custody battle - need help

Old September 13th 05, 12:10 AM
YooperBoyka

wrote in message
roups.com...
In alt.child-support wrote:
: Thanks,
: She sends 20 - 50 text messages to my cell-phone every day. Most are
: very mean and very rude and accuse me of things I have never done.
: This is how she told me that some guy was putting her up in an
: apartment. My phone usually gets full after 60 messages so I delete
: them. Would it help to save them? I could keep some of the worse or
: take picures before i delete them. I'm sure I'll get more. I'll ask
: my attorney about this.

You can legally save and use your stored voicemail/answering machine
messages
in a court case. She is knowingly leaving a message that is being
recorded. Get a casette recorder and dump the messages on a tape for
your attorney to use.

As for harassment at work, your attorney can get a restraining order
to prevent it.

As Denise mentioned, you chose this person and it's backfiring on you
now. Though the courts are biased for maternal custody, your attorney
should be advising you that you need to document what is happening
in preparation for the custody hearing. Additionally, it wouldn't hurt
to hire a private investigator to document her alcohol use on the job,
when driving and when with the children. This could sway the custody
hearing for your child in your favor to a great degree.

Don't bank on it.
I was told that my ex could be hooking out of the house
for crack, and if she wasn't doing it in the kids' beds,
I was gonna be **** out of luck.
Court ain't about "truth" or "what's right",
it's about expediency.

Don't "spill the beans" to her by letting you know you're documenting
her calls/actions.

Not an attorney but I believe you stand a pretty good chance in
obtaining custody of your child. Also notable would be to demonstrate
that YOU are capable of caring for the child. Take a parenting class
at the local hospital. Show that you have a place set up for the child
to live at. Document all contact you have with the child and if you
don't,
get a temporary custody order that allows that contact.

It would help if you're the judge's brother in law.

Old September 13th 05, 12:11 AM
YooperBoyka

"John Smith" wrote in message
Read between the lines.
The guy was banging a good looking stripper.... drinking and smoking pot
with
her.... and loving it.
Now he is trying to hold the kid hostage because she is doing someone
else.
Dont tell me that he was a two goody two shoes while he was doing a girl
that
lives that sort of life style.
He thought he was king of the hill when he told his friends that he was
doing the
girl in the poster on thier walls. The result of said doing was a child
hmmmmmmm.

.....which is exactly what a judge will be thinking.

Now look at what hes done j sus H.
His worst enemie will be the bar-stool advice she gets while at work and
now the
lawers are gonna suk him dry of his bank account.
My sugestion to him would be to quit drinking himself for awhile.

wrote:

In alt.child-support
wrote:
[...]

Good luck.

barry

Old September 13th 05, 12:18 AM
YooperBoyka

wrote in message
oups.com...

She used to use crank but I'm not even sure what that is. It was years
ago but she is probably smoking pot again.

"Crank" is Methamphetamine.
It's extremely difficult to quit, and causes quick changes in
personality. Violence is common.
Pot is the least of your worries.
FWIW, most judges don't even want to hear about it
unless you live in Oklahoma or Alabama.

Old September 14th 05, 07:56 PM

YooperBoyka wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

She used to use crank but I'm not even sure what that is. It was years
ago but she is probably smoking pot again.

"Crank" is Methamphetamine.
It's extremely difficult to quit, and causes quick changes in
personality. Violence is common.
Pot is the least of your worries.
FWIW, most judges don't even want to hear about it
unless you live in Oklahoma or Alabama.

She could be using crank again, or she may have never stopped.
Apparently OP doesn't know much about drugs, which is a good thing, but
crank is just below heroin on the "addictiveness" scale, and if she is
smoking ice she might as well be smoking crack, they are about the same
with regard to "addictiveness", but you would rather deal for a
crackhead than someone on that ****.

Old September 14th 05, 09:49 PM
Moon Shyne

wrote in message
oups.com...

YooperBoyka wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

She used to use crank but I'm not even sure what that is. It was years
ago but she is probably smoking pot again.

"Crank" is Methamphetamine.
It's extremely difficult to quit, and causes quick changes in
personality. Violence is common.
Pot is the least of your worries.
FWIW, most judges don't even want to hear about it
unless you live in Oklahoma or Alabama.

She could be using crank again, or she may have never stopped.
Apparently OP doesn't know much about drugs, which is a good thing, but
crank is just below heroin on the "addictiveness" scale, and if she is
smoking ice she might as well be smoking crack, they are about the same
with regard to "addictiveness", but you would rather deal for a
crackhead than someone on that ****.

Crank is/was (a lifetime ago, back east) also referred to as "poor man's
coke", and was chopped into powder, and snorted in lines.

It's speed - nothing more, nothing less.

Old September 15th 05, 02:29 AM

Moon Shyne wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

YooperBoyka wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

That is largely correct. Crank can refer to methamphetamine is any
form, however, including "rocks," that can be smoked, and some forms
can be melted and injected. This is not the widest, or most correct
form of the use of the word "crank." The more correct terms would be
called "ice" or "crystal" etc.

It is in fact speed, but there are many different forms of speed, some
stronger than others.