Parent Speaks Out After Children Harmed by Vaccination

Old November 30th 07, 10:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Default Parent Speaks Out After Children Harmed by Vaccination

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

Two of my children stopped speaking, making eye contact completely,
lost
motor skills and coordination, and became autistic overnight after
getting
vaccines according to CDC's schedule. Even with documented severe
reactions, we could not get medical waiver to stop further vaccines.
We had
to utilize philosophical exemptions in order to allow our children
into
school without all vaccines. I am not anti-vaccines, but some children
rely
on these waivers so they are not further damaged by adverse vaccine
reactions, since many doctors refuse (or are afraid of legal
liabilities
associated with medical waivers) to exempt children from vaccines even
if
it is in accordance with CDC guidance. My daughter at 9 still has
signs of
PDD, a form of autism, as well as severe food allergies, low muscle
tone,
brittle bones, and ADD, all known to be associated with exposure to
mercury
and aluminum which were in the vaccines she received. These compounds
have
never been tested for safety for injection into infants despite
mountains
of evidence and OSHA and EPA regulations demonstrating they are potent
neurotoxins and immune system toxins. FDA does not regulate aluminum
at
all, though OSHA and EPA do, and the American Academy of Pediatrics
states
it is a harmful metal whose exposure in infants should be minimized.
The
CDC relies on safety data for ingestion of aluminum to demonstrate its
safety rather than safety data for injection which is as much as 2000
times
more dangerous since it bypasses the intestines. Fortunately, my son
no
longer has symptoms of autism since we tested him for aluminum
poisoning
and detected it. With treatment--simple zinc supplements which are
known to
help flush toxic metals from the body--my son is now developing
normally in
most areas except very low muscle tone in leg muscles where shots were
injected. My children cannot have more shots...fortunately I do not
live in

Posted by:
aluminumfree 4:02 AM
Old November 30th 07, 11:28 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, talk.politics.medicine
The One True Zhen Jue

On Nov 30, 5:07 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

Two of my children stopped speaking, making eye contact completely,
lost
motor skills and coordination, and became autistic overnight after
getting
vaccines according to CDC's schedule.

Nope. That did not happen. This claptrap is 100% fabricated by anti-
vac liars, for anti-vac liars to enable their anti-child agenda.

Aluminum in vaccines is trivial. All childhood vaccines combined have
less aluminum than a 4oz serving of parmesan cheese.

Try posting something factual for a change, Ilena.
Old November 30th 07, 11:32 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, talk.politics.medicine
Kevysmom[_2_]

Nope. That did not happen. This claptrap is 100% fabricated by anti-
vac liars, for anti-vac liars to enable their anti-child agenda.

Aluminum in vaccines is trivial. All childhood vaccines combined have
less aluminum than a 4oz serving of parmesan cheese.

Dr Haley tested 9 vials of vaccines a few years ago to see if
Thimerosal was still present
in the vaccines, There was traces but one of the vials contained 9
times the amt of aluminum
then what was supposed to be in there. How do we now for sure how much
mercury some kids
were actually injected with? Or how much aluminum? You would think
Pharma would be more
careful when mixing a drug that is injected into little infants! My
God!

Donna

Old November 30th 07, 11:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, talk.politics.medicine
The One True Zhen Jue

On Nov 30, 6:32 pm, Kevysmom wrote:
Nope. That did not happen. This claptrap is 100% fabricated by anti-
vac liars, for anti-vac liars to enable their anti-child agenda.

Aluminum in vaccines is trivial. All childhood vaccines combined have
less aluminum than a 4oz serving of parmesan cheese.

Dr Haley tested 9 vials of vaccines a few years ago to see if
Thimerosal was still present
in the vaccines, There was traces but one of the vials contained 9
times the amt of aluminum
then what was supposed to be in there.

Boyd Haley hasn't told the truth in ages. It is sign of intellectual
poverty, apathy, and ass-clownery to reference him.

How do we now for sure how much
mercury some kids
were actually injected with? Or how much aluminum? You would think
Pharma would be more
careful when mixing a drug that is injected into little infants! My

They are and Haley isn't at all careful when he tells lies. He's put
himself into quite a fine mess.

Even if they got the same amount of thimerosal as kids did in the
early 90's, they're fine. Thimerosal has been vindicated by 10 years
of vaccination without thimerosal. Autism didn't drop, it rose.

To quote the great philosopher Peter Townsend, "The Kids are alright".

wrote:

On Nov 30, 5:07 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

Two of my children stopped speaking, making eye contact completely,
lost
motor skills and coordination, and became autistic overnight after
getting
vaccines according to CDC's schedule.

Nope. That did not happen. This claptrap is 100% fabricated by anti-
vac liars, for anti-vac liars to enable their anti-child agenda.

