if she ever had anyone have problems after receiving these
shots. She told me she had one case of SIDS pending; however, she did
not see the connection between the SIDS and the shots. She said that
the baby died 7 days after receiving the shots and that she didn't
believe it was the shots that caused his death.

"When I got Taylor home that afternoon she just wanted to be held, and
she slept a lot. That evening she was unusually fussy. Taylor woke up
in the middle of the night with an unusually loud cry. She always
slept with my husband and I ever since she was born, and never woke up
like that before. She was all sweaty, and she had urinated so much
that I had to change all of her clothes. I nursed her and held her
closely and she went back to sleep.

"I began noticing changes in Taylor. She wasn't as determined as she
used to be. She didn't like being in her walker anymore. She didn't
try to sit straight up like she used to when you held her. She didn't
want her pacifier anymore. When I did try to give it to her she
gagged. When I held her up on my shoulder and rocked her she would
just lay her head on my shoulder and stare. This was really unusual
because the only time Taylor was still like that was when she was
nursing or asleep.

"On Monday, November 14, I was at work when I received a call from my
babysitter that Taylor had quit breathing and to hurry up and get
home. I was only a couple of minutes away, but it felt like it took
hours to get there. I ran in the door and grabbed my limp baby from
the arms of her babysitter and immediately laid her on the couch and
gave her mouth to mouth. Within a few moments the emergency squad got
there and transported her to the hospital. I followed in my car and
called my husband from our car phone. I never stopped praying until
they came out and told us there wasn't anything they could have done
for her. They started to tell me about SIDS but I didn't want to hear
anything they wanted to say. I just wanted to hold my baby girl one
more time. There she was, lying there with just a blanket around her
looking as if she were sleeping, other than her blue lips. I held her,
sobbed, and prayed to God to please take good care of her until I come
home to be with her.

"I had heard of SIDS before, but the only thing that kept going
through my mind was the case of SIDS that Taylor's doctor told me
about, which was one week after he received his shots. I couldn't
accept that my beautiful healthy baby just quit breathing for no
reason one day, no matter what rationalization was being told to me.

"On November 29, I questioned Taylor's doctor about her death. She
didn't feel there was any connection between Taylor's death and the
shots. She said that SIDS was very rare and they just don't know what
causes it. She said this was only the third case she had seen during
her medical career, and that they have given shots to many babies.

"I still believed there was some connection, but everywhere I turned I
was told the opposite. I tried researching SIDS but found no answers.
Then I decided to research vaccines and found your book, Vaccines: Are
They Really Safe and Effective? and another book by Harris L. Coulter
and Barbara Loe Fisher, DPT: A Shot in the Dark.

"I believe I finally found the truth after reading these two books. It
hurt so much to realize that I held Taylor on my lap while the medical
profession shot her with these poisons which slowly killed her.

"I am so angry at the deception and lies concerning this. I feel like
I need to do something to avoid this from happening to someone else,
and for the precious memory of my beautiful baby girl. I am hoping you
can lead me to something which I can do to help prevent this from ever
happening again. I just wish someone had lead me to your book prior to
Taylor's vaccinations, or that the doctor would have painted an honest
picture concerning the reality of vaccinations. It is so hard to live
with the truth after it is too late, especially when you are the one
who took her [to ?the doctor], in the faith that you were protecting
the precious gift God gave you, and you find out later that you did
just the opposite.

"I hope you will respond to me with some paths to take. I will not sit
back and do nothing, but I am in desperate need of some guidance.

"Thank you for your time and for the truth."