Mark Probert Has Emailed His Brother-In-Law At Homeland Security About a VERY benign email exchange. Very Strange!!!!!

Old April 13th 08, 04:40 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Jan Drew

Default Mark Probert Has Emailed His Brother-In-Law At Homeland Security About a VERY benign email exchange. Very Strange!!!!!

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
On Apr 11, 6:04 pm, Kulacz wrote:
On Apr 11, 5:46 pm, Mark Probert wrote:

On Apr 11, 5:21 pm, Kulacz wrote:

WOW. This makes we wonder about proper synapse firing.
Mark Probert emailed his brother-in-law, a retired NYPD captain now at
Homeland security about an email that could not remotely be considered
a personal threat or a National threat.
Is this normal behavior or a threat?

Unbelievable.
Talk about people that cannot deal with opposing opinions!!!!!!!

Do not email me again. You use my openness as a means of attacking
me.

Yo fail to tell the complete story Mr. probert.

Projection. YOU failed to tell the whole story. In another post, in
this same thread, I stated:

"Second, YOU emailed me with the name of a family member, a retired
NYPD Captain who now works for Homeland Security. I had not emailed
you for weeks. YOU initiated it. Since my relative is in a highly
sensitive position, I felt he should have a heads up.

His comment was, "thanks for the info." "

Repoerting me to HOMELAND SECURITY!!!!!
This place is wacko.

No, I forwarded your email to my brother-in-law, who is employed in a
sensitive postion within Homeland Security. I told you that, but you
want to distort it.

I certainly will not email you again even though you sent me several
unsolicited emails weeks ago.

Which did not attack you in the slightest, nor did it raise any issues
with regard to your family or affiliations. The subject matter was
this group.

Openeness? Hardly. I would embrace openness.

Let's see, you know about my family, and I know nothing of yours.
Please post the details.

I did not reveal the benign content of these current emails oinly the
fact that you reported me to HOMELAND SECURIYT!!!!
as that is an important open point.

Like I said, YOU mentioned my brother-in-law, who holds a sensitive
position. I forwarded the email to him. Period. You do have a problem
with comprehension.

A bit agressive on your part, don't you think?

Not as much as snooping around to find dirt regarding my background.
==

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...0befbe50981fe7

June 20, 2006

BreastImplantAwareness.org wrote:
Disbarrred Probert's fellow Posse member, Andrew M Langer, also
harassed the directors of our foundation previous to me sending a
polite email to his wife.

It is the fact you sent the email which is not polite.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...d5f5befeaf81dd

Care to address the point that *you* stated?

*It is the fact you sent the email which is not polite.*

I noted you didn't. Why is that, Mark?

You were sent the email because YOU ARE HER ENABLER.

You are part of the problem, and foreign to the solution.

Old April 13th 08, 06:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
marcia[_2_]

Default Obsession

On Apr 12, 11:40 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:

Jan, you're obsession with Mark is not healthy.
Old April 17th 08, 08:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
JOHN

"marcia" wrote in message
On Apr 12, 11:40 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Jan, you're obsession with Mark is not healthy.

I killfiled him 10 years ago.

=// Homeland Security on High Alert [email protected] General 0 May 14th 07 07:11 PM
More on Mark Probert mike Kids Health 12 December 7th 05 10:37 PM
Mark Probert Mark Probert Kids Health 84 November 27th 05 05:25 PM
Mark Probert Mark Probert Kids Health 5 November 20th 05 05:27 PM