twins...double the love...

Old July 24th 03, 02:39 AM
Shirley M...have a goodaa \\;-\)

Default twins...double the love...

Just wait! They argued over why one was getting strikes and spares and the
other not!!!! I was ready to pull my hair out at the bowling alley. It
becomes a competition. Both are good at sports, but not very good sportsman
with each other. Luckily one won a game and the other two but within a
couple of points!!!! Yikes Twins!!!!!!

Shirley

"The Fackrell's" wrote in message
. net...
double the fun...double the work....double the poo-poo in the tub and the
floor!! LOL UG.....now we all know how my night is going!

--
Gwen, Designer Wraps
SAHM to James (9-98) Austin and Amber (5-02)

tired of eBay? Try these great alternatives!
www.tobuytwo.com ....auction house for families of multiples (but

singletons
can use it too!)
www.familyauction.com
www.wahmall.com
www.wahmauctions.com

Old July 24th 03, 10:32 PM
Claudia Straka

delurking

DH and I occasionally have 'dates' with our singleton 8yo daughter (we
leave her 4yo brothers at home with the grandparents for a few hours),
and sometimes we go bowling. She would get really really upset any
time DH or I got a better result on a frame than she did - to the
point where we told her we wouldn't take her bowling any more if she
couldn't deal with it. Then we came up with an alternate approach - we
now look at the team score and set ourselves a target to beat. Now she
leads the cheers when one of us gets a good frame, because it adds to
the total team score. And if we beat the target before the end of the
game, we set a new target. (OK - we beat 400 - now should we try for
450 or 500?) Would an approach like this work - your twins against you
and DH, or even all of you as a family team against a target?

Claudia (mom to Alison 8/95; Timothy and Cameron 4/99)

relurking

"Shirley wrote

Old July 24th 03, 11:25 PM
Anita

Sounds a lot like a guy I used to date, except it was mini-golf. Ah, the
memories...

A.

"Shirley M...have a goodaa \;-)" wrote in
message news:NNGTa.131577$Ph3.16680@sccrnsc04...
[...]

---

Old July 24th 03, 11:48 PM
Shirley M...have a goodaa \\;-\)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. What an ingenious way of handling this. I
like to bowl but the arguing gets really old, quickly. Thanks for the tip
and we'll try it next time.

Shirley

om...