Aluminum in vaccines is trivial. All childhood vaccines combined have
less aluminum than a 4oz serving of parmesan cheese.

Try posting something factual for a change, Ilena.- Hide quoted text -

Old November 30th 07, 11:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, talk.politics.medicine
Kevysmom[_2_]

Boyd Haley hasn't told the truth in ages. It is sign of intellectual
poverty, apathy, and ass-clownery to reference him.

Malice! That is a lie.

They are and Haley isn't at all careful when he tells lies. He's put
himself into quite a fine mess.

More lies against one of the finest and brightest of Professors our
country has
ever had! You mark my word, Dr Haley will be in history books as the
man who
saved children in the USA!

Even if they got the same amount of thimerosal as kids did in the
early 90's, they're fine. Thimerosal has been vindicated by 10 years
of vaccination without thimerosal. Autism didn't drop, it rose.

10 years??? How do you figure?

To quote the great philosopher Peter Townsend, "The Kids are alright".

Including the 1 out of 6 that are disabled in the USA?

Donna

Old December 1st 07, 12:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Peter Bowditch

Kevysmom wrote:

Boyd Haley hasn't told the truth in ages. It is sign of intellectual
poverty, apathy, and ass-clownery to reference him.

Malice! That is a lie.

They are and Haley isn't at all careful when he tells lies. He's put
himself into quite a fine mess.

More lies against one of the finest and brightest of Professors our
country has
ever had!

I would hate to come across the worst and the dullest.

You mark my word, Dr Haley will be in history books as the
man who
saved children in the USA!

Stalin is in the history books. Pol Pot is in the history books.
Ghengis Khan is in the history books. History books are full of
stories about people who were responsible for the deaths of millions.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old December 1st 07, 01:19 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, talk.politics.medicine
The One True Zhen Jue

On Nov 30, 6:43 pm, Kevysmom wrote:
Boyd Haley hasn't told the truth in ages. It is sign of intellectual
poverty, apathy, and ass-clownery to reference him.

Malice! That is a lie.

They are and Haley isn't at all careful when he tells lies. He's put
himself into quite a fine mess.

More lies against one of the finest and brightest of Professors our
country has
ever had! You mark my word, Dr Haley will be in history books as the
man who
saved children in the USA!

Even if they got the same amount of thimerosal as kids did in the
early 90's, they're fine. Thimerosal has been vindicated by 10 years
of vaccination without thimerosal. Autism didn't drop, it rose.

10 years??? How do you figure?

To quote the great philosopher Peter Townsend, "The Kids are alright".

Including the 1 out of 6 that are disabled in the USA?

Where in the world did you come up with the notion thst 1 in 6
children in the USA are disabled? That is nearly 17% of them.
Is this another one of Boyd Haley's lies or did you make this one up
yourself?

I reiterate, The Kids _ARE_ Allright! (the kids are alright.....)

Old December 1st 07, 02:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Kevysmom wrote:
Nope. That did not happen. This claptrap is 100% fabricated by anti-
vac liars, for anti-vac liars to enable their anti-child agenda.

Aluminum in vaccines is trivial. All childhood vaccines combined have
less aluminum than a 4oz serving of parmesan cheese.

Dr Haley

is a moron. He thinks that the percentage by molecular weight of one
atom of Hg is meaningful.

Old December 1st 07, 04:27 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, talk.politics.medicine
Debbee

On Nov 30, 3:28 pm, The One True Zhen Jue
wrote:

Nope. That did not happen. This claptrap is 100% fabricated by anti-
vac liars, for anti-vac liars to enable their anti-child agenda.

Aluminum in vaccines is trivial. All childhood vaccines combined have
less aluminum than a 4oz serving of parmesan cheese.

Try posting something factual for a change, Ilena.

Andrew, how do you know that in fact this did not happen?

Where do you get your expertise about the amount of anything
in vaccines?

I just would like to know where you have read this information.

Thank you.

Old December 1st 07, 09:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, talk.politics.medicine
The One True Zhen Jue

wrote:

Nope. That did not happen. This claptrap is 100% fabricated by anti-
vac liars, for anti-vac liars to enable their anti-child agenda.

Aluminum in vaccines is trivial. All childhood vaccines combined have
less aluminum than a 4oz serving of parmesan cheese.

Try posting something factual for a change, Ilena.

Andrew, how do you know that in fact this did not happen?

Because it is a melodramatic hodge-podge of anti-vac lies. Oh, it
also doesn't have any information pertaining to WHO the actual parties
are and there supposedly maimed kids. If it were a real story, we'd
have names and a lawsuit. As it is, we have the usual, poorly spun,
anti-vac lies.

Where do you get your expertise about the amount of anything
in vaccines?

In school.

I just would like to know where you have read this information.

The good ole USA, of course.

Thank you.