tandem stroller ???

Old August 27th 05, 09:40 PM
Steph

Default tandem stroller ???

I know you are all tired to death of stroller questions - but it's been
a while since I've been in the market for strollers. My SIL is having
another baby, very soon after her current baby and wants a tandem
stroller. The options are pitiful!! I've only seen the Graco
DuoGlider, the EvenFlo Take Me Too (which is pitiful looking) and the
Safety 1st Two Ways (I couldn't get the rear seat back up!). I also
saw the Jeep Wagoneer Tandem which I think is Kolcraft.

Any opinion on any of these? I may go with the Graco, and found one
that isn't too ugly. I don't know what are the desired features in a
tandem since I had only side-by-sides when my guys were little. I did
the fold up test, and hated them all (side by sides are much easier
IMHO! LOL!).

TIA,
Stephanie

Old August 28th 05, 05:38 AM
Chocolate Truffles

Steph wrote:
I know you are all tired to death of stroller questions - but it's been
a while since I've been in the market for strollers. My SIL is having
another baby, very soon after her current baby and wants a tandem
stroller. The options are pitiful!! I've only seen the Graco
DuoGlider, the EvenFlo Take Me Too (which is pitiful looking) and the
Safety 1st Two Ways (I couldn't get the rear seat back up!). I also
saw the Jeep Wagoneer Tandem which I think is Kolcraft.

Any opinion on any of these? I may go with the Graco, and found one
that isn't too ugly. I don't know what are the desired features in a
tandem since I had only side-by-sides when my guys were little. I did
the fold up test, and hated them all (side by sides are much easier
IMHO! LOL!).

TIA,
Stephanie

I've ditched the double stroller for a long time now but here is a whole
forum devoted to double strollers at my website:

http://twinteresting.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=176

--
Brigitte
SAHM to
Old August 28th 05, 01:20 PM
Steph

Hi Brigitte,

I haven't "seen" you in a while! I hope you and your young 'uns are
doing well.

Thanks for the link to the site.

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99

Old August 28th 05, 01:46 PM
Ralph & Deb

We had to get a sidebyside twin for the newbies with a booster seat for a
20mth old which left us only one option. Don't know if it is available
outside Australia but it's made by Valco. Great stroller but big (aren't
they all).

As far as tandems go, we borrowed a friends Graco for a day out (big show
day) earlier this year which was a treat albeit a bit of a truck to steer.
Obvious disadvantage is that only one (the baby) can sleep in them. Unlide
the sbs where both can.

Ralph & Deb

oups.com...

Old August 28th 05, 02:26 PM
Mo

Chocolate Truffles wrote:
I've ditched the double stroller for a long time now but here is a
whole forum devoted to double strollers at my website:

http://twinteresting.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=176

delurking

Brigitte :-)! You are missed in AM... Only last month someone was asking
where you'd disappeared to. Anyway, I was delurking for a particular
reason. Don't know if you're lurking in AM, but did you know Ilse (Ilse
Witch, my fellow Dutchie) had twins this month :-)? You might bump into
her here or at your site somewhere in the future ;-).

/delurking
--
Mo

Old August 28th 05, 08:26 PM
Chocolate Truffles

Mo wrote:
Chocolate Truffles wrote:

I've ditched the double stroller for a long time now but here is a
whole forum devoted to double strollers at my website:

http://twinteresting.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=176

delurking

Brigitte :-)! You are missed in AM... Only last month someone was asking
where you'd disappeared to. Anyway, I was delurking for a particular
reason. Don't know if you're lurking in AM, but did you know Ilse (Ilse
Witch, my fellow Dutchie) had twins this month :-)? You might bump into
her here or at your site somewhere in the future ;-).

/delurking

I just read about it. I'm rarely on USENET these days. The website is
keeping me hopping as are the kids. DH also has a crazy work schedule
so he is gone 2 weeks out of every 3 during his busy season. Nice to
"see" you and everyone else. :-)

--
http://www.twinteresting.com/forums